Futourist ICO

If you haven't heard of Futourist yet Veeky Forums, now is a good time. I'm only posting this hidden gem because of a kind user who made a similar post a few months ago that I made some gains with, so I hope you're out there.

>What is it?
Futourist is a video-focused, influencer friendly review app, revolving around travel topics. Economy inside Futourist platform creates the bridge between businesses and content creators. The goal of Futourist is to disrupt the online review industry with a concept of distributing revenue fairly across all content creators.

>What does it solve?
Closes the chasm between users (i.e. Stacy), who write impressions and guides on tourist locations (i.e. tourist trap restaurants, beaches etc..) for not even pennies and platform owners (Yelp, TripAdvisor), who profit off of their work.

>TL;DR
>A platform that will pay its users for creating content (writing guides, rating other reviewers etc).

Other urls found in this thread:

futourist.io/
futourist.io/whitepaper
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@naviaddress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Benefits
Every participant gets rewarded in line with Pareto distribution (quality content > one liners)
If you write a shitty review or spam or shill, other users can assblast you and you get awarded less and less money
Already partnered with OpenHours (1 million users), Bancor and are already in talks with several exchanges to be listed when tokens are released on March 20th
3 general modes: General content (reviews), Nearby offers (offers by various restaurants near your location including their ratings) and contests (time-limited challenges) + others mini neat features
FTR token with which you will be able to pay for services (Nearby offers) but won't be limited to this payment method
Emphasis on video content which is difficult to fake, suits various Stacies and Chads who have wide audience and pull to propel this token to the moon and beyond
Mini-cap (5.6 million €), no over-inflated market capitalization for the team to justify any time soon
Content industry in comparison is worth 200 billion dollars
Machine learning algorithms to detect spam and shills (in works)
no pajeets (based in Europe)
no chink broken engrish shitware
tailored to normies to generate additional hype

>Obstacles
Hard to break off existing users from TripAdvisor etc... but already partnered with OpenHours into which they will integrate their own platform after the crowdsale concludes
Some business may not flock over... inevitable as more and more companies do, which they will because of the users
Machine learning may be a meme but they have a pro team with good advisors

•Total token supply: 1.000.000.000 FTR (40% gifted to the community - users and companies to kickstart the platform over the coming years)
•Tokens in crowdsale: 350.000.000 FTR (35%) - 8% bonus in the first 72h
•Crowdsale threshold: 700,000€
•Crowdsale hard cap: 5,600,000€
•Price per FTR: 0.016€
•Tokens accepted in ICO: Ether (ETH)

>inb4 wasawasawasawasawasawasa
>inb4 the world is not anymore the way it used to be

The pre-sale has raised almost half the entire hard cap in only one day. You will have to wait a bit for the KYC form to get approved but that's the standard in 1st world countries where you don't want to get scammed. The banks want them because they want to prevent money laundering practices. Also, the modest presale bonus of 8% ends sometime tomorrow as the max cap ends, that's when whales will flood in.

Whitepaper: futourist.io/whitepaper
Telegram: Futouristio

i threw in 1 ether already, their marketing and brand building is pretty solid and the popular kids will definitely push this to top 100 with their instagram shit and their hipster vanity

the popular kids will definitely push this to top 100 with their instagram shit and their hipster vanity

My thoughts exactly, that's why it has so much potential

I dont know whats the point of limiting the max to 10eth per person, thats just annoying if youre a real investor. Also the KYC was a huge pain in the ass, wtf do they need my face shot for?

I hate shit like this, but okay i did put in 10eth in the end anyway.

10 eth per person means no whales or pajeets, only people like you and me and chad

There will be an unlimited sale in 2 days, this was to insure no whales at initial stage

I will totaly invest into this. Just imagine VLOGers and BLOGers and Instagram kids who will use that.

Bump

When they start pushing their platform with influencers like refereum did with streamers. Oh my god

Not familiar, what happened?

They don't need influencers now. As VLOGers are not connected to crypto as gamers are.

Sounds gay as fuck, and this thread sounds shilly as fuck.

solid idea, but the website and shilling screams "scam" and the team looks like your standard eastern european ICO with no chances of ever delivering
and the bonus essentially shoots down any hope of a serious thing
tokens aren't needed for this either. i can see some startup implementing this on ethereum a few years down the line, but it needs to be anglo based with the right connections to disrupt the tripadvisor conglomerate

Well I guess it's a valid reason for worry, but I use openhours app on a daily basis so it woldn't mean such a transition for me. Though tackling the big players themselves does worry me because marketing alone won't bring them down by a long shot.

Mate the CEO even posted a video with Alexander Vasylchenko, PhD when they had a meetup. Also stop hating Slovenian enterprenours

Hello guys, i think this is very good project.

every slovenian project deliver so far for me

this is dump ico.. real hidden gem is NAVI with working product, with patents, pilots projects with Uber, Booking.com, DPD, and they going to sign up alibaba soon..etc

Shill more faggot

Are you serious? 8% Bonus is worrying you while some ICOs are doing 40% and above. This is peanuts. 98% of the ICOs dont need a token. You only need 5 cryptos overall. Sooner or later the companies will start selling equity instead of the tokens that dont really make any sense.

join their TG grp, and start from their. their whitelist closing soon.

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@naviaddress

Also, the ico can't really put a fast one on everyone because of strict regulations they have to comply with (and have themselves proposed) means that the banks will tear their shit apart. Also, some ICOs have formed a Blockchain Alliance CEE organization to help out local central European governments to implement sensible regulations that everyone knows will come eventually and are trying to make them as least a bureaucratic nightmare as possible

Bump