What are some fast food items you wished would return?

What are some fast food items you wished would return?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQJLAt3eFgc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJigfwuwp_o
youtube.com/watch?v=rGr9_9clziM
youtube.com/watch?v=zv-szGVpA0Q
youtu.be/UTSdUOC8Kac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First three that come to mind are
1. Jack in the Box Fried Macaroni & Cheese
2. XXL Chalupa
3. Mighty Wings.

Also runner is up is kfc's old menu in it's entirety, bring back buffalo and bbq wings for fucks sake.

Carl's jr grilled cheese burger was tasty. The white stuff in it was awesome. I don't know if it was cheese or mayo.

What's the point of saying how long the pizza is? It could be one inch wide. It's like Subway selling foot long sandwiches, but they put on two pieces of turkey and three cheese triangles.

I don't why they pulled these off the menu. I always got 1 with every order

I don't think average consumers put as much thought into it as you do

The taco shitty bell breakfast burrito that was made with country gravy, egg, potatoes and sausage. Fuck taco bell tho

please pizza hut, why do you hurt me so?

They'll make them if you ask. My friends have been doing it recently.

I miss them making the Big Foot. It would feed a nice gathering.

>Subway
>selling foot long sandwiches
Lol they 10.5 inches

Whats in them? I hear they are delicious but none if my taco bells sell them.

That looks kinda sad. It deserves more cheese and pepperoni.

>mfw

Brunch burger munchie meal

Some chili, some cheese, a little of what the guy before you got, and some burrito

Taco Bell
>Bacon ranch chicken flatbreads
>crunch-wrap sliders
>buffalo chicken grillers

Wendy's
>cheesy cheddar burger
>pretzel burger
>Monterey ranch chicken sandwich

You fuckin nailed it on the Wendy's picks. Monterrey ranch chicken might've been the best thing they've ever made.

RIP in peice

rip

oh god.

: [

>eating fast trash food
why,jpg

because it is FUCKING delicious don't you have any sense putin!?!?!?!?!

I can't be mad at subway, I always text hoes that I'm 9 inches but that motherfucker is barely 8. They never notice, just like at subway. (Inb4 "and they aren't satisfied after, just like subway)

Putin is too busy blowing little boys to eat fast food. Because he is a homosexual pedophile.

>Putin is too busy blowing little boys to eat fast food.
what????
>Because he is a homosexual pedophile.
oh right. now it makes sense haha!!!

Women have no spatial awareness, if I wasn't gay I could pass for my 10" for 12 to them.

Gotta get that next time. I don't really like paying fast casual prices for fast food, but my local Wendy's is always on spot.

Waiting on those ghost pepper fries to come back for now..

youtube.com/watch?v=WJigfwuwp_o

THE best fastfood fish sandwich.

Mighty wings are back at McDonalds, if that's what you're referring to desu

> Bacon ranch chicken flatbread
My ninja

Did you enjoy my cummies, user?

How come commercials stopped calling out their rivals deals and saying ours are better?

Buffalo or jalopeno chicken fries

There are still some ads like that, Carl's Jr. has an ad calling out Wendy's 4 for $4 meal because it contains nuggets, and thus is a kid's meal.

The things in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=rGr9_9clziM

This. I hate it being an off-menu item.

McDonald's Chicken Selects

>THE best fastfood fish sandwich.
That's like being the smartest person with Down Syndrome.

Does Popeye's still have breakfast? Their sausage biscuits were the best.

Not in my neck of the woods they aren't.

They still have these on the menu in the Midwest, at least in the Great Lakes region and down to Indianapolis.

I miss these. They were so cheap and they would fill me up all day

You don't have a 10 inch dick

Even dudes who don't have experience with big dicks can't really tell. Once this dude blew me and said I had to be 11" long and he insisted on measuring when j told him I was 8"
He measured wrong and said I was 9.5" so I just rolled with it

Man, I remember this. As a little kid, it was like holy shit, look at all this pizza. Also, it has now occurred to me that "Bigfoot" there has no goddamn neck, seriously, his face is part of his chest.

>yfw nothing will ever again be as hype as the Bigfoot pizza nights of your childhood

This and Wendy's Jalapeno Fresco Spicy Chicken sandwich are my two favorite fast food sandwiches.

They do still bring these back occasionally, but I wish they'd just be permanent menu items.

Went to a bk in bay ridge last week and they had the angry whopper, went to a bk in downtown brooklyn today, and they didn't have it. I think it's a permanent thing in certain restaurants you just have to look for one that has it.

Fuck you, McDonalds UK.

Quizno's polenta cakes

The scrambled egg looks like a cloud and isnt too bad , but after trying everything on the breakfast menu , nothing beats the sausage and egg mcmuffn and a hash brown

>fried
>processed meat
>breakfast
No wonder you country is going to hell in a handbag.

I was just at Wendy's and I got a JalapeƱo Fresco Chicken Sandwich.

Here is your (You)

Hes got a point you know

I'm running out of (You)'s

The Shaq Pack. Bacon cheesburger with swiss on a grilled sourdough bun, plus cheese fries. It was awesome.

the sausage is nice though , and the hash brown but the bun and egg are nasty

Kind of glad I wasn't able to try those, I'm sure I would have gained 500lbs eating them before they were discontinued.

Not a food, but the digital menus fast food joints are using nowadays are pretty annoying. Like the idea is nice, I'm sure it makes life a little easier for the employees. But I've noticed that every single time there's always animated garbage popping up and blocking the menu, then an advert is displayed on all the displays. This is a pretty minor thing to complain about but god, sometimes simple things are better. Nothing wrong with wanting to see what's available and how much they cost.

I actually just wish McDonalds would use that packaging again.

>MFW I'll never again be able to get a breakfast sausage in those containers.

There's a Popeyes by me that uses like three of those digital menus. Problem is that one of them hasn't worked for awhile, resulting in only 2/3 of their menu actually being displayed.

That's one ghetto Popeyes.

My parents got the Bigfoot like every time we ordered pizza because it was the easiest/cheapest way to feed a family of five. We would have some leftovers, too, for cold pizza breakfasts.

Oh man, the McDonalds near my house has some that switch between two different pages of the menu. And it's so slow. It's infuriating.

>"pizza by the foot"
>doesn't roll up like fruit by the foot

These were such a good deal, I used to get 2 habanero and 2 ghost pepper. They still have the beefy nacho griller which is pretty much the same thing but not spicy and is about $1.50

hope that babby is ok

It's still pretty cynical.

You can get the beefy nacho griller with flamin' hot fritos instead of red strips, but the flamin' hot fritos are going away soon. Tbh the beefy crunch burrito is a better buy than the nacho griller right now since it comes with rice and sour cream on top of the fritos, beef and nacho cheese, all you have to do is ask for it grilled.

>all you have to do is ask for it grilled

shit why have I never thought of this? That sounds awesome, the beefy crunch is good to begin with but I always go with the griller because I like the grilled crunch. Gotta try that before they take the beefy crunch off the menu

Fucking McDonald's pizza. This shit was delicious. Better than Pizza Hut back then. They made it to order and it took for fucking ever. Every time my family would go to McDonald's my dad and brother would say to me
>are you going to get a burger or pizza? 'cause we don't want to wait around for 15 or 20 minutes for a personal pizza
And I would always promise to get a burger. Then when we got there I would order the pizza.
We lived in the Midwest but moved to California right when they discontinued the pizza. The first time we went McDonald's after moving and they said they didn't have pizza I immediately decided California was shitty because I didn't know it was discontinued nationally.

The dollar menu, KFC snacker, McDonald's grilled onion / American cheese, and pic related

Domino's Double Melt circa 2004

youtube.com/watch?v=zv-szGVpA0Q

maybe I'm just remembering it being better than it really was, but I think it was decent.

I live in South Dakota and my local Taco Bell still has it on the menu. Or had it when I stopped there last week.

I still shake my salad when I have it in a to-go container.

That cheese in the middle wasn't very good. It tasted like cream cheese iirc.
>No one is buying these fucking parfaits!
>What the fuck are we going to do with all of these cups?

>11 years old
>birthday
>want to go to Taco Bell in the next town over for dinner
>blizzard
>fine, fuck it, we'll go to the McDonalds down the street and I'll get one of those amazing pizzas
>"We've discontinued the pizza"

Worst McNuggets I've ever eaten.

chipotle was best in terms of flavor, the ghost pepper just tasted like hot ass

Thats srcambled egg? Looks more like mashed potato smothered in butter too me

McNuggets always sucked anyway. Why was the pizza so amazing but everything else was either okay or lousy?

The Arch Deluxe. One of the best McDonald's sandwiches and one of the worst marketing campaigns ever.

Criminally unknown, underrated and unavailable at McDonald's AU.

>Tfw local chicken place has the exact same thing
God bless Georgia.

I used to get these all the time when I went to Canada.
They don't make it there anymore?

little known piece of history here
youtu.be/UTSdUOC8Kac

El Diablo burger from Harddee's was great.

They still have that at Carl's Jr in SoCal.

Pizza marketing is a fascinating case study if you're in or interested in the industry. They compete on price but by and large the major chains all run similar deals where they sell a lead-in item for cost or at a loss, then hope to make up the rest in the sale of add-on items.

So, the question then becomes "how do we differentiate our pizza from theirs," when they're all selling effectively the same product.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY MCDONALD'S?
>tfw they tried to replace them with the fish version
fucking IDIOTS.

Pizza hut sells KFC's old honey BBQ wings if they have a wing street.

Loaded grillers are the most disappointing thing to come out of Taco Bell.

>Always either burned or nearly uncooked
>Crude scoops of ingredients instead of reasonable distribution
>Two bites of nothing but ground beef, one mouthful of nothing but sauce, one mouthful of nothing but tortilla

The loaded potato one could have been GOAT if the mongoloids working there could assemble them properly. Instead you'd get a pocket of dry bacon bits and a deluge of sour cream with almost no potatoes or cheese.

Sounds like a typical Popeyes to be honest.

They brought it back in like April and just got rid of it when they brought out the mac n cheetos.

bigfoot never had a neck. this is common knowledge. just watch the patterson tapes. she turns her body completely when looking at the camera man. and to a lesser degree dogmen are built in a similar fashion.

mcnugguts were good when they made the out of shark meat or whatever fuck the all white meat crap

wait stop they got rid of the pretzel burger?

They only had it for like 6 months. Apparently they lost money on it because the buns were so expensive to make.

Spicy chicken crunchwrap at Taco Bell