>Airport bars

High tier
>Local dive bars

Low tier
>Meme hipster millennial nu-male bars

Shit tier
>Hotel bars

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Local dive bars>Restaurant bars>Hotel bars>Meme hipster bars>Airport bars>>>>chain restaurant """"bars""""

Do "neighborhood bars" exist in the rest of the country? In Vegas there are these super shitty chains of bars that are all completely identical and are frequented by only the worst degenerate alcoholics. Not the fun ones either. One out here is called PTs Pub.

>he's an autistic shut in who cannot into based airport bar conversations

It's like you never meet interesting people in your lives

Does the gay bar I go to find dick count as a dive bar?

They exist in Wisconsin , there's like literally a bar every block or two

Oh most definitely.

There's bars around where I live where it's been in operation for 50+ years.

>Rating bars like this.
All of your rankings are shit.

The best bar is the one where you're a regular, the bartenders and staff know your name and drink, and you have a small group of friends that you only know through drinking at this bar.

Those are the best bars.

See
Doesn't have to be an airport either, but you don't seem to be able to get out of your comfort zone

Airport bars are usually overpriced, but it's generally where I can find quiet.

Local dive bars? I think there's two separate ones. Ones with the old fucks where the average age is 50+ and everything is fucking grimy as fuck. The other is where a lot of younger people go to get trashed and meet up to hook up.

The more normal-ish bars? I like those, just because it's usually the place where I can find decent food with my drinks. It's also a great place to meet close friends.

Hotel bars I think are good too, because usually you get free drinks.

>not including tiki bars as the most fun

This fucking scrub.

>Implying I don't meet interesting people at my bars.
I don't need to pay $8 for a beer to have good conversation, pal.

only bars I kno are in my freestyles

Hi user, I like talking to new people I meet at bars if it's just me. But I'm finding less and less people want to talk now. It's a little disappointing.

That's probably because you don't have anything to say.

I don't think that's the issue.

Oh look, the WIDF is pretending to have been to an airport. How cute

I think it probably is. That or people find you irritating.

How often do you go? Does the bartender know your name and what you do for a living?

Local dive bars = meme hipster bars
But I wouldn't expect minors and shut-ins to know that

>god tier
that shitty bar with the broken pool table that doesn't need quarters and where some girl tried to sell me cocaine

>low tier
everything else

>God-tier
Drinking alone at home while marathoning some bullshit TV show

>Who cares-tier
drinking anywhere else

Well, sounds like YOU'RE taking a dive there, amirite?

Best tiki bars are tiki bars which have slid into dive bars

>Drinking at home.
I mean, yeah it's cheap and gets the job done, but I'd rather have some company.

Holy shit, you really can't read very well, can you?

hole in the walls/local bars > mom and pop 'staurants > popular but crowded restaurants > casual dining/chains > family cookouts/BBQ > hotel bars > fast food places > meme breweries > hospital cafeteria > hipster gimmick shit bars that sell coffee or some shit > airport bars because it's fuckall expensive > some kind of concert or venue > prison > bleach and over cleaner mix > potlucks

Those are great too.

>$28 for a G&T (HEAVY on the T
>God tier
No.
This, though it depends on the hotel or hipster bar.

Wtf is a WIDF

>the bar at Four Seasons is worse than some edgy local bar

It makes me uncomfortable and everyone is a "trust fund kid" aka an employed person

t. NEET