>Be me
>Eat at fancy restaurant
>Get Kobe beef
>Get bill
>Cry in public

It was pretty good desu

Other urls found in this thread:

kobe-niku.jp/shop/?lang=1
forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2014/01/07/the-new-truth-about-kobe-beef-2/#22ef3c3e9763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kobe beef doesnt exist outside of japan, good job getting scammed retard

>He still believes the "Kobe beef is only sold in japan" meme

good thing that certification means nothing because wagyu strains raised in america can legally be called authentic kobe beef

>Being this jealous at OPs superior taste in beef

And so what makes you think that the restaurant you went to was one of those?

They are getting GI protection soon.

For the moment you can find plenty of places which simply say it comes from Kobe Japan, which constitutes a clear contract regardless of what you can call a piece of beef.

and the fucking should, they are the same thing. Place designations in foo are fucking dumb and just marketing memes

The point of having proper Japanese beef is the regulations and grading.

It's about trust. Easier to trust Japanese than modern Europeans / Americans, too many moral degenerates with no honor or pride in their business here. The Australians are probably okay, they depend on export to Japan too much to fuck things up.

kobe-niku.jp/shop/?lang=1

The USDA doesn't allow non-UDSA inspected meat to be sold commercially, or even brought into, in the US.

or meat products, someone send me bovrill

Yes but I'd trust any western country over china.

We can get these at the Migros here in Switzerland. Pretty good if done right desu.

>Be me
>Eat at restaurant
>Get beef
>Get opposite doneness than I requested
>They strike it off, apologise, and comp
>Still feel like the guilty one
Eating out is hell.

For some reason, a lot of Australian beef are calling themselves Kobe beef too.

You're a retard and your thread is shit

I have yet to see that

Then again i rarely buy beef and if i do, it is really only minced meat for burgers or rissoles.

What was the damage?

Blazes Boylan rattled merry money in his trousers' pocket.
—What's the damage? he asked.
The blond girl's slim fingers reckoned the fruits.
Blazes Boylan looked into the cut of her blouse. A young pullet. He took a red carnation from the tall stemglass.
—This for me? he asked gallantly.
The blond girl glanced sideways at him, got up regardless, with his tie a bit crooked, blushing.
—Yes, sir, she said.
Bending archly she reckoned again fat pears and blushing peaches.
Blazes Boylan looked in her blouse with more favour, the stalk of the red flower between his smiling teeth.
—May I say a word to your telephone, missy? he asked roguishly.

>wagyu beef

Here. Have a (you)

are you that mong that posted the out of date article 'proving' there was no kobe beef outside of japan the other day? bet you are you mong.

Of course there's no Kobe beef outside of Japan, unless they just moved the city of Kobe and didn't tell anyone.

If you're talking about Wagyu (Japanese beef), then there is a small amount of it available outside of Japan, but 99% of what is sold as that or "Kobe" is a crossbreed between domestic cattle and Japanese breeds.

>Of course there's no Kobe beef outside of Japan

>what is exporting

They have the same breed, so they can claim it's Kobe style with a little justification. They got them before Japan banned exports of embryos and live females.

>>what is exporting

Something that literally doesn't happen in this particular case

tedious cunt aren't you
forbes.com/sites/larryolmsted/2014/01/07/the-new-truth-about-kobe-beef-2/#22ef3c3e9763

>Kobe beef
>not juicy Shaq meat

I tried some of this small piece of wagyu today before the chops in the background. Best thing i have ever tasted.

Where did you buy it?

seconded, where the fuck did you order this, I want to order it right now

>thinks they only massage cows in japan

You guy realize that Kobe beef is only a regional type of produced, right? There are high grade wagyu cattle all over Japan and plenty prefectures export. My local Japanese market usually has some strain in stock for sale between $29-49 per pound depending on grade.

I live in Stockholm, Sweden. It was my sisters husband who bought it so im not sure where it's from.

wow what a fucking garbage cut of beef

Spending a lot of money is never really worth it, is it?
I mean once you know how to fucking cook it yourself, why bother? You shit it out the next day.

I find it implausible that the kind of person who uses the "my cooking is better than any restaurant" argument actually knows where to buy kobe beef for cooking at home

It's possible, sure. But very unlikely

fuck off

And just why would a small island mass produce their kobe and wagyu beef (consider how this is done), to compete for American and global consumption?
>complete fucking lunacy
Like Pernod Absinthe. How many sellers on international shopping sites are qualified to sell these foods and beverages without a license?
>0
You take the good with the bad, right? Silly gooks don't get to eat American cheese. At least, I don't think so.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
try
>Japan

I hated that mother fucker

baby wants his bottle?

hey look a new meme

fuck off back to r9k you aspie fuck

>Tfw I get Kobe Beef
>Get bill
>Cry

Learned something new

Sometimes I massage my cow three or more times a day.

Japan and China are very different, American without a passport

Did i mention kobe in my post? I said wagyu you retard

Holy shit you fucking weeb kill yourself

How is that weeb? Do you have any idea what kind of horrible things are legal in the American meat industry? Most places, it's high volume and low price above all else, quality be dammed.

Got an honest chuckle out of me