HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ORAKEK, SHHFAGS AND BULLS IRRECOVABLY, FOREVER AND EVER

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FAGGOTS THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND YOU ALL MADE FUN OF ME BECAUSE I WAS OFF BY A DAY

NEXT STOP: 9.5K-10K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek so sour you missed the 2x gains

Your meme lines sadden me

I made more gains on these shorts of mine than you ever made on your bull run.

KEK we went up almost 100% and you care for a 10% correction. Holy fuck this board got really retarded. No wonder only poorfags and all whales left here.

requesting the "THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A DUMP SSSSHH" screencap

The point is that I fucking told them about it going to happen and they made fun of me because

>NUH UH MUH TRIPFAG ORAKEK IS ALWAYS RIGHT

It's a little correction. I'd rather hold and risk it all than be a tethercuck just because it might actually be a descending triple bounce meme pattern crash

It's probably going deeper in a week or two.

>M-MUH ORAKEK IS ALWAYS RIGHT

>tfw didn't screencap

M-MUH SKIMPLETONG

>M-MUH BOUNCE ON TREND LINE

my wife's son actually reported hit for that reddit spacing and "undecipherable text" as per rule 3.

i hope he's banned for atleast a week

I swear I unironically love this all while losing a little money:
That one faggot I know, you can basically determine the btc price according to his involvement in whatspapp..it gets up, he feels his eggs grow and is in a good mood. btc tanks..dead silence.
I can only imagine his sweaty greedy ass getting rekt, lovely.

>M-MUH SKIMPLETONGS
>L-LET ME JUST MAKE FUN OF THIS ONE POST WHERE I WAS RIGHT

CALLING OUT ORACLE NIGGER
STILL NOT A DUMP?
>ssshh no sell at 11700
>there will be no dump ssshhh
>hold your alts ssshhh cult

TOP KEK

>M-MUH CULT
>M-MUH VERY SMARTS
>SHHH

>N-NON LOST

the skimpletongs are fudding

red veiny man is scaring me

am trying shhh but it hard

Please help, orakek

Say "please help, orakek" to summon our savior!

Now he's just going to put on his omega trip and gloat about being right

please help, orakek

>N-NOT A DUMP ONLY 3%
>SHH
>SKIMPLETONG
>M-MUH GENTLE BITCOINS

kek

You need to zoom out more. We went from 20k-6k in just a span of two months and now you think the rise from 6k-12k isn't a correction. Everything you said in your post applies also the opposite way. The absolute state of HODLers.

>H-HOW DUMP

whale here. i just come here for the entertainment from the bizlets chasing the link meme. there's only a few coins here mentioned that are guaranteed to 10x and one that is a possible 100x or more. good luck guessing tho.

Basically, it's over. 2018 will be a bear market. See you all in 2019/2020.

PLEASE HELP ORAKEK

Would u beautiful quad whale give me one of that ethereums :( 0xd2cf70842a2d3c54e4fb5713965b78a4fe60efd7

What's funny is I posted that. I also posted a thread blaming Oracle for me losing all my money at the same time. Both were LARPs. I've been sitting in 50% FIAT waiting for a huge dip.... and let me tell you, it hasn't dipped enough yet.

nice larp, 10/10

playing both sides I see

quads confirm

I only want Oracle to be right because I think its funny for Omega to be constantly wrong.

Now I get making fun of the 12k bulls, but you must be a literal fucking nigger to praise Omega for getting 1 call out of 7

z didn't foresee this one
but to be honest I welcome these corrections 100% growth in 15th was looking a bit scary to be honest. Even 80% where we are now is unsustainable. What we need is a nice 2-3% for a few months so the alts can grow organically.

>but to be honest I welcome these corrections 100% growth in 15th was looking a bit scary to be honest. Even 80% where we are now is unsustainable. What we need is a nice 2-3% for a few months so the alts can grow organically.

100% this, it needed to happen for the health of the market

Fucking shhfags laughed at me for being off by a day even though the writing was on the wall for a correction, because "m-muh oracuck is always right"

>m-muh shh
>m-muh no dump

Correction now is very good

hurr hurr
Yeah its easy to foresee the future when its only going up, until it doesnt. Oraclenigger was like a reverse omegafaggot and thats all.
Before oraclenigger there was cryptofaggot and he also got everything right until the dip.

b-but

IT WILL EITHER GO UP OR IT WILL GO DOWN

SEE? SHH

SKIMPLETONG NOT SEE I PREDICATED

Omegafaggot is even worse

the oracle has spoken???

>Test support very clearly

>Then bounced to 11250

>Came down again

>Never margin

>Above 10k still bullish long term

>Zoom to 1 day candle

>bullish long-term

OH NO SHIT

WHO COULD'VE PREDICTED THAT

Well of my BTC I took profit and sold 50% at 10k before the pump and 50% at 11.4k. But I didn't consolidate and still have a bunch of bags stuck in alts.
I'm kind of convinced Oracle is a whale playing a joke on all of you bulls. Stringing you along and laughing as he dumps his bags on you.
No one except a fucking redditor can type like such a faggot on purpose and can be so sure of their own stupidity. Veeky Forums got played, that z cult shit was so cringey.
to be fair he gave a 12k target but didn't warn you noob cucks to get out in time like he implied he would

dont laugh too early faggots, about 8 days, everyday the same: increase - silence, correction - HAHAHA DUMP SO REKTED; increase - again silence. 24h and your mouth will shut. btw: he said that the absolute support is 10k and he was talking it can dump to this value and we're still in bull market, so wait one day and Shhut the fuck up.

1 day candle looks even worse.

>he's back

OH GOD MY FUCKING SIDES

Yep.
I sensed it. That whale is laughing all the way to the bank.

Nice, except you ignore the obvious fucking part where I told people repeatedly in his shitty threads that a correction to around 9.5k (maybe 10k now since it's a day later) and you all fucking laughed at me because my prediction was a day off.

Still have the ability to go down to the 9k range.

You shhfags are the fucking worst. When someone disagrees with your faggot deity (oracuck) you pull some ridiculous strawman and try to put words in their mouth, and you think people say it's going to 6k just because you saw the same asshole who makes a daily thread about that every day. Then, when it finally does happen you pull his "IT'LL EITHER GO UP OR DOWN" post to prove to yourself that he's the second coming of Jesus.

Of course the long-term is bullish but that IS NOT THE FUCKING POINT. I FUCKING TOLD YOU that it was going to be a correction to 9k-10k and you all fucking laughed at me as recently as 12 hours ago.

You fucking people have some insane mental gymnastics abilities.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING END

>being this mad over anons

GENOCIDE WHEN

reminder to filter all tripfags

chill kid, maybe one person wrote something like that and you talking about everybody who follow Oracle, take a walk man and clear the spit of your chin, you won, you are great oracle 0, gg wp

youtube.com/watch?v=OLpeX4RRo28

You seem to be getting a boner for 'being right' about some thing that doesn't matter. You must be underage and a 6k seller.
See you tomorrow when the price goes up again, newfag.

>6 dipshits in a Veeky Forums thread who's net wealth is around the value of a second hand ford focus.

>whale

How new are you user...?

I have every right to call our fucking oracuck and every single one of his cringeworthy shhfag fanatics after the cringeworthy shit you've been spamming on this board for over a week

>You seem to be getting a boner for 'being right' about some thing that doesn't matter. You must be underage and a 6k seller.

I've said it many times, I sold at 10.8k a few days ago and recently shorted from 11.4k to 11k.

I'm just fucking mad at this cringefest that is oracuck and his followers

>See you tomorrow when the price goes up again, newfag.

100% expect it to trade sideways for a few days after this.

over a week? this shit is bamboozled for like 2 years, lol

I shorted at 11.5K. At what point should I buy?

saturday

10k is a safe bet to buy, there's a fair bit of potential to go to 9.5k but that's less likely (we're a few days after since I originally called correction)

at least 8.5k. maybe lower, depends how it'll go

Me 2, feeling comfy for the first time in 1 month

If we break 10k then we're going to 9k at most, as that is an even stronger support line than 10k is. See how we're doing when we hit 10k, but buying at 10k wouldn't be a bad trade at this point.

If we go to 9k, we'll 100% trade sideways for quite a few days. Still very possible we'll trade sideways if correction stops at 10k.

tell me about it predicted 5.5k and will only be off by 5 days yet people will shit on me forever for it.

You are LITERALLY the strawman people use on this board to dismiss all non-bull TA

>told them 100 times
The proverbial fucking stopped clock. Every ball-gazer posting random opinions deserves all the mockery they receive and more.

>only be off by 5 days
hahhaahaahahahAHAHAHAHHAHA

4/8 m8 pretty good

thats the problem with this facebook culture, every idiot with an opinion think theirs matter

Only off by two weeks (still not there yet)

Breddygud.jpg

>The proverbial fucking stopped clock. Every ball-gazer posting random opinions deserves all the mockery they receive and more.

I only started posting about a correction when we hit 11k and all the bearish reversal signs were showing up, you fucking idiot. Of course I can't predict exactly when, but I did warn literally every single one of you shhfags about an incoming correction. You all made fun of me despite the fact that my TA showed strong reversal signs.

But no, you shhfags are blinded because he kept predicting uptrend during an uptrend, which any brainlet can do if they tried to do TA for half a second. Of course, predicting uptrends during an uptrend inevitably fails when it reverses, and to no-one's surprise, oracuck didn't actually tell you about the looming correction because he's a moron who either couldn't see it or deliberately held back information.

>thats the problem with this facebook culture, every idiot with an opinion think theirs matter

I don't, but I did end up being right because I'm not a blind brainlet.