Remember, if biz talks about some coin, stay the fuck away from it. Especially if there's lewd pics

Remember, if biz talks about some coin, stay the fuck away from it. Especially if there's lewd pics.

Best investments I've ever made were the ones with coins that were mentioned perhaps twice on three times on Veeky Forums before they were big.

Can confirm

CND/ICX (pre december)/XLM (pre november)

Soon to be: QASH, LUX, CND again

buy chainlink

Basically anything bought before december was good.

if i go all in on link will she touch my winky

the goyim know

This. Smart people will know to shut up and just accumulate while it's low. Whereas a smaller amount of people will want to post due to excitement over finding a good coin and wanting to share with Veeky Forums. Leading to a few posts here and there. If you see an uncommon coin posted. DYOR on it and you might just find yourself a gem.

And icx and xlm were pretty huge gainers that no one talked about until after they mooned

I am blessed call me orkle

There's a coin I've been slowly accumulating for the past week now. It has a micro-tiny marketcap. It is a literal guaranteed 10x within the next few months. Some have said it could reach 1000x, but that just sounds completely crazy to me.

I was originally going to start posting this coin on Veeky Forums today. I have a multi-post copypasta ready to go full of information. However, multiple people in the community of this coin have asked me to hold off so that they could mine/accumulate for a little bit longer. They've said to stay quiet until around May, but I just don't know. I don't want to leave Veeky Forums out of the loop since this coin will absolutely explode once it actually gets on a half-decent exchange site and people can actually buy it. My current plan is to wait until the end of the month or start of next month to start posting about it daily.

It is absolutely true what OP says. If the coin is being shilled on Veeky Forums, it is most likely too late already. You need to DYOR and go for coins that people are NOT talking about and have incredibly heavy FUD to prevent others from investing.

SELL ALL YOUR LINKIES

xlm very heavily shilled, just not on biz

Why not link to the info and let us DYOR? This looks like any other FUN-tier shill post RN so it's not going to affect the price

Careful, heavy FUD can also be a subtle form of FOMO. Still deserves a reserach though.

how high is the market cap?

Actually, it will. The coin's volume has already tripled, and its marketcap has already went up 50% from one week ago. Please note this is with only 2.7% of all coins in circulation being traded right now. Almost nobody is selling this coin because they just want to hoard mine it all to themselves. The hashrate is already way higher than it should be for a hidden coin.

As far as linking for DYOR, I was ready a couple of hours ago to post a thread on Veeky Forums full of information, but I held off because I felt the timing wasn't right.

When I say heavy FUD, I don't mean like "VEN is shady" kind of FUD as in spam, I mean heavy as in highly intelligent replies like "just another altcoin, moving on..." or "this is great but you should buy this instead"

Less than $1 million. This is with no advertising, no marketing, only one terrible exchange available, and less than 5 million coins in active supply.

thanks, just bought 100k

Pretty happy the 3 coins I hold are never mentioned here

So everyone's just looking for this now right lol

At least everyone is learning to research properly, and not being marketed some shitcoin.

just say it...it's Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums? I'm sorry, I thought I was on /link/ :^)

so don't let ur /bizbros down
just say and then delete it eventually

is it around 75% similar to DYOR?
I'm pretty sure we're thinking the same thing, if you know what I mean

does it start with r?
second guess: starts with d and the exchange has withdrawal problems atm?

lol can you stop pretending to be so misterious and say the fucking name already?

faggot

That was easy

Literally none of the qualities OP described. BTC would be less wrong lol

bullshit,
every chink knows this shit
also circ supply is bullshit bc they airdropped to every btc holder on huobi and don't know the number yet

market cap under 1 million....stewpid

That screenshot has a coin of over $3 million for a marketcap. Not only that, but the coin is not on CMC yet.

Anyway, this will be my last post in the thread. The fact that this is my last post in this thread should give instant indicators how close people are getting.

Even if this coin starts getting shilled on Veeky Forums, I think I will still hold steadfast in my plan to start posting about it around the end of this month. Those who have found it should quietly accumulate as much as possible before it takes off. Remember not to set unrealistic expectations. Like I said, 1000x is absolutely absurd in my mind. I'd just be satisfied with a simple 10x by EoY.

>EOS
future shitcoin of the century at this rate

Good shill OP, definitely got my attention. Will you post with a tripcode? What will it be?

kys

eat my ass

>the green version doesn't have the slightly showing pubes

Remember when I said this about Ethereum and Antshares, I would be a billionaire by now..

is it dero

no, its a chink one
but a legit one
look at a exchange with "h"
don't give anymore info

ok thx :)

How is somebody (not talking about your shitcoin in particular) supposed to do research on new promising projects if you don't firstly have a name to research into?
I mean, how do I dig to find the name of possible good coins? Should I just look for coins which volume's shadily increasing a lot despite being hidden?

Where do I find the first piece of information?
Again, not talking about your shitcoin in particular, just any new possible good project.