mmmmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQlEZW-ScyI
youtu.be/Lh-GNSnT4LU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=KQlEZW-ScyI

I remember those.

They were pure shit.

Oreo Cakesters were the motherfuckin' bomb. It pisses me off they got rid of it just two years ago!!

>Veeky Forums stock thread #1

Double stuffed were the only ones worth getting. Not enough cream in the regular ones. Don't most places sell whoopie pies?

Entenmann's Chocolate Iced Butter Cookies

i even wrote to them asking if they still made these a few years back, they said no and werent planning on bringing them back anytime soon.

:-)

I remember these, from around the same time purple and green ketchup were the cool trendy thing every kid wanted with their fries. Man, the early thousands were a tricky time for marketing stunts and forced trends.

I was only 4 but I can still taste them and they were my favorite cookie. We need them back.

just fuck my tongue up

>Never tasted Cakesters because they never came to where I live
Just fucking kill me now ;_;
youtu.be/Lh-GNSnT4LU

These things were the shit. I either totally forgot they existed or just never acknowledged that they disappeared. Sad.

What? I get these all time. Living in Germany though.

Why McCain Australia!? :^(

lol woah

This, and Snapple Elements.

Wasn't really bad in my honest opinion.

>tfw I always loved having myself a fine Lunchables deep dish pizza during lunch waves along with one of these desserts, or a cola with the hotdogs back in the third grade
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

Of course everything went to shit once they began redesigning the packaging. I can understand they changed up Lunchables for a good reason, but fucking with my favorite childhood treats is just wrong.

We still sell these at the grocery store I work at - in Florida.

I bought one of those a month ago dude

holy shit dude I completely forgot about thos

I miss butterfinger BBs and PB Max

all I know is I cant find them in freedomland anymore, pretty sure they discontinued them because pussy american tongues cant handle the extreme sour
which is bullshit because I eat so many warheads sometimes my tongue bleeds but those are still sold everywhere