How do I make home-made barbeque sauce and where do I buy "liquid smoke"?

How do I make home-made barbeque sauce and where do I buy "liquid smoke"?

t. eurofag

What style sauce are you trying to make? North Carolina sauce is just vinegar and spices, might be easier. You can make your own liquid smoke at home if you can't find it, doubt they would export it

Onii-sama should just enable flags on all boards and be done with it.

Why is she so perfect bros?
I can just imagine there's a fan off camera cooling her skin after she's enjoyed a nice day in the sun.

>perfect
I don't know, looks like she has brown eyes

Liquid smoke can be purchased, like every other thing in society, on the Internet. Either variety will do. Hickory is more traditional, but mesquite is for replicating Texas barbecue.

Barbecue sauce is typically a combination of tomato sauce or ketchup, brown sugar or molasses or honey, onion, garlic, white or cider vinegar, and spices, simmered for at least an hour. The consistency should be that of honey; thick, but pourable. Common flavorings included are ground cumin, chili powder, black pepper, salt, smoked paprika, oregano, cayenne or red pepper, Worcester sauce, the aforementioned liquid smoke, and occasionally soy sauce. You want the primary flavor notes to be sweet and smoky, with a spicy kick at the back of the throat. The tomato should not be dominant, but still be noticeable beneath the other flavors.

All barbecue sauce was created by experimentation, OP. You'll eventually make something delicious, just keep tasting and adjusting your spices.

What colored eyes would make her perfect?

Green preferably, or blue or else she wouldn't be >white

but you're a shitskin? why would you prefer those colored eyes you fucking sub-human?

as a north carolina native, this is very easy to do and produces delivious bbq

get a bone-in (or bone-out if you can't find a bone-in) pork shoulder, cover in salt+pepper, and take ~1.5 cups apple cider vinegar per 5 lb (really it should be covering the shoulder) and set on the crock pot for 8-12 hours. Then shred with two forks, and drain all but 2 cups of the liquid, and put the pork back in the crock pot. Then add a liberal amount of crushed red pepper, cayenne pepper, and texas pete hot sauce, and 2-3 tbsp brown sugar. If you use tobasco I swear I will come over to europe and kill you myself, they are completely different and tobasco does not work well in bbq.

I usually just eyeball the spices (I like it spicy) but this make a fairly accurate eastern NC style bbq without needing a smoker. I usually throw in liquid smoke as well at the beginning but you don't need it.

Alabama barbeque sauce is mayonnaise-based finishing sauce used primarily on chicken or pork. At its most basic it's mayonnaise and pepper thinned with vinegar.

>mayonnaise bbq sauce
get the fuck out of here you heathen

Can Alabama do anything right, besides win football championships with imported niggers?

I'm sorry, did I offend your notions of ketchup and sugar? Or maybe dumping vinegar over everything?

If the sister fucking didn't offend me, what makes you think your trash "sauce" would?

>recipes that unironically call for "Liquid Smokeā„¢"

Top fucking KEK

Do you know her name?

Hey bruh Alabama does not import niggers, they grow big ass buck niggers in the hood themselves kek.

whats wrong with it?

seconding

Alabama nigs are lazy, all SEC import criminal tier running nigs from Florida and Texas.

DO NOT use liquid smoke. It tastes like industrial chemicals, it's shit. Please, don't.

nobody has ever found it

Damn I'll never stop reverse searching for her. There's got to be more of her. She is just perfect.

Ketchup based sauce......

1 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp red pepper flake, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp cinamon

Add ketchup, water, and apple cider vinegar to a sauce pan, and bring to a simmer. Add sugar and stir in until mixed. Add spices and mix. Let simmer for 20 mins and adjust desired thickness by either adding water, or simmering until it's as thick as you want. Adjust sweetness or saltiness as desired. Cool, jar, and place in fridge for 24 hours for flavors to fully blend.

Carolina vinegar based sauce.....

1cup apple cider vinegar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tbs salt, 1 tbs black pepper, 1 tbs red pepper flake, 1 tsp cayenne

Place vinegar in sauce pan and bring to a simmer, whisk in sugar and remaining dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Cool, place in jar and fridge for 24 hours. Use with pork, chicken, or turkey.

You can make your own liquid smoke.
Wood or charcoal in grill don't use lighter fluid. Heat it until it smoked bout 30-40 minutes add a pan filled with water in grill on opposite side. Through osmosis water absorbs smoke flavor wait for most of water to evaporate then add a little bit of charcoal like a light sprinkle. Use Water sparingly to add a smoky flavor.

Thanks for all the replies, unfortunately no place to make my own liquid smoke, will try to improvise with frying up some smoked bacon and mixing the fat into the sauce.

Tomato paste
Black pepper
Brown sugar
Salt

Whatever else you want. I would go for garlic powder.

I like mixed race with green eyes. Something about the darker skin and green eyes that just go together and is more rare

>perfect
Let's just disregard the massive underbite, saggy tits, high body fat %, and obvious non-white heritage

CHRI5TINE_2006

kys you fucking gaylord holy shit lmao

>fat ole titties
>bad

>"non-white heritage"

cringe

I seriously wouldn't do that, will just make the sauce too fatty and a little disgusting. Try smoking something else you're going to put into the sauce to get a smokey flavor

Uk here.

I use smoked paprika as the smoke flavouring in homemade barbecue sauce. It works great.