What should I buy with my SJW coins?

What should I buy with my SJW coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM
youtu.be/NzspsovNvII
youtube.com/watch?v=KK-0DbOG3zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a lambo in about a years time, you impatient fuck.

donate the money to Africa, that way they use the funds to purchase firearms to propagate genocide against a neighboring tribe

Finally! Decentralized, crowdsourced African genocide that we can all participate in!

>SJW coin
>400% dilution of existing supply airdropped to "unbanked" for FREE
>a lambo in about a years time
yep

Donate to the NAACP

Show me the sauce faggot.

A lot of FUD with this SJW meme and no one ever provided any sauce.

Go kys

gib your shekels to the ADL goy

I've been in this game since 2015 and all of my bets on coins I've researched have payed off. I've seen the same breed of braindead fud about all of these coins on here, until it goes 10-20x, then it's quiet for a bit and then the faggots who bought the top come in and start the cycle all over again.

Daily reminder XLM bagholders are cuck and every penny they invest in this shitcoin goes into their black bull's pocket.

>top 10 market cap
>free distribution of 50% of the supply over the next 10 years

Interesting project? yes
Will it grow? yes

Are there more worthwhile holds for better gains? Obviously. Does anyone actually disagree with this?

and these "better holds" that you're talking about are most likely alot riskier.

name me some, though?

>name me some coins so I can shit on them

I'm not playing that game. How about this:

So you're saying there are no "better holds" than Stellar?

their own website bag holder... posted dozens of times yesterday. REDDIT SPACING

NEO ENG VEN

Wtf I love sjw coin now

fud on biz = good buy

by all means buy my bags

I wish this was FUD
t. 10k xlm bagholder

Syscoin

Did anyone else dump all their XLM after they heard that 80% of the supply would be given away for free? That plus its extremely PC idiology means that I wouldn't even mind missing out if it moons again, I simply can't stand this coin.

i sodl them this morning

If you drive around in a expensive car, especially in urban areas, prepare to get it keyed by some douchebag. People are spiteful.

>

The means of production, comrade...?

Hahaha fucking gook chinacoins

youtube.com/watch?v=uNb54rwDQJM

thread music?

you never oped the wbsit befor so you herd it now ?
man you must be bad at this, its one of the fist thigs you see on the dashboard and the website, its not new.

some nigger pussy - get aids - rip

This fucking gif...my life....

The year is 2025.

I wake up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two of my wife's mulatto transgendered kids are jumping on the bed. I give 0.0000001 XLM to each of them for their weekly allowance. My wife's son is in the bathroom so I can't shower, but my professor wife (women's studies) catches a glimpse of my Stellar balance in my blockfolio and flashes me a wink.

I leave my reasonable suburban home and get in my 2006 Hyundai. It gets great mileage and has been paid off for 15 years. I drop my wife's kids off at school and head to the office. I work hard for my employer and I value the oppurtunity they provide me in my career. Even though I've made a lot of money from my XLM investment, I still work because I enjoy myself and plan to donate most of my crypto earnings to charities supporting Africa.

After finishing 16 TPS reports and closing nine tickets working an extra 3 hours of unbilled overtime in my cubicle, I hop in the Hyundai. I check my phone. The wife saw XLM up 1.5% this month and got so excited she snapchatted me a naughty picture of her bra strap showing. I blush, and pull onto the freeway. I turn on NPR and settle in for the 3 hour commute home. When I arrive, I see Tyrone, my wife's son's tutor leaving for the day. I wave him goodbye and turn the bronze-encusted knob and go inside. Wife is showering and singing 'the snek is AWAKE' after Tyrone left, so I start washing the dishes and preparing dinner, humming to myself - nice trajectory stellar snake!

I bought 1k of it because why not. Its better than a load of other shit and FairX and other memes will make it pump in my opinion.

You can buy heroin with EBT, why not XLM

IT'S FREE
>SWIPE YO XLM

youtu.be/NzspsovNvII

this
idgaf about all this fud

Kek
Sauce?

I'm saying that XLM is up there by risk//reward ratio. I don't need 100-500x moon to get rich. XLM for me is a comfy hold that will take me where I want to get.

I've seen nothing to indicate that these are better holds. Definitely riskier.

That's not bagholding..that's fucking peanuts, m8.

>NEO and VEN
>riskier than XLM
In your dreams, bagholder.

Explain yourself, then. What do VEN and NEO have going for them that even comes close to the product and partnerships of Stellar?

Kek

Boats for Africans.

youtube.com/watch?v=KK-0DbOG3zk