Why did America fuck up their version of Mexican food so bad...

Why did America fuck up their version of Mexican food so bad? Instead of working with Mexican ingredients and adding a unique touch to American food they just fry everything using the same ingredientsin everything or cover it in yellow cheese. Bobby flay is a good example of what Mexican-American should look like.

American 'Mexican Food' usually has the texture and appearence of drunk throw-up.

Literally I could walk into any Mexican Restaurant, order something, eat it, puke it back onto the plate, and I bet I could send it back to the kitchen for a refund.

Is outrage like this the only thing Mexican youth has to distract themselves from skyrocketing diabetes and obesity rates?

Beans meat rice cheese and tortillas arent mexican??

yeah american's "invented" their brand of mexican food

no mexicans or tejanos were involved in the development

some white guys said "how about we invent tacos?" one day

dipshit

Its just shitty bar food

Most Mexican restaurants that I've been to that have food like this are run and owned by Mexican immigrants.

They work for the clientele. Which is why youll see margaritas and nachos in Oaxacan restaurants in the US.

so why are they cooking it if authentic Mexican food is better supposedly

because Americans inherently like the objectively worse version more? I don't understand

Tex-Mex is just our regional cuisine man. There's still restaurants around here that serve the traditional stuff. Mexicans brought their barbacoa and al pastor and Americans brought the cheese and fried shit. If you can't enjoy it, that's on you. I'll admit it looks like slop sometimes, but it's the most delicious slop I've ever tasted.

Check em

Because Americans correlate Margaritas and mission burritos with Mexican food, hence why you will see it in some traditional restaurants. Same reason why El Salvadorians has Mexican food in restaurants, to attract Mexicans and the such

that looks pretty bad desu. The sauce looks like its a canned sauce and the rice looks shit desu.

>mexicans get mad as fuck that white people eat this kind of mexican food

>okay fine, fuck you, I'll just go to chipotle then

>mexicans get mad as fuck because chipotle is inauthentic cultural appropriation.

What the hell do you want?

Y'all dont know shit about fuck

I want to make America great again.

We got real Mexican food in Texas

it's probably some white hipster fuck trying to stir shit

mexicans don't care, unless they're some unfortunate "chicano studies" major at uc berkley, in which case i doubt they are eating fideo at abuela's house. too preoccupied with protesting, the probably stick to organic vegan.

Can someone post pictures of actual Mexican food please

here you go. totally authentic for the hipsters

everyone says chipotle is gringo shit, but the local one I used to go to was always staffed by mexicans and over half of the people in line at any given time were ordering in spanish, so it must not be that bad.

This recipe was actually titled enchiladas

not inherently, but americans have tastes and traditions and access to ingredients and equipment that influenced migrant cooks to adapt their cuisine. pretty fucking common. any cuisine arising from cultural fusion with america or britain in the last couple of centuries is kinda shitty because we didn't have the agriculture or infrastructure to actually translate the cuisine wholesale so it got adulterated with preserved foods and inferior substitutions.

I don't know which words to write to describe my feelings of disgust.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww HELL NO

There's also outrage over Trump when they conspire to beat random people on the streets

Jesus fucking christ that's like 10 kilos of fucking cheese what the fuck.

>Spraying pam so the greasy ass cheese don't stick

mexican food
>always looks like a shit pile.

mexican food is shit tier peasant food. they dont even give a fuck when they make food i'm mexican and i know.

i'm mexican this looks like shit. post real mexican food.

How did Mexicans fuck up Doritos, is what I want to know?

Because in America we have to turn everything into a cheeseburger. Tacos get made with ground beef and topped with cheese. Spaghetti and meat sauce? Go heavy on the meat, and cover it with cheese. Pizza? Be sure to put enough neat on there.

The only thing we haven't managed to turn into a cheeseburger is Chinese food, but we make up for that with extra salt, fat and sugar.

only Mexican food I eat

10/10 webm

>the fucking dead fly
>squeezing lime over a bowl of limes

O I am kekkin'

>we

Into the trash it goes.

> Bobby Flay is a good example

You lost me there.

What third world state do you live in?

They also use the words "salsa", "carne adobada" and "tortilla" like they mean something specific.

Texas

Salvadorans by me faked me out, I went to a taco place which had a Mexican flag on the sign, then i go in and it was clearly Salvadoran owned (there are barely any Mexicans where I live, but a lot of Salvadorans).It wasn't very good.

That being said, actual Salvadoran food is really good.

Uncle Juan

>10 kilos
You edgy bitch

fucking lol

I'll acknowledge it's not in any way Mexican food, but it's still delicious.

i was disgusted when she dumped that whole bag of shit american cheese in there, but then she adds ANOTHER fucking bag on top? jesus christ

>cold olives as garnish

fucking disgusting

Why plate for the camera if you're not going to try?

>tfw no Mexican gf from Sunset Park

If its good, its good
I've give zero shits if it meets you"authentic" qualifications

I think I'm gonna try Mole Poblano for the first time today

It can be delicious. Mole is one of those sauces that either taste really great or really bad. A restaurant is only as good as its mole

This place has really good reviews, but it's mostly known for its burritos which is weird because it's run by Poblanos most likely. So it's a relatively authentic place but with some Tex Mex options.

Just eat some Mole Negro instead

I'm saving that for when I go to a Oaxacan restaurant

tee hee