Dear Veeky Forums

Dear Veeky Forums,

When will you finally accept your prodigal child has finally come home?

>started on Veeky Forums
>created by anons
>water tight contract
>exit scam proof
>linear math, none of this log4 shit
>10% divs of buy AND sell (so every transaction)
>split multiple investments between any number of wallets
>already mentioned on cointel as top contender to receive 100 mln in grant money
>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

ETHPYRAMID.io

Other urls found in this thread:

powh3d.com/index.html
candy.claims/
powh3d.com
cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale
etherscan.io/address/0x98ef2cb8360c9bd6c43f9375a09b310d2b98e426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maths for reading

>joining zero-sum schemes this late in the game
ishygddt

how can you be late to a party that never ends?
Did you know the number one holder of ethpy bought 50 eth at the all time high? So technically you would call him late, but was he really?

Hes already made over half of his initial invest back already from dividends alone...like 20 eth.

It's not late in the game, theres like 200 eth in the contract, and the old one had 1k. I put in 0.1 for shits and giggles. Once they launch the new powh and it crashes and burns again, they will all go back to this.

200 ETH is ground floor af, the buy function is linear faggots

you won't see a better eth investment

>party that never ends
lmfao

you said that last week, dick face. Got any new material?

It's a simple zerosum, so brainlets and normies are gonna lose the more its shilled, while holders gain.

Cya ponzi fags next week when you cry about an exit scam.

Q: Is this a real thing?

A: Yes, EthPyramid Tokens are built on the Ethereum blockchain. They have no value outside of engaging in the EP game with our Math Robot though and you SHOULD NOT consider them a real investment or asset class with any intrinsic value OF ANY FORM.

still didnt come to terms that there isnt an exit scam? sorry that you missed the train :'(

ohhhh you wanna talk about exits scam do ya pal? ok.

Should i bring up the fantastic track record Ponzibot has with his projects? What is it 0-2? Where both of his previous attempts to make a pyramid were exit scammed, totaly almost 2 million dollar.
So when this cock sucker has the audacity to make a third, WHICH HAD BACK DOORS IN THE TEST CONTRACT, and your telling me not to get exit scammed?

you couldnt pay me to put money in powh coin.
inversely, i cant throw enough money at the devs on ethpy because they have never once fucked me over and have delivered on all fronts.

Ye still going on about a exit scam is getting ridiculous.

Ethpyramid have proven that there is no exit scam simply by running as long as it has.

In 1-2 months people will still keep going like "LOL nubz by next week they will have exit scammed"

>sorry that you missed the train :'(
Um, I mean GROUND FLOOR GET ON THE GROUND FLOOR FREE MONEY

>So exactly what happens with the tokens that I buy?

A: Every time somebody buys or sell an EthPyramid token, the price changes - 0.2% higher upon buy, 0.2% lower upon sell. If you keep your tokens where they are, you receive 10% from every buy OR sell transaction based upon your current share of tokens. You can convert your current token stash into Ether where it will sit in your dividends pool - your dividends are stored in ETH, not in tokens, so their value remains stable (as long as the ETH price itself remains stable.) However once you've converted your tokens, you won't be gaining any dividends - and if you want back in you'll need to either purchase more or simply convert your dividends pool straight back into tokens.

>Q: Hmm, sounds interesting. Can you tell me more?

A: Our system mitigates the risk of fast dumping by penalizing sellers for doing so. If there is a sell off period, you will still be collecting dividends, as well as gain a larger portion of the total token market share in the process. If a buy/sell cycle occurs, the token holders will still collect dividends off the sales, in addition to gaining a larger portion of the total token market share in the process. This way, those who attempt to time the market and perform swing trades; selling high and re-buying low, will be risking a lot - and losing out on soaking up all those precious dividends. If you'd prefer to sit back and play it safe you will profit off of the madness of the greedy whales and weak-handed alike.

When EthPyramid was first launched, I would have pegged them as loose-gripped chuggers.

But now, I see that the devs are actually tight-gripped sippers.

I respect that.

bump for all the justed powh fags

the contract got leaked without devs getting in first lol powh3d.com/index.html

>implying i even want in on a contract made by people who have tried twice before and failed both times
>implying you shit can even hold a candle to Powh
>implying they havent already admitted that contract has an "Easter egg" and will terminate once it gets traction
>imply it has more than 2 eth in it

you tried!

>they said they would kill it

They haven't.

>they said they had tested it

They had.

>they said it was fair

It's at 2 ETH right now.

GROUND. FLOOR.

powh3d.com/index.html

I dont care if they tested it, dont you get it? i dont trust there product ever... Ground floor or dead pulse flat line?

I may be retarded, but im no that stupid. your just the same retard from the other thread coming to shit here which you are more than welcome to dodo.

I don't care, I'm getting money either way.

Also in ETHPYR, just wanted to help my Veeky Forumsbros out

>i dont care
really?

why caring about clones when the original EPY is doing great?

>>

people are stupid and allowing greed (trying to get in early on a new clone) to take over. Most of these people will lose money and then come crawling back to EthPy with ~50% less ETH than they had before.

its interesting watching the other thread go on, so much emotion and desperation.

this is a bytecode scam

Compilation back to the original source code is impossible because all variable names, type names and even function names are removed.

do not invest in bytecode

So are these threads a daily thing now?

I mean, losing not 1 but 2 million dollars disqualifies you in my mind. The EthPy folks haven't lost any of my money thus far.

honestly thats why ive been shilling it this hard...those dude have done everything they said they would do. PLUS this IS the child of Veeky Forums soyou gotta own it now.
Already getting noticed by the likes of Buterin see op link

bump

bump and dump.. like the pyramid

Thanks. Just sold 100k

EthPyr is the true Veeky Forums pyramid. Get in you dipshits

true Veeky Forums coin! started on Veeky Forums and its not going anywhere. How does it feel to know you responsible for one of the best Dapps out there right now?

Surely I could buy into the POWH clnone then put profits into this?

Powh clone is going to be terminated by devs, they even said they would because it was ripped off of their test net,
Ethoy contract cannot be terminated.
Choose one. Anyways, most ethpy guys refuse to even give money to those bastards no matter what product they have.

Bump

The powh clone is a scam and you're going to get exit scammed. There is no source, only bytecode.

You cannot decompile bytecode, so you don't (and never will) know that the clone contract even does.

eth is cheap and the dip is running out. Id filled my bags with a couple more coins before it gets to 300, i did.

shill me some $10 2x new ponzi i'm too lazy to go to dappradar myself today

More fun self sustaining ponzi is over here
candy.claims/

Buy anything, price instantly goes up 60% and gains go to the current owner. Price drops only 6% per hour not purchased so you'd ned to go a full 11 hours of nobody buying your shit for you to lose out. Also ketchup isn't a fucking candy. Just came out like 2 hours ago so it's near ground level.

What the fuck is this shit just buy epy you dingus

why not just join something thats already working great?

0.2 for a donut kek

This is literally free money you nigger faggots

All Snek worshipers should unite! Stop the infighting! Stop trying to be first to take a high risk move. Well...take the high-risk move but NOT TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL ELSE!

Play your new games if you must. Win some lose some...fine. But play the long game too. EthPyr is a proven commodity. It works, it's bulletproof, and it's forever. It will go as far as the dev's and community are willing to take it.

I'm not first adopter, but you don't need to be. It's legit insofar as it does exactly what it says it does. Together we can build this pyramid of ETH into a notable and important thing. Keep chasing rainbows...but this rainbow is already here! It's ours already, but we could together make it into something much more. We can pass our own ETH back and forth endlessly in futility, or use a provably fair and stable platform to reach out and capture the masses who are begging to be captured.

Eternally recycled mediocrity, or potential greatness. We must each one of us choose. I choose EthPyramid. Praise the Snek!

How ironic is it that the biggest use of the great smart contract is making literal ponzi schemes? I'm sure Vitalik is proud.

What these ethpyramid shills won't tell you is that buying into a contract with a balance over 200eth means it has to triple before you even make your money back. Does anyone expect another 400eth to be put in to ethpyramid?

powh3d.com

More like jealous he didn't think of putting divs in his ponzi.

THIS IS NOT POWH3D, THIS IS A SCAM

NO SOURCE, ONLY BYTECODE.

**NOBODY** KNOWS WHO DEPLOYED THIS, OR WHAT IT DOES

why dont you see for yourself? Ethpy is in the top spot to receive grant money from him...up to 100 mln dollars.

"Ethereum has grown beyond my expectations over the last few years, but the work is clearly not finished. Delivering value that matches the hype should be the mantra of 2018; efforts such as the ECF which help organize the development of the ecosystem are going to help to make that possible.” -tall skeleton man

>cointelegraph.com/news/how-will-a-100-mln-grant-help-ethereum-scale

check it out, he already knows about this..

this! all on the same team!
Rally behind ethpy and we will all be in lambo land

i think its going to have much much more than 400 eth. Best part is, i get divs as that eth comes in and goes out...

cont"

>In September 2017, Buterin revealed that his advisor shares from $1.8 bln project OmiseGo and $370 mln decentralized cryptocurrency exchange Kyber Network will be allocated in a private fund to finance open-source projects building innovative technologies such as scaling solutions for the Ethereum Blockchain network.

>Buterin emphasized that he will no longer advise any other Blockchain project apart from OmiseGo and Kyber Network and that all of the incentives he received from the two Blockchain projects will be used to improve the Ethereum protocol. At the time, Buterin said:

> “I'm announcing that 100% of my OmiseGo + Kyber Network advisor shares will be either donated to charity (AMF, GiveD, SENS etc) or used to privately fund Ethereum second-layer infrastructure (state channels, multisig wallets etc) or some combination of the two.”

DINNER BELL IS RINGING BOOOOOOYS

You still don't understand user...The balance can fluctuate around 200 ETH endlessly and you still make div's after div's after div's....on every large and small transaction. this is NOT your daddy's pyramid. No large rise is needed to make money every day, praise the Snek! It would be welcomed, however.

Because candyclaims is new so just above ground floor.

Don't join a ponzi late. Get in early and bail out or don't get in at all.

tell that to the guy still holding his 50 eth purchase at the all time high. hes made over 20k in divs btw just sitting on his stack...

anyone dropped that kind of money in your autism?

Further user, this is the floor of EthPyr. All tokens are 100% equal, and those that currently hold them have hands of diamond. Short of irl emergency they are going nowhere. New tokens net them 10% distributed, sold tokens net them 20%. They see, they know. This is a ride both up and down that will last and last. You should be on it with us.

Look at those red candles on the status page. It's dead, user. Join a new pyramid while it's still fresh.

did you even check the scale bar on the y axis you invincible? thats the change in price from .0880 to .0815.

Do you realize how tiny of a fraction that is of the total volume?

because i hate you, here it is properly.

Put $100 into ethpyramid when it was at 400eth. Lost 2/3 of coin value, have only made .02 in divs. I will never make my money back. You know it, I know it

Maybe because you tiny balls only allow you to put in 100$, you wont get much return...you know...like anything that deals with interest.

Weak hands cash out early... As far as im concerned you just proved the concept works great.
Thanks for your divs!

Fucking lol. "YOU JUST DIDNT PUT IN ENOUGH"

Then sell and give me your money

This will never die, what don't you understand about that?

More like I can hold a shit longer than you can hold a coin, weak hands. It is exactly because your tiny balls didnt put enough in intially that you are complaining about low volume of dividends. Put more in, get more out. Thats how it works.

some guy bought at 50 eth at the all time high, like you, and hes made 20 Eth alone from holding. Difference between you and him is that hes got meat between his legs where you lack.

Don't worry user...stay strong you will get back all your monies. EthPyr will rise again to your level, and you'll get Snek all along. If nothing else, all your value will rebound with 5x of ETH in 2018. But true you bought in at tough time (like me with my alts) but we will both stay strong and make our return. If nothing else happens DivSnek will pay you back within 6 weeks. You'll see.

This is you

interesting idea, but this is essentially another version of greater fool's theory. you're hoping you'll time the market well enough that more people will come after you with ever increasing prices, and if you fuck up you're screwed
once this hits the maximum people are willing to spend, it'll go on a slow spiral to 0
ethpyr rewards you for holding even if you buy at the peak. I was close to it myself (buy price 0.13 epy day after release) and am still down on that initial investment, but still made 20% in dividends and this grows every day. Crashes attract more people.
In essence, traditional ponzis like yours are free-for-all, you're hoping the next sucker will free you of your bag. Ethpyr is more like a team game, weak hands vs holders. Makes for less individual pressure to perform = more community spirit = greater incentive to shill, a virtuous loop powered by the snek of dividends

Why will it spiral to 0? It won't, us diamond hands will NEVER sell for a loss.

oh really?

that's literally impossible. buy ath was about 0.16, current sell price is 0.8. the most you can have lost is half of coin value. chart right above your post proves that (multiply highest sell price by 1.25 to have the highest buy price)

FTFY, needed an update

talking about the candy game, not ethpyr

>weaktea.jpg

>the only response to this type of meme which indicates it is successful

Candy game IS your daddy's pyramid. Bad thing for future.

>successful
Great job m8, looks like you faggot will steal a meme just as fast as you will steal code. Remeber shadowpyramid?

and FYI, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

>getting this triggered over a meme
>stealing a meme
>Divine deployed shadowpyramid, it wasn't cloned

you didnt even change most of the content...you just lazily copy and pasted over, im just call you out for being a lazy faggot.

If your suggesting ponzibot is a more competent coder than divine or the folks at ethpy, i would love to hear why. Please begin by explaining Ponzibots 0-2 track record?

Well for starters, Divine didn't code anything. Norsefire and tocsick did basically all the work, and then got cucked by his 5 eth buyin that they didn't want to subvert by launching themselves, and attracting the community back, etc

I've spoken to them and none of the devs were happy his no-code ass did that, so you must be Divine. I hope your legs are okay

Also

>spending more than 4 minutes on a meme
>taking memes this seriously

here's another low effort OC for you

>please begin by explain Ponzibots 0-2 track record
>doesnt mention it once

haha you think im Divine? I may be retarded but at least im not as delusional as you. So are you ready to address my inital question now? Why are you even defending ponzibot?

Ponzi not 0-2 biatch...he 0-3. Give him his props! And show some respect for boi who doesn't want to fail at EVERYTHING he tries.

>thinking my meme is me defending Ponzi and not dumping on Divine

>explain this meme

Ponzi didn't code the originals, but nobody believes that, so it's an impossible defense anyway.

They're both useless, user

regardless, only ethpyrmaid has withstood the test of hacking and time. Is not going anywhere.

SPOILER

Japanese translations just came out today!
ethpyramid is now in 11 languages

WE PANDEMIC NOW

Great, now you retards can swap 2ch biz

Spam* not swap

Fuck

Powh3D contract already drained HAHAHAHAHA
Not even a full 6 hours of existing haha you were shilling so hard, eat your heart out.

>etherscan.io/address/0x98ef2cb8360c9bd6c43f9375a09b310d2b98e426

>mfw two pajeets arguing over who has the shittest pyramid

look at 7 day trend of ethpyramid, it's fucking dead Veeky Forums stop spamming this shit on my feed.

if u buy into this u will have bags FOREVER, longer than bitconnect. it aint gonna pick up magically after 2 weeks. it's going to 0.0001

i'm willing to cut my dick off if ethpyramid volume is up in march, but i know it won't happen 100%.

>seven day thread
>made this morning

>biz is the only place to find people reckless enough to engage in these pyramids
>everyone who wanted in is already in

he said look at the 7 day trend on the chart, god some of you ethpy shills make us look retarded

>trend not thread

this is the intelligence of the average ethpyramid shill pajeet.

get out before EPY looses value.

should be easier for you to do a better job then.