>53 weeks ago: 'this time'
>54 weeks ago: 'this time'
>55 weeks ago: 'this time'
>56 weeks ago: 'this time'

>when it actually happens
>SEE I TOLD U SO STUPID BUUTCORNERS LMAO

>BTC will keep rising until $1MM
Nice just bought $100k

Are you fucking retarded? We went straight from 6k to 12k without any real pullback/correction, this is well overdue. Not sure what the bottom is but wouldn't be surprised with ~9-10k.

>he knows where the bottom is.

>drops $500
WE ARE GOING TO 4K
>t. omegafaggot

>not sure what the bottom is
Uh

take a look at the total market cap chart you fools.. up 34X in less than a year and you think its not going to crash. Crypto is one giant pump and dump scheme and it will CRASH HARD this year.. youve been warned

THIS

I don't know where the bottom is user. I'm not /biz'smagicman/

And we went from 20k-6k in a span of two months. The logic can also be concluded that the rise from 6k-12k is just a market correction (bull trap) before it goes back down. It must suck to have short term memory

people say the same exact shit every year. you're a broken record fucktard.

you can't predict this shit, it is what it is. nobody knows what will happen next. this could be predicted there would be trillionaires all over the fucking place guarding the secrets, not shitting it all over image boards.

ENJOY THE CRASH BUDDY

>you can't predict this shit
Exactly faggot. Prices either go up or down. In your braindead little mind, you think price goes only one way for bitcoin. You are fucking stupid bro. Everything that you said in that post also applies to HODL faggots. I'm not going to be emotionally or ideologically invested in one thing. If it makes money, it makes money. If price drops then fucking sell and cut your losses. Dont be a moron when it comes to investing.

Sell me your bags looser, because in 4 months you will be back here buyong ib higher and i'll be laughing faggot. Just look at the news cuck, this isn't goig away soon.

>look at the news cuck
Implying MSM could tell where the market is going.

we will never see sub 10k again. The bullrun has begun. Thank me in march when we hit 14k

>being this mad that he made spelling mistakes because he was mashing his keyboard in anger.
Topkek. If I make any spelling mistakes now it's because I'm typing on my phone.

>sell me your bags
The irony of this post. Enjoy your bags loser. Keep HODLing, your delusion of being a billionaire will come true someday.

What he said was solid advice though. I don't get why you're angry when it's just logical to set a stop loss in the event that you're wrong and have some form of risk management when you decide to invest in something.

>spelling mistakes
Panjeet?

>delusional HODL fags taking sound advice.
Kek.

He's a moron through and through. Don't expect these guys to have any form of sound investing strategy even as simple as setting up stop losses or risk management. They are delusional since they're emotionally and idealistically invested. They're not here to make money, they're here to buy an idea and they swallow it hook, line and sinker.

okay goldbug

hey cuntsquirt, i never said orices were going up. you faggots eith your charts and lines acting like this is a science - you left off the word pseudo. shill your faggotry to reddit cunts

this
no one has ever made money trading.

>REKT
Topkek.

I just love the sarcasm oozing in this post. Don't expect him to get it tho. He's just going to make a post agreeing with you

Why are you so angry? Having stop losses and having some form of risk management is only sound advice. Let me guess, you bought at 20k and have been holding since? If you set up stop losses then you wouldn't be down 50% right now.