NEO

Why is NEO rarely talked about here? Is everyone just accumulating? What is your EOY price prediction? I'd say around $1250. Where are my NEO marines? Also holding LINK, ETH, and have NVDA stock for safety. I feel like this will be another huge year us. I can easily see NEO being the #4 crypto in terms of marketcap. #1 will be ETH #2 BTC #3 ripppe.

>Why is NEO rarely talked about here?
How fuckin' new are you m8?

Well recently it hasn't been talked about much, compared to other cryptos. I know it was talked a lot about last year. But now there might be maybe 1 NEO only thread per day. Something like LINK easily gets 15+ per day. Even ETH usually has a few.

Ya ive been accumulating

10K EOY or I will give away my whole portfolio to biz
CAP THIS

Wow if that's true I'll almost be a millionaire at 19 years of age. I'll screencap. Please be true, I never want to wage cuck or unicuck ever again.

Yes i hold sizable neo reserves and the fact that it isnt shilled here is a good sign. 1k eoy. However, i must add that link is a peasant coin and linkies should be gassed for the crime of their disgusting and desperate shilling.

Cap it and make a thread EOY, you will get all my coins

>NVDA stock for safety

If crypto crashes so does NVDA. This isn't safety.

>unicuck
Partying and meeting 100’s of people your age while maybe spending 8 hours a week on school isn’t cucking user.
Don’t tell me you are that introverted you think uni isn’t amazing.

>meeting people
>partying
>not experiencing these things in 9th and 10th grade and realizing how fucking stupid they are

Sheltered normie gtfo.

>being delisted as security
>ico white papers plagiarized
>named after a tranny sci-fi flick about how nothing digital is actually real

Why doesn’t biz ever talk about this great investment opportunity?

it's got a 7 billion marketcap, not much growth left

I haven't been to a party. My uni is small and it's only 30mins from my home so I don't live in a dorm. Uni is cucking, sure not as bad as wage cucking but you still need to do a lot of work. Uni is only good if you're genetically blessed with Chad looks, or genetically blessed with a super high I.Q.

Yes you should invest all your money in shitcoins with a 1 million marketcap because cryptos with great development teams and actual use will barely ever grow again.

>he doesnt understand how good neo is going to be
>ethereum 83 billion marketcap
>NEO is better than Ethereum in several ways

I believe neo has the potential to 1:1 eth

I sold my neo for ark. I get x7 staking return now and there is potential for more than a x10. I don’t see neo as worth the investment anymore.

>30 dapps

Deluded Neo cucks.

explain the ark staking (x7 huh?)
to me brainlet pls

everyone here already dumped their neo after 10000% gains

NEO holders & traders know what they're doing so there's no need to come here and spout bullshit about "moons" or "crashes".

>not having both
Lmao see ya latr bud

nice

please clean it up

Explain what there is to clean. Pls user

theres some weird looking shit at the sides

I am a quiet lurker that holds a lot of NEO. The coin's meme potential begins and ends with the Matrix references for the most part.

NEO is the one. Anyone holding 1000+ is gonna make it.

tfw you so poor that you can only hodl 10 neo

This post speaks volumes

Neo is being used to do a social media platform similar to steemit in some ways.

A lot of devs are shitting on NEO.
Also the founders moved to a new project.
That is NAS.