1. You are in an echo chamber, all that you hear about on your favourite coins is all that you want to hear

1. You are in an echo chamber, all that you hear about on your favourite coins is all that you want to hear.
2. Buying a coin =/= investment in crypto technology or intellectual property.
3. Fiat currency will always be number one, you will always get paid, pay your taxes and buy your groceries with fiat
4. Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis on crypto is a myth. Do you actually believe the 'fundamentals' of the easily replicable outdated and replaceable Bitcoin is worth $200bn?
5. We are way beyond awareness phase, I don't think I need to elaborate on this
6. 'Institutional money' is the most misunderstood dream on this board. Asset management is the most regulated industry on the planet and 90% of asset management companies could never get a cent of crypto past their compliance departments, the other 10% will already be invested and are smarter than you.
7. In the event of an economic collapse crypto is NOT a hedge, neither will it be the dawn of this dystopian world you dream about where people trade grilled rats for shitcoins.
8. The 'adoption phase' will never consist of financial companies buying the same uncontrolled unregulated ultra volatile shitcoins that you are buying up right now.

Anyone else got any points to add that Veeky Forums doesn't want to hear?

sage

There's that delicious cult like delusion that I was expecting.

You're wrong, but rather than arguing with you, I'll just let the market prove you wrong. Funnier that way.

bet your blood on it you gay nigger

Typical poorfag cynicism that can't cope with a changing world, you lost; we won.

This.

Add, smart money is waiting for 2k - 3k and will hold it for 5 years - 10 years as long as they have to.

>we
you're poor tho

tldr your just butthurt my safex will be $10 eoy

How many grilled rats can I get per VEN in 2050?

there's quite a few of us here who've made a killing. nocoiners have been coming up with the same shit to cope for years now. most have buyed in now or killed themselves..but the last remaining faggots usually crawl out of their holes during dips. you'd have to be literally retarded and hate money to be a nocoiner rn.

>rn
i bought btc at $200 and sold at $14k, i'm happy to be a nocoiner rn. i'll buy back when it hits $3k in about 6 months

so tell me then about how you're gonna pay in fiat in the UAE since they want to become blockchain driven until 2020

>in the event of a collapse crypto is not a hedge
we'll find ouy wont we

You're pathetic
I could bet my life on cryptos, and your life too

hahaha

pathetic larp, try harder

I choked on my tea and it went up my nose. I hate you.

>doubled its value in 2 weeks
>"STAY AWAY FROM THIS IT'S NOT WORTH IT"
kek

9. Blockchain is not the holy grail everyone thinks it is. It has limited usability, there are already similar technologies on the market and it's not tied to cryptocurrencies as much as people want to believe. A rise in the former does not necessitate a rise in the latter.

I day trade and enjoy, and profit greatly, off crypto's volatility

I would prefer it if the market went sideways forever

Bump

bumping for what, you fucking retarded faggot;
provide an answer to my inquiry

Almost like it has returned to "normal"