I won't buy Chainlink because it's stuck in the Ethereum Network...

I won't buy Chainlink because it's stuck in the Ethereum Network, an outdated and slow network that regularly gets halted by virtual cats and ponzi schemes.

If Chainlink was on Stellar or something I'd go balls deep because it's great. So why did SerGAY choose Ethereum over the instant transactions of Stellar?

Link is blockchain agnostic hence 1000$ eoy

payments for node operators are made in LINK which is ERC20 token, hence operating on ethereum essentially

The LINK tokens could be moved to any other token platform if Ethereum fails to scale appropriately in future.

For the ChainLink network itself, this is not a critical constraint.

Go and read about blockchain you fucking retard.

In short.
Instant transactions = centralized
slow transactions = decentralized

Pick your poison fucktard.

Link literally needs to be on a "slow / decentralized" blockchain...

Also, reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 16k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

it's blockchain agnostic retard

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Fud getting weaker by the day. It's close, marines. Can you smell it?

>Chainlink is stuck in the Ethereum Network
Except it literally isn't.

this op isn't even that subtle. He's literally concerned with the token as if that matters at all.

>intend
this word means 50/50 chance in business

By this logic you should never ever invest in anything that's under development.

Retard.

why would chainlink not be hosted on the platform that will likely adopt it the most you retard. it makes no sense to host it on stellar. also, basically all of the smart contract work written on ethereum is assuming that the paltform will scale better in the future. no shit it can't scale now, but even then it scales way better than any actual real blockchain tech. stellar isn't real blockchain tech.

LINK IS A SCAM BUY MOBIUS

Great, we're slowly increasing the numbers now. 1 month it'll be 100k people

Yeah, token traffic is going to be almost negligible, even with tens of thousands of nodes.
Especially after all the updates ETH has lined up.

Tokens will be pretty static because of all the staking (three kinds), and because payments will often be lumped together at specified intervals for the many long-term contracts (and to save on gas cost).

>thinking link is bound to ethereum
how do you live with such a small brain?