Why did Wendy's change their buns. They are now absolute dog shit. The old ones were 50000000% better...

Why did Wendy's change their buns. They are now absolute dog shit. The old ones were 50000000% better. I used to love a plain #2 now it just tastes like ass hole because of the bun.

>plain burger

Fuckin' pleb.

for the shekels

If you want shekels you should make something that tastes good though right? The only thing good at Wendy's now is frosty's and chicken nuggets.

>I used to love a plain #2 now it just tastes like ass hole because of the bun.
Can you explain yourself without resorting to cliche hyperbole? It's indicative of a poor grammar. Does it really taste like a sweaty, fleshy asshole? No. Of course not. Can you use some words like, "stale", or "doughy" or some other adjective that we can relate to for bread? For Christ's sake, man, put a little effort into your posts.

>50000000
>%

what makes more money cutting costs across the board by a bit per unit or retaining a few thousand customers who visit 3 times a months

no, it literally tastes like ass hole. Go try one, you'll see what I mean.

>2016
>Doesn't like eating ass

>Indicative of a poor grammar
>a poor grammar
The irony of this post is at a level I have yet to see in this lifetime.

>a poor grammar

For Christ's sake, man, put a little effort into your posts.

The burgers were better when they were the really wide, flat patties, instead of the super thick patties that make me feel like I've eaten rocks.

wendy's got taken in by the "better burger" bullshit.

expensive, white table cloth restaurants started putting burgers on their menu, and the way they justify charging a $15 or $20 is to make it have a really thick patty of beef and have some godawful artisan bun - brioche or pretzel or ciabatta or something like that. and "house made ketchup" - jesus fucking christ, what the hell is wrong with ketchup from a bottle? instead, you have to listen to a lecture from the waiter about how some poor asshole in the kitchen has to spend 6 hours a week making this shit, and those idiotic managerial decisions are ultimately why they charge $6 for a coke.

the ciabatta buns are the worst - that's like biting through a couch cushion. brioche makes fine french toast, but i sure as shit don't want to make a hamburger with it.

the best burgers are pretty fucking simple - cheap bun that falls apart really easily, with a thin, crispy slab of greasy meat in the middle, and american cheese.

i love the taste of my gf's asshole desu

yeah if it's cleaned properly, totally agree. These things are not sanitized though.

I'm 6'4"

cool I'm 5'10 and have bigger biceps than you, bring those buns back please.

>I used to love a plain #2 now it just tastes like ass hole
As opposed to poop?

idk if this thread is still alive but I worked at wendys for about 5 years. That looks like a brioche bun on a SoB. Did you order a SoB on a brioche bun or did they actually change the buns on the regular burgers?

Wendy's has really gone downhill in recent years. I heard Arby's bought a big stake; maybe that is why. Anyway, Wendy's ads are terrible now, too. I think I'm actually done eating there, and it used to be my goto fastfood place for 20 years.

Can't stand the butter buns either feels so slimy, worse though is changing the onions.

Described flavour = 100 %
Old flavour = 500 000 times better
Result = 50000000 %

bring those nice biceps over here with those buns big guy

Not sure what the problem is.

Wendy's took the Chedaburger off the menu. It can only go uphill from there.

You think that's bad? I can't even eat the brioche bun, and the resultant cross contamination means I can't fucking eat at wendy's anymore.

One of the nuggets has egg in the breading now too, so I can't even do that.

Between that and taco bell adding breakfast burritos, it's getting to the point where I can't enjoy that rare occasion of getting fast food.

>wendys

I was with you until you said American cheese...

Veeky Forums has always hated Wendy's burgers but the difference is today it is awful but at the beginning of Veeky Forums Wendy's was still good.

Should've picked better genes man

I don't like bread with a metric fuckton of eggwash either. I think the Jrs still have plain buns.