What would compel someone to possibly eat this? It's just raw vegetables on bread. Let alone pay $5 for it

What would compel someone to possibly eat this? It's just raw vegetables on bread. Let alone pay $5 for it.

The meat at subway is shit

>bread

everything at subway is shit

I eat a lot of Subway just to get a break from burgers and fries.
When you work in the middle of nowhere, it's McDonald's, the little diner you've already eaten at 4 times this week, or Subway.

Both of these are true facts.

I sometimes get that but with all veggies, oil, and vinegar and have it toasted, and then put it in the refrigerator over night. I don't know why but having it toasted despite chilling it makes it better.
It's pretty good.

I'm vegetarian. I eat a lot. Money isn't an object for me.

Getting a large slab of bread with a bunch of vegetables slammed inside appeals to me.

I bet you wished you stayed in school now hey?

>work at subway in washington
>veggie is $8
Why do people buy this shit?

>4 times this week
What?

Ya, I don't get it. You can get a cold cut combo or a spicy itallian footlong for 6+tax.

damn. maybe one day they'll find a way to make food yourself at home.

$15 an hour

That's only in seattle and I think sea-tac, it's not everywhere in WA.

honestly I don't like my vegetables cooked, cooking always removes the crunch

I'm a vegetarian too and OP's sandwich looks disgusting.

It's actually less expensive (depending on location).

Raw vegetables are good with the right accompaniments

I stopped going to Subway after they got rid of the prime rib sub.
And I used to go a lot back when I was in high school. Like 3-4 times a week after school

Not Subway,but at Publix probably about half the time I go I'll order the vegetable sub. There's enough space to get everything on it. Pretty good. Doesn't hurt either that it's about a buck cheaper and you get double cheese for free.

Subway is shit tier. That said, I love a good veggie sandwich (especially with a cup of broccoli cheese soup on the side). But some are better than others. Unless I'm making it at home myself, I'm really picky about ordering a veggie sandwich in a restaurant, it better have lots of different veg on it, and something to make it stand out, like a flavorful spread or special kind of cheese, or great bread, or something.

Fear of meat

>It's just raw vegetables on bread
>raw vegetables on bread
>vegetables on bread
>vegetables

Can quite clearly see tomatoes on that sandwich.

Tomato is a vegetable. You don't put ranch or dressing on fruits.

They're retarded and don't give a shit about the value of what they pay for, so long as they're stuffing their stupid lazy holes.

Convenience is valuable to some people.

It's why I spend money on cars and fuel instead of bicycling everywhere.

>You don't put ranch or dressing on fruits.
In the culinary respect, tomato is a vegetable. In the respect to its biological taxonomy, tomato is a fruit. Ranch dressing sucks anyway, but there's nothing wrong with oil & vinegar on tomatoes. That's just limiting yourself otherwise (i.e.: margherita pizza or salad.)

Nigga sometimes someone just want a salad sandwich. Maybe you should stop bitching about what other people eat and just keep cooking your own shit.

>Ranch dressing sucks anyway

Heresy

I'm sorry, ranch baby. I still like you on carrots, celery, and pizza bites when I'm drunk.
-xoxo

>$5
Subway doesn't even sell a sub for $5 here, anymore.

Veggie is $6, and there's like 3-4 other subs with meat for the same price.

This is very true

Have you ever spooned some of the soup onto the sub between the bread? I like that.

how is this even possible? How do they get away with it? If you order any sub with meat, you can pile on every single vegetable they have and it's no extra charge. But somehow they can charge the same price for a sub with every vegetable they have and no meat. With meat, veggies free. Without meat, YOU BETTER PAY US FOR THESE VEGGIES. I don't understand it.

fuckign literally no you stupid faggot vegetabels are for gay retard's

I won't even buy hot pockets any more because they have tiny slivers of onions or peppers in some. I agree. Screw that shit.

i had the veggie delight this morning but if you slather anything in sweet onion and lite mayo i will eat it