What are the best things to cook for a romantic dinner? What are some things to avoid?

What are the best things to cook for a romantic dinner? What are some things to avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/07/takeout-style-kung-pao-chicken-diced-chicken-peppers-peanuts-recipe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bUHcCHbgX_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cook up some fresh all white meat chicken kung pao. super delicious. serve it with white rice and champagne. put saffron in the champagne and see her reaction when she drinks, she should tell you it's absolute trash (because it tastes like garbage, i've tried it) but if she pretends to like it you know she's not honest and you can drop her.

Veal chops. Avoid soup, you'll be peeing it out all night.

this is the recipe I use more or less. you don't need a wok, just a fry pan.

seriouseats.com/recipes/2014/07/takeout-style-kung-pao-chicken-diced-chicken-peppers-peanuts-recipe.html

good luck user

also skip the green peppers, just stick with red.

Thanks. We're both fans of spicy stuff, so looks like something that's easy to ramp up if it's too mild. Bookmarked.

Also, I've no need for shit-tests like the champagne thing.

As a secondary question, alcohol or non-alcohol? I was thinking non, but everything seems to suggest pairing with wine.

wine is quite disgusting, people only pretend to like it for some reason. Nothing goes better with with kung pao than a glass of water w/ crystal clear ice in it. you can make your own clear ice

youtube.com/watch?v=bUHcCHbgX_o

Avoid messy food and food that rushes you to the bathroom.
Cook something light and delicious.
Get alcoholic and none alcohol, let her pic. If she likes you she will go wuth alcoholic.

If they eat beef, then steak, salad, and baked potato.

Make a simple Dijon vinegarette dressing in front of them while the steak cooks. Dress the salad while the steak rests. Serve it on a real plate, with metal flatware, and red wine in a wine glass. Get some cloth napkins if you don't have any.

Most important, engage them in conversation and pay attention to what they say. Look them in the eye, make them feel like they're the most important person in the world.

literally the most basic standard meal ever. Do not advise.

are you a grill OP?, are you a cute grill?

this is important do please respond.

Millet.

See if your woman is strong enough to survive a harsh winter.

Avoid garlic or lots of onion

That's why you don't get laid.

>wine is quite disgusting, people only pretend to like it
Please be bait. I'm no wine fanatic but what you just said is unequivocally false.

>i'm no wine fanatic
point made.

Garlic is the mother of all aphrodisiacs, you can cook with allium, you just have to make sure it's cooked well enough and not burnt.

My advice is to have three kinds of fruit mixed up in a bowl. It looks pretty, is healthy, refreshing, and makes for a good dessert after. Get a bottle of dry red and a sweet or sparkling wine. She'll be happy you put thought into it.
Most women love carbs, so have some bread and olive oil or hummus to snack on. Roasted garlic and a baguette with olive oil, fresh fruit, wine, and pasta with a light homemade sauce. Saute some cherry tomatoes and garlic in some olive oil. Add in tomato sauce from a carton, not a can. Add in a couple of pinches of salt, sugar, and a bit of balsamic vinegar. Chop of some basil for garnish. Girls don't want to eat slabs of meat and get greasy or shit stuck in their teeth. think delicately. Or pasta with lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley, capers, basil, chopped tomatoes, and sauteed garlic.

so your trying to tell me that you're gay? I can tell by the tats on your fingers. I'd suck your dick though as long as it has no hair on it.

Nice camwhore shot, faget.

yall stupid af... baka

I can tell you're a faget by the way you call them tats.

I can tell you're a faggot by pointing out that I'm a faggot. Faggot.

i know u are but what and who am i bich

A faggot.

Sounds way heavy for a romantic dinner. Think I'll avoid beef & potato.

Femanon treating a Malanon, but figure the same rules apply the other way around, so didn't bother specifying.

Thanks.

Nobody wants to make out with a mouthful of garlic or onion

a good baked fish and a nice mesculine/red cabbage/capsicum salad with a spicy fish sauce dressing

basically impossible to fuck up and its easy to plate nicely so you can get points there

fruit helps, especially citrus and apples.
So does the wine, and it's really not bad as long as it isn't raw garlic or onions and if both people eat it. People over react and fall for that myth way too often. You're missing out on life my dude. Life's too short for bland food and superficial shit.

>calling peppers capsicum
Dumbest shit I've read all day.

in my country chopped bell peppers are capsicum

now no one wants to make out with fish breath. that much i can tell you. especially baked. gag. like making out with a fucking cat

>calls capsicum 'peppers'
>they don't taste like pepper.

Are americlaps really this retarded?

Capsicum is another world for "pepper." Are europoors really this dumb. No wonder GB got the fuck out.

word*

petty ass mother humping shit head dick

Lol, time to stop drinking and attend either anger management or AA.

NO, eat dog breath u dumb bich

>/red cabbage/capsicum salad with a spicy fish sauce

for a date?!?! don't do it, unless you want to do a farting competition with your girl after the dinner

>what to avoid

Where's that pic of the thread with that cleats-wearing jackass that baked a condom into his date's biscuit