Will this be what our civilization is remembered for?

Will this be what our civilization is remembered for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTVx5hh8vS0
zacharys.com/locations/oakland/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That looks fuckin good. I'll take two, to go.

>two to 'go

this is actually the first picture of le meme 'go'za' I thought looked appetizing. One would be enough for me and my family though

Loo' li' a fi', fi' 'go 'za

>I'll take two, to go.

Sure thing.

Does anybody in this thread know much about making deep dish pizza at home? It's expensive as fuck in my area, and I don't want to make the hour drive to Chicago, so I'd like to try to make it in my house. What kind of pan should I buy, and is a standard oven good enough?

I don't know what deep dish pizza is but I could sure go for some 'go 'za

Nah, pretty sure our technological advancements.

I love chicago deep dish, but no.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTVx5hh8vS0
this video is pretty good but it seems like a lot of work

>be one of the earliest Chicago style shitposters
>laughed at Chicago for their """pizza"""
>over time become fascinated with how it would taste
>actually want to try it now
>live at the opposite end of the country from Chicago
>will probably never get to taste 'go 'za
>every day Veeky Forums reminds me of this
>tfw I played myself

I live right in the sweet spot. I could easily drive to Detroit, NY, or Chicago. And Chicago style deep dish is absolutely fucking delicious.

Never let distance stop you from enjoying some 'go za. You can order them online and get the shipped from lou malnatis

These prices are G-ddamn ridiculous though.

>be one of the earliest
>be one of the earliest
>be one of the earliest

bwaaahahaha you pretentious little sissy faggot twat lmao

>tfw i've been to chicago
>tfw i went to a 'go 'za place
>didn't get 'go 'za because it seemed disgusting

Still think it was the right choice desu

who /detroitstyle/ here?

'troit style 'za is good but it well never be as meme or deep as 'go 'za™

troit za is literally cooked in car parts factory bins. that's some meme shit right there

That is literally the most perfect Chicago Style Pizza I have ever seen.

Broke out my prized Pomeranian 'go'za spoon to use for today's special Independence Day™ pie.

You guys like it? Let's see you're go'za spoons.

>tfw I live less than 10 minutes away from Lou Malnati's
>tfw I have some Lou's in the fridge right now

I thought detroit style would be something like pic related

>Chicago Style Pizza

?

That's a 'go 'za mate, not sure what you meant by this desu

ahh detroit "come for the 'za, stay for the funeral"

I made one myself after briefly visiting Chicago and eating at Giordano's (OP's pic). It's not too hard but you have to make the dough beforehand and don't substitute pre-made store dough for homemade (actually just go ahead and never use that stuff, it's not real pizza dough).

I used a regular oven and cast iron pan and made one just like Giordano's. I used the video posted by and two other recipes and tried to combine different parts of them. Sauce should be crushed tomatoes (perhaps strained and cooked down a little but mine was too strong) mixed with pizza seasoning and 5 or so teaspoons of sugar Try coating bottom layer of toppings with raw ground sausage like a giant sausage patty.

Giordano's isn't the only Chicago-style stuffed Pizza nor the most "authentic" but it's a really good Chicago chain and it's worth the effort to make something comparable.

Unfortunately, yes. Soon we will 'go 'za way of the dinosaurs

No it's your civilization you ameritard.

stop

>tfw live in 'go
>tfw grew up with 'go 'za
>tfw i fucking hate 'go and 'go 'za

Nice false flag

wat

My favorite interpretation of pizza. Supposedly it came from immigrants in Detroit who would make pizzas in rectangle pans they procured from their factory jobs. I think that's neat.

Used to get the Chorizo from this place when I lived in Berkeley. zacharys.com/locations/oakland/

No

Are you me? I've been poking fun at it for years. Calling it lasagna and tomato quiche. Now it's become a meme and it's starting to look tasty and I might never even get to try it

;_;

jokes on me

Mmm dos go zas are so good. Glad I had em when I was in go

HOLD UP ARE WE ABOUT TO FUND THIS YOUNG MAN'S DREAM RIGHT NOW??

You don't need to buy those pans. Any round baking pan will do. Maybe not a flimsy aluminum one, but you can get a decent heavy pan for a lot less than $30 by going to a restaurant supply store.