So who here has lost money on crypto?

Currently down 860 from my initial 2600. surely other anons FOMO’d in early January and are also getting JUST’d. Are we fucked or will we see a steady climb back to the ATH in a few months?

Yeah, you'll make it back goy.
Please keep being on the market so I can make more money out of dumb retards.

You must be retarded. My first buy-in was when ETH was over $1000 and I’m still up 10%

>Initial investment of $2600
>Are we fucked

Lmao I make that much in 2 days try initial investment of a quarter Mil and feel my pain

I'm dead even because of lolalt coins.

My hope is that the whole market will be worth a lot more in the medium to long term, so whether you buy in at 11k or 9k won't make much difference.

I've only put about a months wages into it though, so I can afford to be cool about it.

I have 1.48 ETH accumulated at an average of 1080, about 60 ICX averaged at 7.9 and 2700 FUN at about .11 and like 2 OMG. I think I fucked myself lads obviously not gonna sell but being in the red for a almost a month straight down several hundred is no fun.

Bought in early January, getting JUST'ed hard

>only down 16%
You’re like a little baby to me

I'm down to 315€ from an inital of 500€
fucking FUN, ETH and XLM
did make a bit of money on bitcoin that I just sold, plan on buying back in around 10k

Also bought in early january and I feel... nothing. Nothing is really happening.

I'm at 16% too. How much you on?

to all those who bought for the first time in december/january- YOU are dumb money LMAO. You are the ones who early adopters dumped on. How does it feel to be normie tier?

What app is that?

Down to $11k from $26k. Its been brutal

Feels terrible

No, we are the smart money. Normies aren't even in crypto yet. We are very early adopters.

you literally bought the ABSOLUTE ATH LMAO

That's what you think.

>Invested: 4200
>Current: 36000
Hard to lose this game unless you literally bought btc at 19k

Bought a shit ton of XLM at 80 cents. Thought I was getting it at a 20% discount.
How do I not have a tard wrangler assigned to me?

Oh yeah down 60% over all because I also bought XLM at a dollar Only made me money buying Tron at .08 and selling around .2

Buy gook vaporware not real projects is the moral of the story

Dude, fuck you. If you bought in anywhere in January to now there's a really high chance that you're down on your initial investment. Stop acting so smug, just because you randomly decided to invest right before the bull run.

One month? LOL. Get ready to be in the red for 1-2 years.

invested: $2500
all-time low: ~$800
currently: $110,000

I made most of my money in January, retard

I'm down 20%, invested late January.

That was still part of the bullrun you fucking idiot. Right after that to now is when people lost a shitton of money.

Invested: 4k euros
Now: 20k
ATH: 40k
ATL: 3k

If biz was an office building these posts would be the gay inspirational posters

Invested: $45k
ATH: $550k
Current: $171k

Portfolio:

70,000 XRP
90,000 XLM
14,000 IOTA
4,000 ICX
500,000 TRX (bought at $.003)

33% lads feelsbadman it’s money I can afford to lose but fuck I wish I didn’t FOMO in like a retard.
>ETH ATH 1400 my avg 1080
>FUN ATH .20 my avg .11
>ICX ATH 12 my avg 7.9
Basically, I don’t understand why so many posters on this bird are so smug about being early adopters and like to laugh at people losing money I’ve been on the chon since 09 do not like I’m a Reddit browsing dweeb. My suspicion is they are miserable people with no friends even if they have a decent portfolio. Regardless I’m still content with my life just sucks being in the red.

All newfaqs beeing down as long as you have solid coins you will be in the green in the next bullrun and a new generation of newfaqs has to suffer first.

If you want to make bank you have to go through this.

Down 60% from ATH but still up 200% from initial.

>>implying xlm is a real project
>>xlm
Kek

Actually, you still lost though. You could have gotten out at 19k, but you didn't. The value your holdings had then were greater than today, hence you lost money. Whether you book that loss now or not is another matter.

DELTA

No natzi pls

Depends on what you bought. Some coins will never be higher than they were in january.

Look at zcash and omni, not shit coins, but will never be higher than they were years ago due to how fast they were distributed.

Sorry this is now a nazi board

The thing that gets me about nazis is they're just butthurt, they are in an eternally salty state, this is why they lose in the end no matter how much they 'win'.

>he thinks nazis actually exist