Alcoholics of Veeky Forums thread. How ya guys doing....why as do we drink so much...

Alcoholics of Veeky Forums thread. How ya guys doing....why as do we drink so much? Anyway drinking some vodka at 1220 pm probably finish the 375 ml before 1 so I can drive by 7. To get my best friend from work...jesus

Sitting on bench waiting 30 more mins for them to sell me beer.
They're so fucking dumb here that they don't realize the law was repealed 6 months ago.

Managed to drop the day drinking and can comfortably abstain for a couple of days a week now, providing I'm kept busy. So fucking glad I'm out of the phase of staying drunk days or weeks on end, drinking as soon as I wake up, suffering constant withdrawals even while drinking. That shit was hell but for some reason I kept doing it. Haven't been that way for a few months now. No intention to stop drinking completely though.

What state?

I'm right there with you brother, drinking once to twice a month, feels better than the constant blur.

wonder how many states do that shit. nc did, oklahoma did.

Texas for sure, I assume most Bible belt states.

>tfw you can't buy any motorized vehicles in Texas on a Sunday

Texas will let you buy beer, just not liquor on Sunday.

Georgia doesn't let you buy anything -at least in Savannah there were only a few bars open as well.

Open here had to wait till 11 it sucks

Nice shitty blog post, retard

is that true about the vehicles?

Muh freedum

WV.
I tried at 12:57 and the cashier literally made me wait 3 minutes. We're good now though.

I've almost completely lost my appetite and I puke yellow bile almost daily. I think it's time to stop drinking.

Not before noon.

Yep, even go karts. Fuck blue laws.

been drunk the last 4 days. gonna have to take a break for a few months after this. anyway im headed to blackout city lads, sweating my jelly rolls off, and tomorrow is fugg them englisters day in the US, they think their so cool with there accents but who cares. all them englishes are wussy babys you ever saw that one chick on the internet she done took up with some kind of english some tall pretty boy who talks pretty ooh la la what a fansy man what an uppity bitch thingks shes better than me ok ok ok oh well by erip rick mayall

if you get out of savannah city you can buy on sunday at least in bryan county.

Started shaking after a really long bender. Didn't sleep for 3 days. Puking a lot. Finally stopped puking and bought a 30 pack. What's wrong with me?

I'm in the same boat and I hate it. But withdrawals suck so much I have to do it. I even hallucinate sometimes. Like I know it's not real, but I'll see spiders and shitrandomly crawling all over the wall, or a strange creature walking around the walls.

Did you taper down yourself or did you have to go to detox?

>Spiders on the walls

What is the deal with that? Only hallucination I had when sobering up, and everybody seems to have it.

Who knows, but it's creepy as hell.

VA cuts you off from midnight to 6am for off-premise sales iirc and liquor stores have SHITE hours so if you want a bottle you're probably fucked but they did start opening ABC stores on sundays which is nice.

Also: gas station around the corner from me started selling cheap af half racks. They just cut a 30 rack in half and tape it shut.

>getting drunk and sobering up in the same day
jesus that sounds awful

I had to work outside a bit today and I was as wet as if I had jumped in a pool within ten minutes. Fuck the summer and also life in general

You have to be a really reckless drunk to get spiders, but they are like the peak of anxiety for many people. They were pouring out of my air conditioning vent the last time I tried to sober up.

Auditory hallucinations can be even worse. Because at least I'm able to convince myself the spiders aren't real.