What do you buy from here?

What do you buy from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drGeLouMm6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing.

/thread

Fun fact: if you swap the "a" with the "o" it become sborra that means cum.

i like the food at they have in the stores

the stromboli is good but it is death and is probably terrible for you

Its by far the best and most authentic pizza chain

ALL YOU CAN EAT

youtube.com/watch?v=drGeLouMm6s

Didn't they go bankrupt? That's what someone told me

This. Can't believe they're still in business.

It's been over a decade since I've been there, but I remember their pizza being fairly decent for mall food.

I...I like Sbarro

I worked at a mall Sbarro for a few years. The pizza is pretty good when it's fresh, but most of the time you're getting a slice that's soggy and worn out because it's been sitting under the heat lamps for several hours. We baked, on average, maybe 4 pizzas a day. Mostly cheese. Hardly anyone buys the sausage slices. I'm already tired of typing this. Just get the baked ziti and move on. Nothing else is worthwhile.

New York City style pizza is a meme

THREE NINETY NINE ALL YOU CAN EAT

>YOU DIDNT LIVE THROUGH THE 80s
89 here. :(

>you will never grow up in New York City

white pizza

I like it too dunno what all the fuss is about
if i walk by one in a mall or airport I just gotta get me a fat greasy slice

It's so greasy and delicious.

Good half a cup of grease on there.

They're worse than pizza pops desu.

Their lasagna is tight

Are they? I thought they went down the drain when shopping malls started to become obsolete.

Shopping malls are becoming obsolete?

Here in Cheyenne, Wyoming, people congregate at the mall. We're talking four generations of the same family.

Old and young do laps around the mall. People get married here. There's a DMV office. An abortion clinic. A dentist.

I've seen like twenty marriages there

>Wyoming

You just answered your own question.

>flyover, the post
>sort of heart warming

Feels great to be superior to somebody, right? Fuck yeah!

Honestly depends on the mall
I've seen like 3 malls slowly shut down simply because people can't be assed to go there anymore
You can still see the 90s era decorum in one of the malls that hasn't fully shut down yet

Fuck.

>tfw didn't live in the 80's

I've driven across the country probably a dozen times, usually on I-80, which takes me right Wyoming and holy fuck, that has to be the most desolate state I've ever been in. I can't really say much as I've never ventured too far off the freeway, but it just feels like miles and miles of nothing (though there's one spot I always notice with a giant factory bellowing out black smoke in the middle of a field of nothing).

I'm going to be driving through again in a month or so; anything worth going out of the way for?

There's nothing local or "homegrown" worth stopping for. The popular restaurants are regional and national chains. The bars are all ran down. Lots of geriatric people. Just keep driving.

Theres a lodge in Teton that makes burgers with elk chili. Honestly Jackson Hole has a couple of good restaurants and bars. You can get a good burger basically anywhere. Muh ranches, muh cowboys.

>just keep driving

That's kind of the impression I always got, but when you do I-80 I don't think you even pass through a single town; it's all gas stations and roadside stuff and a bunch of nothing.

The only other states I've driven through that just gave me a "get the fuck out of here" kind of feeling were Montana, Utah, Ohio, and Western Texas, all of which give me a "squeal like a pig" type feeling just navigating the interstate (Ohio is different in that every single time I either get pulled over for nothing or have a cop drive along side of me for no reason - Western Texas was pretty much like "if you don't have a big 'ol truck you're not going to make it out of the state and nobody is coming along to help you).

The truck stop by that factory blooming smoke has an Arby's, a Wendy's, a subway, a McDonald's and a Denny's. Btw that is an oil refinery, and on some nights the smell infiltrates the entire city.

There's also a little America hotel/resort near the truck stop. I personally love little America. Good food, civilized interior, good prices. So I guess if you need to exit I80, do it at the Cheyenne truck stop exit

>I personally love little America. Good food, civilized interior, good prices

Ha, that reminds me of how there are 100 signs for Little America and practically nothing else. There might be nothing in Wyoming, but it's honestly more scenic than anything East of the Mississippi. The way my road trips work out (8-10 hours of driving a day) I always pass straight through Wyoming, stopping only for gas and maybe some fast food if that's all there is.

Well, just my two cents, if you are hungry and close to a little America, it's worth it.

The "I'm hungry but also in a rush to catch a plane and just need a slice of carbs" option.

Literally the only reason anyone should eat at sbarro.

They appear to still be open, but they did a rash of closings a few years back where they eliminated many of their shops in a lot of rural areas as well as shops not doing very good business.

To answer OP's question, Sbarro's is fucking pig disgusting but I did have a guilty pleasure of that stuffed pizza garbage. It was grease, tomatoes, cheese, and meat and I couldn't help but shovel it in every time I had one.

They even closed the Sbarro in Times Square

>Cheyenne, Wyoming
Enjoying your newfangled malls out there in the sticks. Everywhere else they are dying

I stopped for gas once in West Virginia. The signs acted like gas was right there but no. Gas 13 miles that way and oh by the way the road turns to gravel then dirt. Not even joking. Then the gas pump doesn't accept cards. You have to pump first then go inside and pay cash which is really rare now actually. But I pumped my gas and went inside to pay. There was 4 bubba types standing around the counter smoking cigarettes inside and drinking beer..in a gas station. I went to pay for my gas and they said it was $5 more than what the spinning number pump said it was. I didn't argue. I paid it and got out of there. This was around 2003.

2003 was the year that I went off to college and started taking reckless roadtrips all across the country. When every place started offering wifi and I got a gps that showed gas stations it was life changing.

I graduated college in 03 and was headed from SC to NY to see my parents finally again

I dated Pizzarina Sbarro for a while after winning 2 gold and 2 bronze metals at the 2008 summer Olympics.

We would go to Sbarro sometimes when I needed to carb up for a swim meet. She had a lifetime discount. She would always tell me not to get the pepperoni for some reason. She would always get a plain cheese slice and a small side salad.

>You will never grow up a fat black man in 1980s NYC

KILL ME PETE