In Q2 2018 REQ is going to Neptune when it starts handling fiat, buy in now faggots

In Q2 2018 REQ is going to Neptune when it starts handling fiat, buy in now faggots

No.

with my luck my tokens will be the first to be burnt. ill buy in and decide to hold until the moon but just get randomly selected to lose my req

just put it on a ledger, they cant burn tokens when their prices are locked in

good point but wouldnt they just sue me to unlock them since they were selected and will put the network on pause since they cant access them? also is it true that they outsourced the project because they are so far behind due to the real estate firm suing them?

Always gets bogged

Thinks it's 'random selection' and luck.

nig if you cant tell that someone is playing dumb youre not going to make it

faggots, what the fuck are you talking about "random token burn" ..
payments require req tokens as fee and a part of that fee is burned. depending on the price and total of tokens left

Always getting bogged

Pretends he's 'playing dumb'

lol ill hand it to you. youre good

WHEN MOON ???

Yes and yes

Yeah when moon, the graph looks like a sideways req “R”

im literally shaking....idk what to do. do i sell now or wait for a little pump?

sell u frickin dumb

thats not nice

req has been going sideways for ever

Also, reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

Lmao...almost,positive your a troll but in case you aren't -- the person running a payment node has to hold tokens and those get burnt. Not yours. Also they didn't outsource, they got some inexpensive help to keep funds high, it's quite a professional and common business strategic move.

I would hold long past main net, and even past fiat starting. Just wait for articles and marketing to stsrt talking about one of the first working crypto projects, one that completely disrupts the online payment processor industry AND has invoicing, taxing, and accounting features that are completely cutting-edge.

I'm hate posting on here but I'll say it again in case any innocent good folk are being tricked by the FUD -- this is a gem. Don't sell ETH at $7

I was. But good on you for being nice

Srsly tho, why bother? You really think you can affect the market here? Or are you just being typical mischevious 5chen guy only screwing other anons

It’s fun and you need to go back. It’s obvious you’re new here. Don’t get corrupted hunny