What's the general consensus on this brand of frozen pizza?

what's the general consensus on this brand of frozen pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bht96voReEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My opinion is it is awful.

the frozen pizza equivalent of craft beer

That box makes me so uncomfortable.
Reminds me of these things.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bht96voReEo

I like the brand, but don't follow the directions for baking. Bake it at 450F degrees instead, and watch it to make sure it doesn't burn. Note the time and you can repeat in the future without having to look.

I had the bacon, chicken, jalapeno one. Wasn't bad. Quality of ingredients seemed high. Needs more sauce though.

It's mediocre for it's extremely high end price

I used to swear by Palermo's, but in all honesty when it comes to pre frozen pizza - which you have to accept is just going to be mediocre at best by nature - the surprising best of the lot was pic related, this specific kind in particular. Note not regular Digorno, it has to be the "pizzaria!" shit and probably the flat crust ones specifically.

This, especially the supreme and margherita ones.

Wish there was one with a pesto base though

its better than the typical frozen pizza, but its definitely not worth the price at all
you might as well just get pizza from a local pizza joint

I think it's apropos to say that the packaging screams Reddit.

This is true. Normal digiorno is still significantly better than other brands.

Hipster bait

never seen or heard of it breddy cool package tho

Whatever you do don't get the pepperoni one.

I've never tried it. The packaging looks so fucking gay that I have zero interest in the actual product.

stop buying meme shit

start buying cheese digiornos (only cheese)

cheese digiorno still better than any other delivery or premade pizza. significantly.

What ingredients does Veeky Forums add to their premade piepies?

Packaging is nice.

As for the pizza itself, it probably had somewhat better quality than the others, but it was a forgettable experience.

Anybody ever have this?

>pesto base pizza

Please kill yourself you inbred piece of shit.

>you inbred piece of shit
>inbred

So pesto is now a trailer trash/hillbilly thing?

>Veeky Forums - food and cooking, where words go to lose absolutely all meaning yet somehow refuse to die

I remember a poster calling it the 'Screamin' Israeli' for the fact it has less topping and less overall pizza (diameter) than competitors.

Box makes it look like it's full of frozen vomit.

Hipster frozen pizza

their pepperoni pizza is good, cheese is better than most, crust sucks

its ok if you get it on sale, if not, freschetta brick oven is still king of frozen pizzas

I liked pic-related, but I don't believe they make it anymore.

As for , I've had their Lakeview (basically chicken sausage and yellow peppers, among other stuff), and it was alright. Doubt I'd go out of my way to buy another one.

It's fucking trash. If you follow the instructions the pizza still comes out raw and watery tasting.

So it's a top quality pizza?

You don't know what hipster means.

If there were such a thing as hipster frozen pizza it would be something like Jack's.

I've never seen that one. Gonna try Urban Pie.

This. Their instructions suck, best to keep it in the oven 10-15 minutes longer than they say.

I like marinara, but sometimes variety's nice too.

Crust tasted like fucking cardboard to me. Didn't to anybody else who ate it though, I don't know what happened.

Toppings and shit were decent otherwise.

It's horrendously greasy. It's overpriced. The ingredient quality is average.

Would steer clear of.

It's just slightly better than Tony's Cardboard Flavor at the price of actually decent pizza.

If you're going to go frozen, you're better off with Ferschetta or DiGiorno or any of those instead.

And really, buying pre-made pizza dough and just making your own only takes like 30 minutes anyway and is totally worth it.

Too much oregano in their sauce.

>black olives

into the trash it goes

The packaging is too contemporary for me
>le hip moustache
>le old timey pointing hand graphics (with bonus rock n roll gesture, for irony)
>le intentionally corny "this will rule your mouth"
DiGiorno elevated frozen pizza before it was cool.

Add a couple of other toppings to these and they're quite good.

Best frozen yuro pizza coming through

how embarassing

>Lidl

ja, echt peinlich

It can be ok on lazy days and when you are sick.

When I get a frozen pizza, it's a given its going to be shit, so I get the wildest flavors they have.
>bbq chicken
>chili cheese
>spinach and goat cheese
The latter one was pretty good, desu.

you're right, that is embarrassing.

The word hipster doesn't mean anything at this point.

I grabbed one that was on sale and it was the greasiest piece I've ever seen.

And yet we're all fairly capable of telling if something is hipster or not.
Fuck off.

Read: I can still tell when I don't like something and then I call it hipster.

That brand looks like it costs way too much and the box is stupid looking
Red Baron is pretty good without being expensive

Being a fag

Anything with a curly q mustache on the container is targeted at hipsters.
Take pic related, for example

I don't like the sauce. Over all it was okay and not worth the price but their sauce killed the experience for me.

how does compare in softness to digiornos?

The crust wasn't that bad when I ate one of the mustache ones but the sauce is better on DiGiorno in my opinion but if you don't get them on sale I'd still take a chain pizza over either or just buy a $1 tostinos simply for the savings. They are all just dough, sauce and cheese anyways. I even make them on english muffins for cheap because I'm a smoker and it really doesn't matter that much for flavor.

Why spend more when you can get the best frozen pizza for cheap?

These are pretty fucking cheap! I like the cripy crust, and the pepperoni squares. But it needs a better sauce!

this

the dough is good, the cornmeal on the bottom is good, the sauce is amazing, the cheese is voluminous

kickass pizza

I don't get why people would buy a frozen pizza when the professional food photographer they hired to design to cover can't even make it look like anything other than a cheap frozen pizza.

I tried a Digiornos last week and it was pretty terrible. Like a giant hunk of doughy bread with a think layer of bland toppings.

I'd take a cheaper Jack's or Red Baron any day.

*thin layer

I had the mushroom one once. It was pretty decent for a frozen pizza. Definitely higher quality toppings than most.

well... Jack liked it

Freschetta used to be really good. I actually used to prefer their pizza to all the local pizza joints around here. Something about the seasonings they used, the cheeses and that crust was really good.

Now they're fucking garbage, one of if not the worst frozen pizzas on the market. Ever since the 'naturally rising' meme took over there was a steep drop in frozen pizza quality and Freschetta was hit harder than most.

>Ctrl-F Reddit
>Only 1 result
Come on guys.

shit. eat real food user. respect yourself.

>wasting money on frozen pizza

Just get delivery you fucks. 10 times more delicious for only slightly more expensive.

>Ctrl+F Kroger's
>0 results

Foot-wide, thick, good texture, and loaded the fuck up with toppings. Costs $5 at the minimart. Their supreme is probably my go-to choice for frozen pizza these days.

I live out in the sticks. There's precisely 1 pizzeria within 10 miles of here and they don't deliver. Their pizza is average at best, anyway.

>fork in the photo
triggered

Kroger's White sauce chicken pizza is GOAT for bulking.

all delivery pizzas are worse than the good frozen pizzas. 75% of the weight of any delivery pizza is grease.

>he doesn't degrease his pizza

>slightly

1 pizza is like $10 minimum, plus tax, delivery charge, tip which brings it to $15-20

Frozen pizza is like $5

Just walk to the place you mongoloid

>delivery charge, tip

nigga why are you giving 50-100% tip?

This is a Target 'Archer Farms' brand frozen pizza.

It's the GOAT frozen pizza.

Stop ordering from Little Ceasars

That actually sounds pretty fucking good. I've never actually had mushrooms or chicken sausage on a pizza but the rest is 10/10.

I doubt I'll ever find it in bumbfuck Kentucky though.

i can literally order from the best pizzeria in london every night

how does it feel you untouchable

>how does it feel you untouchable

Are you an Indian? This sounds like something a poo in loo would think is insulting.

Looks like some Trader Joe's shit.

no, but it was indeed a reference to the indian caste system.

>those dryer sheets on the keyboard

I really wish he didn't delete his youtube channel. I used to thoroughly enjoy watching his videos when I wanted to feel like I was normal.

> delete his youtube channel.

WHAT

Ully is gone?!

All I can see...

totino's is fucking nasty

>freschetta
>ch
triggered
that would be pronounced fress-kett-uh

Not him but I used to work at a place that did pesto pasta (orecchiette), every time I smelled that shit I'd want to gag, I can't imagine using it as pizza sauce

>something i thought smelled bad is a terrible ingredient that nobody could possibly enjoy

How have you never had a pizza with a pesto base? I was eating that shit in 1992.

>nigga why are you giving 50-100% tip?

that's how much they tell me the tip is

what about when I'm high as shit and its 4 in the morning?

Honestly this.

Anyone who claims that they're never in a situation where they'll stoop to eating some convenience food because they're drunk/high/lazy/depressed are full of shit.

You can have an opinion about something without eating it every day.

I think Leafy made a video featuring him which led him to delete his channel, but I could be wrong.
I think some of his videos got re-uploaded, but I doubt everything did.

this. fuck digiorno's. i'd rather have a party pizza

>shows a fork touching the pizza

what the actual fuck?

Just buy a digiornio/frechetta and add oregano, basil and crushed red pepper, put it in the oven and put garlic butter on the crust for the last 4-5 minutes of baking and you'll have edible freezer pizza

Garbage. Bought one when it came out, wife and I had the runs for like 2 hours after eating it.

I hope you're not just memeing because I will go out and try this, I drive near Target on my commute