WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY SINGLE COIN IN THE RED...

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY SINGLE COIN IN THE RED? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK

because BTC is in the red obviously

BC no one here hodls BTC, they let others control the market.
t. long time BTC hodler
i don't want it to get infected with segwit or lighting...

guy... i sold at 7k... held out until 11.2 when i thought we had finally recovered and bought back in

please send help

you greedy turd deserve to get justed by pajeets

DigixDAO is up
in fact it's massively up everytime everything else crashes
starting to think swingtrading this thing might be where it's at

>why is everything in the red

I want to buy into crypto but i'm poor, so i asked my uncle satoshi to hold everything down until i can put my 100 dollars in... or maybe everything was hella overvalued.

You should go all in with your $100 now when shit is red. Dont buy btc because you got to little money to even get some profit. Buy a alt coin and then build up your money from there

Perfect execution of biz strategy. no help needed

Nononononoo.....
This CAN'T be happening....
Everything is crumbling around me......

MY EMPIRE OF DUST

hey hey hey

SELLSELLSELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>LTC down almost 50 dollars.
1000 by EOY they said, fucking lol. Selling the minute it hits 300+ and then I'll buy back in during dips.

wasu wasu wasu wasu

You think it will hit 300 when litepay launches on thee 26th? Currently holding bags and want to sell them.

This one is especially painful to me. After not doing much of anything for the past few weeks, it decided to jump up to $250 a few days ago, and now we're back to hovering just above $200.

There's no where to run

If you haven't tethered yet you're doing it wrong.

this happens when I buy btc, sorry

I'm thinking the same thing maybe I'll just buy some on its next dip and put aggressive sell orders on it and forget about it rinse and repeat

Not CDT.

tether is up :^)

DGD is green

crypto exit scam