32 Million dollars and this fucker cant buy himself a treadmill?

32 Million dollars and this fucker cant buy himself a treadmill?

kys

Coding and eating bigmacs all day does that to you.

Bought one. Too busy changing the world to use it.
-Sergey

>Coding

he better not be wasting time doing that when he should be working on the mainnet

Look at the fabric of his shirt between the last and the second last botton. It's really stretched because of his excessive fat stomach. It's stretched almost to the point you can see his hairy belly. Very disrespectful

He's bulking

hah yeah sergey is overweight hah good bantz user

Invest in TRX then you fucking normie.
Sergey's autism is going to make us all rich.

wait till you're 30+ user you'll see how easy it is to gain weight

>too busy changing the world
Kys deluded stinky

10000 calorie challenge
everyday

sergey himself only has 0.1 LINK, he is too busy changing the world rather than trying to become rich, you can check his txs

This. Sergey just got older he didn't start eating big macs. Nigga probably didn't do anything differently. But the difference between these hating niggas on biz is sergey actually did something with his life and has 100$ million of your sweaty neet bucks plus tokens you pumped so he can pump and dump young thai puss yall day long. Post a picture of yourself at 30 faggots, I'll bet sergey's doing much better than 99% of Veeky Forums

he would but he's changing the world to make people more busy

you're right he didn't start eating big macs.

he just never stopped

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

This is what happens when you sit down at your job all day. Also, he probably drinks a lot of beer (beer belly)

>sergey uses a macbook
Well Veeky Forums? Have you taken the patricianpill too?

you dont get to change the world without putting on a few pounds

Are you new here? He’s not a programmer… He is a philosophy major.

Analysis:

Skin/nails: has been indoors for months only making contact with artificial light. Needs physical exercise and reactivation of sweat glands.

Posture: Sits most of the day in a chair while looking at a screen that is lower than his appropriate eye contact level. Sleeps well on side.

Hand gesture: Auto-response while thinking shows he appreciates his aesthetic beard and wants it to grow in a certain way.

Eye contact: Concise evaluation of input and output data to be transmitted through mouth feature

Thanks bought 33k

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Evaluation: hard at work

He ate all eth you sent him

This is not /biz topic, go back to /pol

hes just bulking up through the winter, i heard hes gonna go paleo and cut for the summer

it was revealed on the slack that sergey exchanged his LINK tokens for a small percentage of lucky brand clothing with a free lifetime supply of shirts

Kek I like that he just looks like an ordinary guy. Guy got 100 mil he could dress up like Gordon Gecko, instead he focus on delivering with his old skateboard shirt.

You know guys like Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg etc. Also didn't gave a fuck about looks

When is the next big date for Link?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crypto Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous blockchain projects and I have over 11,000 confirmed investors. I am trained in smart contracts and I’m the top oracle problem solver. You are nothing to me but just another poorfag. I will buy you the fuck out with cash the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cryptographers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can buy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my petty cash. Not only am I extensively trained in finance, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable portfolio off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>you can only do what you graduated with a (((degree))) in
kys with all due haste

czeched

Nobody knows. Nobody knew Sunday would be a big day for link. In fact pretty much everyone thought it was going to be nothing, hence the wojaks of people that sold expecting a dump. Buy link, and forget about it. Literally forget that it exists. Come back December 31st, pic related.

checked

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my philosophy class, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret blockchain projects, and I have over 300 confirmed smart contract transactions cleared. I am trained in Javascript and I’m the top speaker in the entire cryptosphere. You are nothing to me but just another pajeet. I will wipe your wallet out with the precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers around the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking finished, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your networth in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable wallet off the face of the blockchain, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking broke, kiddo.

By EOY he'll look like zyzz and like will be $1000

This.
when it comes to startups, the founder plays such a pivotal role, and I don't think it's appreciated in crypto world, where there is too much attention paid to hype and price action.
This dude is your archetypal visionary founder. Doesn't give a shit about showing off his money. Just wants to build his product and company, and change the world
Half the reason I'm so invested in LINK is because the critical visionary founder role Sergey is playing right now. Sounds gay, but VCs made bets on companies like you mentioned for that similar reason

>Sergey is sitting in the board room of Exxon Mobil
>Ready to sign a contract which lets Exxon operate a node, and utilize LINK for smart contracts relating to the sale of oil
>Sergey twitches slightly to the side to pick up the pen
>He's ready to sign. This is it
>One of the two lower buttons on his shirt shoots out at Mach-4 speeds and hits the chairman of the board in the eye
>It shoots straight through his skull and ricochets through the room for what seems like an eternity
>After 40 seconds the button stops
>Sergey looks around, and there's blood everywhere
>His button killed nearly half the board of directors
>He quickly signs the contract and runs the fuck out of there
>Always prepared. Always sneakers

i got a guy that finds me things i want to buy and he delivar'd on that lucky brand blue shirt of sergeys

>mfw i dress like sergey nao

He needs calories to feed that huge brain of his. Crypto is hard work.

the sneakers comment made me LOL

Do you know how hard it is to go from autist to Chad? Jeff bezos, Elon Musk and Steve Jobs took 20+ years.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crypto Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous blockchain projects and I have over 11,000 confirmed investors. I am trained in smart contracts and I’m the top oracle problem solver. You are nothing to me but just another poorfag. I will buy you the fuck out with cash the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cryptographers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your portfolio. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can buy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my petty cash. Not only am I extensively trained in finance, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the blockchain and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable portfolio off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.