Jibrel Network

>Kucoin listing today
>SEED group announcement + press releases of media outlets
>New roadmap in 2 weeks
>A whole new website in 2 weeks
>fucking 13 dev team size
>Boxminig Interview incoming
>Imminent binance listing, wasn't on the voting for community rounds even though the binance CEO participated on their conference.

How bullish can you be. Give me some price predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/7yr5un/lets_talk_price_prediction/
boxmining.com/jibrel-network-review/
etherdelta.com/#0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finally get off that shitty bibox

is kucoin live?

Trading begins in few hours.

1h49m to be exact

thanks guess ill make a kucoin account

I estimate an EOY value of 174.3 dollars per token and I base this on absolutely nothing.

nice

I sold all of my holdings and am all in on this coin.

How fucked am I?

You guys think it will dump when it starts trading on kuckcoin? I don't see it really going much lower than it already is..

I estimated the same. Must be true.

Can I deposit now?

Finally I can dump my ICO bags on a semi-legit exchange.

Fuck yea lol don't ever buy in the beginning of a listing

what price do you think it's going to list at the start?

How long should I wait before I buy?

>Muslim coin
NOT. EVEN. ONCE
Fuck off, rashid

About 2-3 days

Yes

mfw banned from telegram for posting shitting street memes

BRRAAAAAAPFFTTTLLLL PRKLHOHYRJRBSKQEOBTZLZOF

Not sure if i should buy now or after kucoin listing

So isn't this coin supposed to work like tether or something?

Does that mean it's NOT going to go up in value?
Can someone explain this shit?

thread related
reddit.com/r/JibrelNetwork/comments/7yr5un/lets_talk_price_prediction/

Too late to buy now, wait a bit.

I didn't notice a prepump, it actually slowly bleeds. It looks like only 4chin cares about this coin for now and there is zero normie hype.

because people are to stupid to understand this
look at this idiot luckily for this to blow up people dont need to understand this, it only needs its planned integration

brainlet here, explain how jnt is not like tether pls

>luckily for this to blow up people dont need to understand this
>for this to blow up people dont need
>to blow up people

I told you i was a brainlet,
but at least im holding 5k jibrel

jCash is like Tether and JNT among other things ensures that jCash is stable.
In reality it's a lot more complicated.

boxmining.com/jibrel-network-review/
there are a ton of articles online that explain in layman terms what JNT plans to do
also, how sad it is you have more JNT than me knowing you dont understand it at all...
got me there

>jCash is like Tether and JNT among other things ensures that jCash is stable.
but then won't JNTs be printed to prop up jCash or something?

>also, how sad it is you have more JNT than me knowing you dont understand it at all...
BRAINLET GANG

No on the contrary, I advise you to go read their medium blog, they have very detailed articles for brainlets like you.

something i learned is that eventually it'll be able to tokenise and issue debt on-chain.

30 MINUTES FAGGOTS

Jibrel will issue cryptofiats, called jUSD, jEUR, ect.
Those will be like tether.
They will have offchain assets backing them up ( e.g.: money in bank)
They have a system to have on-chain assets backing them up as well.
This system is the jibrel DAO, which will purchase the amount and hold the amount of JNT needed to back up the issued cryptofiats.
This means the minimum market cap of JNT will be equal to the amiunt of cryptofiats issued, since the DAO has to hold this amount.
A more realistic but still conservative estimate is that the total market cap will be 2x-3x of what the DAO needs to hold.
This means if jibrel issues the amount of cryptofiats equal to tether right now (again, a conservative estimate), mcap will be 4-6 billion.
That would put JNT price in the 20-30 dollar range.
If it sees more widespread adoption (UAE really does end up using jibrel as its cryptofiat along with others), or if the DAO controls a smaller portion of JNT stack because of people hodling, then price can be much higher.

Indeed. It'll be the very first crypto-bank if that means anything.

I wouldn't have invested in this project, when the connections to the snadniggers wouldn't be that deep.

This isn't a brainlet coin and it wont have some shiny dog games on itl. Tokenized assets alone will make this one a real andromeda mission.

We only need a somehow positive announcement next week, afterwards we can hold for several months and enjoy the ride.

Is this the right one ?
etherdelta.com/#0xa5fd1a791c4dfcaacc963d4f73c6ae5824149ea7-ETH
Very cheap at the top. Seems a bit off.

cheaper on bibox

>rising in sats again

what the fuck is happening

no don't buy this on ED, apparently the JNT on ED isn't the real deal

Thx for the heads up. Do you know why ?

I swear to God you faggot will be the first one to convert to islam if that shit will make a millioner.

No idea but someone mentioned this before on telegram or reddit

it's actually called 'jibre network' or something.

Honestly if this shit goes above $100 I just might.

Only need a price right around the $3 mark. Comfy hold.

2 MINUTES BOYS

damn I thought it would start out much higher

still too many ico holders who want to lock in their gains

we on kucoin

Buy or wait?

desu id prob buy

Nice look at those gains SOLID

Hey brainlet boy, going on Kucoin before being on a major exchange is a kiss of death for a coin. The price of JNT is gonna crash into the fucking ground. I have no idea WHY the devs went on fucking KuCoin after their history the past 6 weeks of being a death knell for new coins. Whatever, I still hold 1K incase this blows up, and am rooting for it. But this Kucoin listing most likely killed the coin unless they actually start tokenizing alot of assets.

It's on bibox retard that has much more volume

let the dumping begin

sell now and rebuy later?

because this shit will moon in q3 maybe and not earlier
just look at the roadmap you retards
so it does'nt matter
only people who hope for an instant moon are the inbred frogpostermoonkiddies
they are in for a bad surprise

I recall when the jibrel shills were proclaiming that this would get listed immediately on binance kek

Dear diary..........

KuCoin is fucked. Why have half their trading pairs disappeared... half my assets not showing.

because the handsome camelfucker tricked them by inviting the binance chiefchink to give a presentation about common binance blabla at the conference
he knew about the shillvalue of this
/biztards ate it

I don't plan to, I think the time to sell would have been while btc was pumping and jnt was bleeding sats, now it's slightly more risky

I do plan to buy more if it keeps dumping though

damn what's it gonna do?

Fucking shit pajeet coin just look at the name.

so far its doing fucking nothing.

dump you mofo I need to buy

9.5 hrs from now the Koreans will be waking

O MAI CHEEP JNT ME BAI NAO

this isnt the dump I was expecting

the name translates to gabriel from the abrahamic religions in the jewish scriptures, an archangel who was god's messenger to the people.

lucky 8s checked
trust ((them)) to choose a name like that, what a fucking god-complex lol

its like the market immediately decided its value and no one is budging on price.

they are trying to market it to Arabs. Jibrel is probably a good name to pick up some of that sweet delicious oil money

my lumps!

Same here breh. Same here. Though I wouldn't take the milly yet at this price.

And who the fuck would dump at this price? They had weeks to sell on bibox and everyone knows what this coin can do. Why sell now to potentially increase stack by 20% when you could just hold and be rich in a year. Biz is so dumb lol

incoming kucoin dump :(

that's exactly why I'm not selling but some people are saying it would dump hard today

Almost an hour and no dump, I was promised a dump.

NO DUMP YOU LIED BIZ
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

biz also told you this would moon instantly. they toldyou it cant go over a dollar. they told you binance day 1.

you are dumb and next time biz tells you anything you will believe again

well there isnt really any project out there that shares jibrels ambition. it's crypto's only chance to hit trillions of market cap using traditional investor money. december was pure mania when we hit 800b.

it actually did dump and moon instantly when it hit gate

it went down to about 5.3k sats and then went up to about 8k sats
in fiat at the time it was .35 at the lowest and around .8-.9 at the highest but that was all in the first few days

Quick question, Ho much do you guys think it will pump once it hits Kucoin ? If it even pumps at all...

I could really use a fast pump to correct some bad day-trading decisions taken in the last few hours...

by making more bad day-trading decisions?

just hold, a 50% loss is nothing compared to the inevitable 10xes crypto does every 2-3 months

are you shits retarded? jibrel literally has an anti dump/pump system in place to avoid shit like this. did you fucks even read up on this project?

ALRIGHT WHO'S BUYING AT $0.55??
YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO

That system doesn’t go live until Q3.

Bingo .

the DAO isn't supposed to be operational until Q4. people actually value the opportunity cost of holding, brainlet

This times a million, I am so very bullish on this coin.
Dont even mind it going sideways, I am buying 1k blocks as money comes in.

Just sold on Bibox because it's going for more than Kucoin.

Its dead

another vaporware scam, I wish I sold right away, still at over 2x profit, gonna dump it on some fucker soon