I am confused

whats are the ods that it will survive?

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poop

if btc crashes for another day or so i think the price of odn will go lower.. if we have a big btc crash ( which i dont think will happen) odn will go to 1ksats..which would be fun to see, immagine all the memes. at the same time no good news for it. GLASS should have been released by now. sagemark said 1 month in jan, we never saw any updates on glass it could be just a phostoshopped image ( most likely) also that POOP thing was very unprofessional and showes how much they care about investors... i wish i had sold after Poop when the price was at 12k or something instead of selling a week ago at 7,5k.
i held odn cus i liked the project but too many red flags now..

Honestly. Pretty good. Black and sage want to move forward with or without Pete. Problem is, it'll be a longer hold.

also the other ''team members'' are never present you dont even know what they are doing..

Literally none. 90% of crypto projects will fail and fade away. If you don't recognize that obsidian is showing every single sign of a to-be failure than you have no hope. I bought odn around November and happily sold at a 20% loss

any proof? why there are not posting anything on official channels?

0%

I didn't screen grab it on sunday. Sage was on and said that. Right now they need to make Pete get off his ass and hand over odn to them otherwise they'll figure out a way to move forward. Court or fork.

such a great idea and awesome lead dev (blackstone), just got ruined by some faggot CEO. just goes to show why 99% of startups fail.

If you have house money, get a cheap node or a small stack for gambling. At this price it's high risk, high reward. Though, be ready for it to go to 0 just in case.

all this bad news with ''leadership'' will tank the price.
this blackstone/pete thing will go on for sometime. id expect odn to bleed in the next month or so..
also by now ODN should have released the iphone app... bad news after bad news..
ODN is a meme, like chainlink. kek at least link got on binance, odn cant even get on kucoin

>Nothing will change, this is headen to the dumpster.

Wut

read
That was posted by the curren CEO yesterday.
He is working 24/7 with advisors lol, but somehow he isnt working or doing anything at all.
Black will leave the foundation and work as a community dev.
Obsidian will hire a new main dev or whatever.
This is going to 50 sats probably.
Will keep a masternode and see what happens.

>This is going to 50 sats probably.
kek i cant wait for the memes

HEY HEY HEY WASSSA WASSSAAA WASSAAAAA OBSICONNEEEEEEEEEEKKKK

>community dev

Its sound like "we cant be together but lets stay friends"

That's exactly what it is. Honestly why is ODN such a fucking shit? This was supposed to be my breakout coin.

blackstone wants to leave the project for good, he cant though otherwise the price wil tank and maybe he, pete and the others will face legal consequences..
so by doing this he is distancing himself from ODN to not end up in trouble..

NiggerStone isn't even a good dev. This project is pure hot garbage and everyone that touches it deserves the aids they get.

but is it official or just bla bla talks on discord with other users? could you ask them when we will see some official statement? I have ban on discord btw

1. its use case is retarded
2. normies can't into complicated, superfluous steps; if they did, they'd simply use PGP
3. the team is a mess, an exit scam waiting to happen

that said, I'd buy into the absolutest of bottoms and only IF issue #3 is resolved beforehand

well I made on it +10btc so cant complain but I still own like 70k and wondering if I will made another 10 or it will end on deadcoins.com in "parody" category

no
no
yes

i mean the wallet and app are so simple to use compared to eth and other cryptos, your two first points are bullshit
3 is correct

4.20%

>normies will buy obscure meme coins

>I still own like 70k
kek put a sale wall , that would be so fun to see..
kek there is a 4,7 btc order at 100sats and a 3,8 btc at 17 SATS
those are the biggest orders, everything above that is like 0,1 to 0,9 btc

nah I think I will play with price a bit. My bot works pretty well and maybe I will leave it for meme money. Even with this price I am making like $10 daily from staking.

Go hard or go home, I like high risk investments

It seems that even team dont know whats going on cause we cant see any buy walls. Usually if there would be any good news they would tell some insider info to friends

buy walls are at 100 and 17... you can check for yoruself..

>he invested in a MESSAGING APP in 2018

dear lord you cant make this stuff up

Pump in 1 hour. Join in now.

goo dot gl/7ixGXd