Is the flippening still possible?

Is the flippening still possible?

- BCH was experiencing new lows and, when suddenly it went sideways;
- BTC has lost its upward momentum;
- Extra thin sell book.
Are we about to witness smt big? 0.15? 0.2? 0.5? 1.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/64E8FzUd0no?t=53m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
medium.com/@whalecalls/fud-or-fact-blockstream-inc-is-the-main-force-behind-bitcoin-and-taken-over-160aed93c003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, after Linux flips with Windows

Preventing the flippening is next to impossible, due to the fact that most coins are out of circulation, and there's at least 4 billionaires heavily backing BCH.
Unless BTC hits $100,000 this year, Roger Ver, Calvin Ayre, Jihan Wu and Craig Wright can do the flippening by themselves while also profiting from it.

is a flippening similar to a fappening?

Technically if you are talking about raw computers (CPU, memory , and storage) then this happened years ago .

All the stats you see now are desktop browser share of the market . Also basically no tablets or phones run windows kernel, and for most NORMIES that is their "computer".

The flippening between LTC and BCH? Of course!

ETH will flip bitcoin, this shitcoin flip it?? LMAO. not a chance. keep dreaming

uh yeah, no.

are there any upcoming news for bch? thinking about buying some

If by flippening you mean BTCP taking over BCH, then yes

> what are servers?
> what is android?
Plus research, govmt, military and business computers primarily use Linux, if they dont want to be fucked by a pack of Windows zero day vulnerabilities from the CIA stash

I can't wait to see you all bitching and whining like the losers you are when this happens. I absolutely loved Coinbase day, cucks on the streets shouting "insider trading", kek, I can't wait for part 2.

BCH will probably flip BTC one time and very temporarily. Enough for the whales heavily invested in both coins to make an absolute killing. They will pump BCH to 2.5, sell at the top they create and put it all back into BTC.

some basic smart contract functionality is going to be added in April. Community is discussing "colored coins" too but there is debate. Some want to rush it out to get ICOs rolling others want more testing.

The only selling point for BTC is that it's never been removed from the #1 spot. Once ETH does that (unfortunately it will flip BTC before BCH does), it will drop quicker than my burrito deuce

BCH dev is going so slowly, even the LN will be ready before everything on the roadmap will be ready.

Windows is more user friendly than Linux, but BTC has zero advantages only downsides.

BCH nor BTC will ever reach $100,000.

>Windows is more user friendly than Linux, but BTC has zero advantages only downsides.
True
>BCH nor BTC will ever reach $100,000.
Most likely true, and it actually works in BCH's favor

OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER ANY MINUTE NOW

lol, the only chance to flipp has ETH. BCH is just another shitcoin at this point.

Jihan holds all the cards. all he has to do is switch all his hashpower to BCH but every time he has failed to pull the trigger.

not even close to possible user

It was never possible

Was Ripple flipping Eth possible? Anything is possible with greed.

no user, "anything" is not possible. you reek of desperation. sad. sad and pathetic.

BCH will flip BTC but only long after ETH has already flipped BTC.

now you need to name call to prove some imaginary point? sorry, pal, but you reek of low self esteem. no one can predict this shit but you seem to feel the need to tell people they are wrong as if you know something they. big man you are. grow up.

hey faggot, cashies are wrong. bcash has nothing going for it. it is just shilled by big names and everybody here knows it, even cashies. it is pure delusion and desperation. cashies should be happy with where they are, because the sky is not the limit for bcash. ETH has a real chance. bcash? fuck you're delusional

> Is the flippening still possible?
Non-meme answer: I don't think so. If the market as a whole push for an alternative to BTC, I really can't see BCH as the new king.

>ETH has a real chance
Even after BCH has smart contracts and tokens?

Sure, when I say about flippenin, I'm half joking.

I was wondering what anons consider more likely:
- BCH continuing on its downfall to 0.2

I have seen many TA fags pointing out it is t the brink of reversal, including cryptotides delusional prediction.
So perhaps there's smt more than wishful thinking to it

>Turing Incomplete blockchains can compete with Turing Complete ones
?

Goddamn this thread is full of faggots. Most of you have no idea what you're even talking about. ETH taking over #1 spot WAS called the Flippening briefly but this is different from the BCH situation because they directly compete for hashing power (this was referred to by some as the Cashening as well as the Flippening). It's my personal opinion based on my observations of the players involved that the BCH crew have a plan up their sleeve but no one can say what will truly happen except that BTC losing the top spot is almost inevitable so no one cares about that. What we're interested in is BCH overtaking BTC in price. This will be the death knell for BTC & the corporate scumbags that hijacked it for their own ends.

>except that BTC losing the top spot is almost inevitable so no one cares about that.
god i hope so

god i hope so so much

BCH may have smart contracts in a few months, and it can scale short term better than ETH.

There'll be a major crash, bigger than January crash. After all the shitcoins will die BCH has a good chance.

Dayum, looks like my plan to ride the BCH rocket to cover for my trading mistakes was yet another mistake

DREAM ON

Well, shit

bitcoin cash is the most overvalued shitcoin user. cashies...

Shill me some bcash guys LOL

This. BTC faggots thought Satoshi would let his invention be hijacked by the banking mafia and bully all the real devs out of the space. Think again brainlets. BCH is unstoppable as long as Satoshi is behind the wheel. The Flippening 2018.

youtu.be/64E8FzUd0no?t=53m5s

That's a very bullish formation, user
Trust me, Im an insider

Satoshi Fakemoto
youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A

Corecucks always say that but never explain why...

He isn't SN, just some opportunist.

BCH is the only smart long term hold

That's textbook accumulation user. Looks like a good time to buy as well.

What does accumulation looks like? There's no such thing in TA. There were big whales who bought BCH for millions of $, and it only was flat for a few days.

>textbook accumulation
Since when are short time pumps textbook accumulation ? =D

>unironically comparing the best and most trustless OS with the shittiest of shitcoins

Biz is ded. Normies everywhere.

Going back to /g/ bye.

>inb4 /g/ is now a normie fest too

>it can scale better than eth

Stop making shit up are you fucking retarded? BCH doesn't scale at all.

Wow there are still BCH shills left. This coin has so failed it hurts. The only reason this isn't trading at $100 is because Bitmain doesn't sell its coins. Look it up, they have an address with hundreds of thousands of coins. BCH is beyond fucked up, it has no future. No one wants to buy into a shady coin like that.

this interview was ironically the one that convinced me CSW is Satoshi

>those EASY targets at 0.24, 0.42, & 1.0
Sad for you user

Where is the volume ? you are flat dead

That's the case across the entire market

Also, that's a BITTREX chart. 17th in volume (1% of total volume)
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets

there you go again, insisting on the binary choice. "if he shits on bcash he must be a core cuck". that's what exposes you shitcoin peddling bcash shill every fucking time. i don't give a fuck about bitcoin, don't hold any and will not hold any... and yet i can still fuck up cashies peddling their worthless non-innovative outdated shitcoin. you will lose faggot.

No one is picking on your precious Ether user. Don't be so upset. I hold some of all of them, even ETC. If you can't appreciate the full depth of what has happened regarding BTC, Blockstream, SegWit, Lightning, & BCH I understand, but there's no need to embarrass yourself further. It's obvious that you're way out of your league here & that's pretty sad on Veeky Forums. Bitcoin Cash has the support of the bitcoin purists not the normies trying to jump on the get-rich-quick bandwagon. The coin is literally months old at this point. 2018 is going to be something to behold.

Thats just hitbtc wash trade BCH/BTC

> BCH doesn't scale at all
It can do x1000 easily with a few optimizations.

poached this from the other thread

Thats quality conspiracy theory bro time to foil your hat right.

medium.com/@whalecalls/fud-or-fact-blockstream-inc-is-the-main-force-behind-bitcoin-and-taken-over-160aed93c003

And regarding to lightning. The authors of the original Lightning Whitepaper actually went on to found their own company (not at all related to Blockstream). There are three companies that are working on the protocol. Yu can visit the Lightning developer Slack channel if you want to contribute. It's also entirely optional - as a BTC user you don't have to use Lightning if you don't want to.

lol I hadn't actually seen that interview before. This only strengthens my belief that he is Satoshi.

What do you guys if of OP_CODES?

CSW doesn't want to introduce them this next update but BU does

>Is the flippening still possible?

No, market manipulation holds alt coins at specific satoshi values.

If you really want to bring up the current state of the LN ... 1. All Blockstream does is produce fake "good news" to pump the price like deploying the LN on BTC's main net against the advice of the LN developers. 2. Blockstream has shitty devs, especially now after the only the "big names" left like Greg (he's the one who ruined BTC on a technical level). 3. The entire point of the LN was to keep the fees high and divert tx's to the LN -
the only reason you can use the blockchain currently is because nobody is using BTC and its usage is nearly in a 2 years low.

Before you shill your shitcoin you should learn the details better, otherwise you only make it look like a cheap pump and dump scam (which it is).