The Absolute State of Veeky Forums

Every time someone LARPs about a hooker, they end up fapping from thinking about it. This is what happens

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/234159235_Fournier's_Gangrene_due_to_Masturbation_in_an_Otherwise_Healthy_Male
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks more like someones bagholding some shit

Just remember kids - when your mother or priest said that your dick will fall off if you masterbate, she wasn't lying.

>sloughing of scrotum
*unzips pants*

>sloughing of scrotum
*unzips scrotum*

Why does masturbation cause this
Seems like fake science to me

Oh mama
*unzips dick*

>w-why does masturbation cause this

holy kek its true.
time to go nofab
researchgate.net/publication/234159235_Fournier's_Gangrene_due_to_Masturbation_in_an_Otherwise_Healthy_Male

>"frequent masturbation with soap as a lubricant "

Wtf

I actually clean my dick with soap after a good fap
Am I doomed?

Okay, that makes sense. He was rubbing the skin off his dick and it got infected.

>This truly emergent condition is typically seen in elderly, diabetic, or otherwise immune-compromised individuals.
>Here, we report an unusual case
>Complications from excessive masturbation are exceedingly rare
>excessive masturbation
so basically dont be a beta virgin and fap 50x a day with fucking soap lube and youre going to be fine

Article says that it usually happens to old or sick people. In one case a guy used soap to jerk off, and wound up damaging his skin, causing this

I do no fap and I have sex with my wife two to three times a week. I just don’t see any medical science backing this up. Maybe if you jerk off with really dirty hands or something I guess you could get it. You could also get a prostate infection or urethritis, the latter I imagine you would be much more likely to get, or a UTI.

Your prostate isn't exactly connected to the urinary system, so I'm not sure an infection would be likely

T. a PA-C

>never jerk off with lube
>starting to see more prominent veins
Am I fucked Veeky Forums

jerk off or die tryin

you fucking idiot. your dick already has a self cleaning mechanism. soap interferes with this mechanism and causes more harm than good. just stop using soap or you'll be like that guy in the article. you don't want to lose your dick do you?

This is what killed off King Herod the Great

The problem is mostly that soap is just not good lube. Obviously you should wash you dick every day.

The problem is that nature gave you a foreskin to help mitigate infection, but the Jews came up with a plan to chop them off.

Saw this thread and had to chime in. Andrologist here. Awareness of gangrene of the scrotum needs to be raised urgently- the reason you don't hear about it is because so many men are afraid to admit they lost their testicles because of masturbation. AMA.

what can i do to prevent this if i masterbate at least once a day?

>Americans have to use lube to fap
>they will cripple their own children in the same way

how do you hide threads?

Applying apple cider vinegar directly on the scrotum's skin daily will reduce the risk of gangrene, but there really is no way to be totally safe while masturbating. There's also some research indicating that covering your testicles in cucumber slices after each masturbation session can help, but to be honest right now you are better off giving it up- it's not worth the risk.

>if i masterbate at least once a da

>cucumber slices on the scrotum
This sounds refreshing. I am going to try it. Maybe I will open the first Ball Salon, for luxury ball treatments.

>promptly underwent three surgical debridements of the scrotum and penis with split-thickness skin grafting

afraid to check the meaning of "debridement"

kek same here
not worried though, as long as it doesn't hurt it's fine

quads of importance

good thing that i was born in a country that doesn't cut off part of my dick, can confirm that i fap more than twice a day without the need of lubes and never got any discomforts.

Don't forget to put your salon on the blockchain.

>BALS - Ball Saloon Token

Not mutilating your dick also leaves more nerve endings, and thusly more sensation for better sèx and orgasms. Don't fall into Jew traps

>tfw phimosis
at least you can actually see your dick

Had this.

Decades of fapping stretched my foreskin to retract it to base. Could't see the glans at all at start.

That's it.
Im starting nofap again.

Absolute st8 of mods not banning your sorry ass.

>NSFW
>Off topic
>MUH OPINIONS
>MUH TENDIES AND HUNNY MUSTIE

Love lurking biz when it's crashing.

It's an informative graphic you fucking prude Neanderthal.

Make Oracle

Laugh Out Loud

lol

Why does masturbation cause this

Does sexual intercourse?

The friction from masterbation chafes down the outer layer of skin, reducing protection to infection

kek'd

When I fap a lot i get an intense pain from my balls to my pelvis. What does this mean? Am I dying?

see a doctor. If your gonna an hero if you get bad results then take down one of the untouchables for us

imagine losing your balls, why live?

it only happens when I fap like 8-10 times in one day

good goy

im uncut and i use lube
it just feels better and pussies havd lube