Keeping bread in the fridge keeps it fresher. You don't get it bro

>Keeping bread in the fridge keeps it fresher. You don't get it bro.

It does stop it from going moldy as quickly, but it dries out. Better to keep it in the freezer if spoiling is an issue.

wait do you americans actually put ketchup in the refrigerator?

>being a false flagging American

Yes, I've never seen anyone who doesn't.

I also keep my bread in one of the fridge vegetable drawers.

why are those video games in the fridge?

>high fructose corn syrup

is american ketchup like american eggs where you fill it with pesticides and strip away the natural preservative so you have to refrigerate it so that it doesn't go bad in a couple of hours?

Enjoy your condensation and mold

I freeze all my bread. I don't eat much carbs. However when I do, I crave toast so I'll pull out a slice or two and tie the bag back up in the freezer

>lol corn sugar so much worse than my beet sugar xD

winnar

>eggs
>pesticides

Yes, like 99% of ketchup in th known world.

I am observing these repeated digits.

I too keep my DS games in the fridge, good form user

put bread in the freezer. it will last a very long time.

Beet sugar? U Wot m8

Not the OP you replied to. But sugar beets you dumbass. Majority of sugar is made from sugar beets nowadays.

Where I live it's made from cane

>Americans put corn in their 'chup

Really no one is going to mention that his fridge has an option to turn off and on the light?

Why have a useless feature like that?

You live in South America, Africa, SE Asia, or an other tropical climate?

If not you most likely get your sugar from sugar beets. They where popularized in Europe during the Napoleonic wars as Napoleon feared that lack of sugar imports, due to France being cut off from her colonies, would cause national unrest.

i dont keep my ketchup in the fridge because im not an idiot and who wants cold ketchup

It has nothing to do with the light.

you're stupid then. Restaurants don't keep it in the fridge because it gets used up so rapidly. If you don't keep it in the fridge it will go bad in about a month. If you are using so much ketchup that you consume the bottle in less than a month you need to rethink your diet.

I think there is one person in this thread making a lot of retarded posts. Could be OP

Nice to see another Miracle Whip master race user

My fellow patrician brother of African descent.

OP give us answers dammit!

Tomato sauce is shelf stable m8

Another tropical climate you didn't list
It's all cane here

Not after it's opened.