Black or pinto beans?

Black or pinto beans?

Hmmmm that's a hard one, but I'd go with black beans... With a side of ranch :)

What a fucking douchebag.

Pinto, because I hate black things near my food. Speaking of, could someone else help me?

Chipotle? Never.

Burrito from practically anywhere else? Pinto beans.

Homemade? Black beans.

I've only had the black beans and I don't know if the pinto beans will be good, so black.

Chipotle is sooo yummy :3

Black

Pinto and black beans are nearly identical in calories and macros but for some reason I feel like a fatass when I go with pinto, and healthy when I go with black

So, black

No beans

:)

BUILD WALL

hi /pol/ -_-
can't you please just get the fuck out of here with your racist donald trump shit like seriously... ugh

I work at a place like Moe's and Chipotle called Barberitos. I can tell you that 95% of people who come in pick black beans, and I haven't once had to make pinto beans unless I opened.

Also, this is my first post on this board.

Neither, please cancel my order. I'm going to Burger King for lunch instead. They don't let black people touch your food there.

>hey guys look at me I'm on Veeky Forums so I have to be racist heh heh I'm part of the group guys! I'm fitting in!

>he doesn't recognize the meme

Sounds like you're the new one here to be honest sempai

How to spot a triggered nigger 101

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY YOU COMMUNIST MAGGOT

Sounds like you guys are the new ones, since you fell for the racist meme.
They say, if you play the fool long enough, real fools will come around you thinking they're among kin.

You're the real fools.

UGH. I just can't even... UUUGGHHHH. Why can't you literal nazis just go back to die like buzzfeed says

Upboated

Chickpeas because beans arent even that good anyway.

>there are no chickpeas

RainbroDash !!EEi2uhiU2te

Why isn't my post not getting any replies? I thought getting first on a thread was kinda special? LIke getting dubs or trips?

I'll take the pepper and onion please. No rice, no tortilla. Extra sour cream.

One piece of lettuce.

I wish my BK would do that.