Big DBC talk coming up soon

Big DBC talk coming up soon.

Don't forget to buy the rumor.

fuck you kumar rakesh

I will not buy your bags pajeet street shitter

thank sir mr rashid poojesh

No arguments, only baseless FUD.

No, they clearly understand the tech.

I'm sure they just post on Veeky Forums to break up the monotony of writing up smart contracts and re-structuring their DAOs.

Yeah, everyone on biz has PhD in Physics, Machine Learning and such. The average IQ of biz is 160~, this is where genious people gather.

how does it feel to buy 0.60 bags of DBC?

Ok I am an infrastucutre architect and we currently mine Monero in our off hours ( our Colo is breaker rate not consumption). I personally sold the idea to the c team at our company . We personally do not have any neural networks , but I can tell you from industry experience that the hardest part of selling this idea to them was security.

No real company is ever going to allow remote users to execute code on their million dollar GPU clusters , especially anonomus users. Everything I have read on DBC focuses on client security so the hosts cannot steal the renters Intellectual Property, not much on the limitations or walled garden the clients will be in on the hosts.

All this will ever be is testers renting some Slavs mid grade GPU to test the platform and bail. You are buying literal hype and vaporware. Enjoy the bags user.

Ultimate shitcoin

Bought it .003, feels good.

.03*

Don't post images of stinky linkies in here.

> tfw I already know the rumour

Actually I wont be a jerk, apparently DBC is working together with Sony who is launching a taxi hailing system using A.I

Also, look at the charts.

DBC price = discount rate. DBC chart = perfect example of a J-curve. It may take a while, but be patient.

Nope
>listing on Binance a matter of time since DBC didn't appear on community vote and Binance CEO said they will list NEP5-tokens
>OKEx on the line before end of Feb
>Korean exchange(s) a priority
>an admin on the tg-group will bring up different problems that the community has addressed
>a lot of changes will happen in their marketing, social media, websites, developers, partnerships, listings
>a lot of stuff is still happening behind the scenes
Also look at the pic.

The admin is meeting with DBC face-to-face to discuss different things so DBC would become better.

>We will finish development of the system at the end of Q1 2018

You nerds have maybe a month to still get in. Just don't forget to grab your ticket before then.

Bump

hehe wanna out and tether up?

I WILL HOLD THIS SHIT UNTIL EOY AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME

the brain gang will be rich lol

Daily reminder that
>first they ignore you
>then they laugh at you [we are here now]
>then they fight you
>then you win

Any of you, DBC token holders, know anything technical about the project itself, or just invested based on the concept? Because if you are in the second category, I have bad news.

>inb4 thread goes silent and dies

this is crypto we don't need a working product

Not having a working product is not equivalent of not having a repository, not having a technical whitepaper, not having anything technical at all. That's now how things work. Would you believe anybody with a cool name just because "maybe it moons"?

yeah pretty much