What's your favorite driving beer, Veeky Forums?

What's your favorite driving beer, Veeky Forums?

the kind that lets me kill people who dont deserve it because Im an alcoholic sad waste of human life

I always sip it on my way to Home Depot for thick ropes to hang myself near where my Highschool Diploma wouldve been

Seriously the first time I saw Julian driving around with a rum and coke I fucking lost it. Man I wish I could watch Trailer Park boys for the first time again.

>This is now a Trailer Park Boys cuisine thread.

La Croix

I also enjoy that he never spills it.

Yeah, ignore OPs dumb Bait thread, this is now a Shitstorm

All of the little idiosyncrasies make this show what it is.

Good b8, someone's bound to take it

fuckin way she goes, boys.

I'm mowin' the air, Rand!

Bug off, Ricky ya tossa.

Why does that vape have such a weird plug?

If bait, 8/10

If not, its a Breathalyzer for vehicles. It requires you to blow into it to start up the car, and every 30 minutes after that, I think. I dont know the average. If you blow any kind of alcohol level into it, it wont start.

You can blow a .03 and it'll still start but that's only about a tall can of shit beer. It's a hassle to have, it makes me feel stupid for getting caught drunk driving.

>getting caught
you are stupid for driving drunk. Getting caught is just an added bonus

I only got caught once and I had been drunk driving without incident for 10 years. I suffer from extreme anxiety while driving and being drunk relieves it so I can drive better and think clearer.

Recently my dad told me that he drove me and him home buzzed/drunk from a baseball game once when I was a kid. We had to take the highway to get to the ballpark.

I don't know how I feel about that. Some part of me is deeply offended but another part of me chuckles, as if child endangerment was boyish mischief.

>drinking ever improves driving skill
You really shouldn't be driving. If you are a danger to yourself and others sober, you are nearly inevitably worse if intoxicated.

But all this stinks of post hoc justification for truly shitty behavior. Seriously, get help.

I always have an open rainier in my car.

That's got to be the stupidest thing ever

That being said, I will but a 40z styrofoam cup and fill it with riesling. Good for taking the dog on a walk.

I actually liked that show until I encountered its fan community. Almost as bad as "Simpsons fans" (the dimwits who think they have to drop a Mr Burns quote and it makes them funny)

This is why I'm glad I live somewhere that dirtbags like this can take public transport

If you drink and drive you should mcfucking kill yourself.

I love how even after they flip the truck, Julian's drink is still unharmed.