Post your dinner thread?

Post your dinner thread?

Tried my hand at making some massive burgers
They aren't cooking quite right but they'll be just as delicious anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/01/10/magazine/the-lawyer-who-became-duponts-worst-nightmare.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you fry it in vanilla cake frosting? Because I can imagine that working, and giving a pretty interesting crust on it.

no im just munching on that on the side

Fat burgers are absolute shit, smashed burgers (see serious eats) are far superior.

>snacking on fake frosting

Burgers that thick need lower temp for longer. Kinda hard to do right in a pan. Indirect heat over charcoal, though... So good.

I made brussel sprouts in balsamic and oil with some salmon steak

Burger #1: Chili cheese burger

Burger #2: Mayo, onion, and just a bit of barbecue sauce

Macaroni salad has chipotle flavor.

4 burgers,1 corn

Summa dis

That looks soooo good

>Those fat bulging burnt burgers
Meh.

I just made some delicious ones. Do the dimple, friend.

Did you just come here to get insulted?

Dumb fuck amerifat spotted lmao

Is that a PPQ?

PPS

looks good, I'm about to grill something similar

Looks good, did you warm up that mini cast iron just for serving purposes?

I would have rested meat on a cutting board for longer so you didn't juice your plate like that (solely for picture purposes)

Feeling kinda sick so whipped up something quick and simple: crab and corn rice gruel (bubur jagung kepiting) with ginger and scallion.

porridge-cooked rice, 150ml
water, 100ml
stock cube/powder, fish, crab or prawn flavour, enough for 1 cup stock
corn, frozen, a handful
crab meat, cooked, real or imitation, 100g
scallion, chopped, 1-2
ginger, a few shreds
salt, if/as necessary
black pepper, to taste

Combine everything but salt and pepper and nuke 2 minutes.
Stir and nuke 1 more minute.
Adjust salt/pepper to taste.
Eat.

Doubt anyone wants pics since all rice gruel kinda looks like vomit.

Not bad. I'm a PPK guy myself.

Chickun

No picture, but I had a can of buschs baked beans.

I wish I wasn't on a budget ;-;

No weiners? I couldn't imagine eating thos beans with no meat

Once I get paid in two days I'll be able to afford a little meat, fucked until then.

American?

Yer fukt

Have you done that before? I did that once thinking I was going to save money.

Dear god that was regretful. That many beans and nothing else is just sickening. Stomach felt horrible for hours.

That looks tasty.

How do you make them? I pan fry them on high for a few minutes a side and then finish em off in the oven.

brussel sprout and kielbasa bake with some kind of onion lentil rice dish I found online this afternoon

What is this? It looks pretty good.

Chicharrones en salsa verde.

Pic related.

that looks fantastic

that looks like dog food slop

nice!

no onions? come one dude ur doing it wrong!!

kebabs always look great!

please seek help

brussel sprouts and kiebalsa are a great combo but that other stuff looks bad

I encourage everyone to report this faggot's posts

How about I report YOU?

You're the only faggot here, pal.

Don't worry, I do :^)

Thats a pretty fancy meal for you user, whats the special occasion?

His mother went on a date and left him home alone for the night

honestly why did you take a picture of that

So what he has an MLP human figure, he's not causing any harm

Give me your best burger recipe Veeky Forums, I've only ever eaten fastfood/store-bought ones.

add 50% hamburger helper and some galic.

Honestly I just like salt and pepper, just learn the art of cooking them right

4:1 ratio of ground meat to pork (leaner meat is better due to fat from pork)
Famous Daves Spice Mix (red or black top is fine)
Cummin spice
Fresh Peppercorn grinded finely
Chopped Onions
Oil

Mix it all up and cook, wa la!

Crumbed chicken breast with baked potato and carrots.

grilled 'za.
Left is tomato sauce, mozz, bocconcini and basil.
Right is half herbs & garlic goat cheese and half danish blue cheese topped with arugola and prosciutto

>all those fat drops all over the place

Holy shit, that's so gross. It's giving me the same feeling I get from hearing someone run their nails on a blackboard.

I want more.

>recipe
Put salt and pepper on ground beef and put it in the stove or grill.

>4:1 ratio of ground meat to pork (leaner meat is better due to fat from pork)
That's horrible.

You can clean it up after the stove is cooled down, you know?

Made cheddar bay biscuits and shrimp n' corn chowder.

The bun warmer is truly a god-tier forgotten pan.

how do the buns stay on? ketchup?

Made some shrimp tacos and rice.

>microwave frozen shrimp
>guac from a jar
>shredded bagged lettuce
>salsa/hot sauce from a jar
>packaged tortillas
>uncle bens minute microwave rice

Easy there master chef

Bag of popcorn and pasta with tomatoes, onions and peas

He never claimed to be some master chef. OP asked what people had for dinner; this user posted his. And what he posted is still better than about 95% of shit on Veeky Forums would be having anyways unless McDonald's really steps up their game, and Pizza Pockets really get complex.

I had a shit frozen weight watcher dinner cause I'm dieting and can't eat much, god I'm so hungry.

Also I can't cook for shit, please....for the love of God.....kill me.

Didn't take pics, but spent all day smoking a brisket (over pecan with a little mesquite thrown in), and served it with some mexican green rice and vinegar-based coleslaw, plus the usual fixings. It was based. I'm exhausted though, I was up at 4 this morning to get that brisket going. But, I'm looking forward to leftover brisket sandwiches tomorrow. Delicious.

Lol, not even close iron chef.
>>microwave frozen shrimp
Shelled, deveined shrimp, sauteed in Olive oil cumin, cayenne, paprika, salt and, pepper.
>>guac from a jar
Never had guac from a jar. Didn't know that was a thing. Its actually a sauce made with a fresh avocado, lime, cilantro, jalapeno and dash of salt blended together.
>>shredded bagged lettuce
Lol, you are a real expert. Its finely diced jicama and cabage tossed in a bit of lime, salt and rice wine vinegar.
>>salsa/hot sauce from a jar
Nope, wrong again mister food expert. Roasted jalapenos, habanero, tomatillo, and tomato salsa.
>>packaged tortillas
Yup from my local tortilla factory. They sell fresh flour tortillas too.
>>uncle bens minute microwave rice
You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and have never prepared homemade rice.
Can you please enlighten us plebs with your latest culinary masterpiece?

I'll bite the exaggerated bait. Not eating this tonight because I made it tonight.

Pickled eggs. Brine from homemade dill and garlic kraut, sweet peppers, hot peppers, salt, pepper, cinnamon, crushed red pepper, beets, anise and garlic.

I have the same spatula, pan, and a stove that looks just like that. Made some burgers yesterday.

I had tendies covered in black pepper.

I have it a lot.

Made some keto tacos. Please no bully

Looks pretty good American style but what's with the lettuce?

A keto diet is low carb diet. They're cutting carbs by using a lettuce leaf instead of a tortilla.

keep up the keto homie!

man this is like three different meals

not my picture but it's what I made, got it in a can and just put it on some nice long grain rice. topped with a bit of of 'cha because it's a little overpoweringly salty and savory otherwise. wa la!

meme diet for memers

Not a big fan of spag-bol desu

why would you just spoon the sauce over dry noodles.

Fat hands tho

fuck off barneyfag, I don't know why you dont get banned

>monitoring every thread for body parts to call them fat
Why?

keep it up amigo would eat

>don't know why you dont get banned

He's probably a janitor.

I've gotten banned for "spamming/flooding" when I posted OC, and then appealed the ban by saying, "this is OC, it can't possibly be spamming or flooding", and had the appeal denied, yet this guy is posting low quality garbage with quarantined shit in the background in every thread and I'll probably get another ban for casually mentioning it.

>sage for meta shit

Because it posts OC food pics that are OC, subpar, but OC and doesnt shit post outside of that.

>I'll probably get another ban for casually mentioning it.

If you're the guy from earlier in this thread, that's because report posting is against the rules

Also, I've seen that guys stuff get deleted every now and again but for the most part I think mods leave it because it's harmless and only a complete sperg would be triggered by a pink doll. Grow up, you're proving yourself more immature than the guy who collects toys.

That was my first post in this thread, and I never announce reports, only sages when I post something off-topic, as is proper.

It's just a little annoying that this guy floods the board with low quality images of fast food with banned shit prominently displayed in the background in every other thread with immunity and I've been banned for posting food I actually made myself.

The moderation is kind of crazy these days in general.

pizzas look good but it looks like a still from a 90s VHS promoting tourism in the state of california

I got tempted by this

You could easily put together something healthier and tastier than a frozen dinner. Put one of those Grill Mate seasoning packets on a chicken breast and pop that in a 400 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes. Boil some broccoli to have with it.

bit of mapo doufu

I do not understand why this post was deleted, the guy posts OC pics of his meals in the appropriate threads, there is well over 10 fast food threads in the catalog but the mods are wasting time trying to drive out the hand full of actual contributors left on this board. As another contributor of a lot of OC please go ahead and ban me too I could use a break from this shit heap.

>metal spoon in nonstick skillet

Made some bouillabaisse

Looks good but where's the meat?

Looks pretty darn tasty, user. What are those sauces?

It's called a serving spoon. It wasn't used during cooking

Teflon is poison

nytimes.com/2016/01/10/magazine/the-lawyer-who-became-duponts-worst-nightmare.html?_r=0