2018 ?

2018 bchflippening.com/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bchflippening.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So I know this is gonna happen, but how will this affect alt coins like req and link?

Satoshi lost his BTC private keys

Retarded as fuck
Eth would be the flippening if it ever comes to a flip

Corecucks will visit this site every day for the rest of their lives. Much as they can't bring themselves to admit it, corecucks are absolutely obsessed with Bcash. Bcash is in their minds 24/7 living rent free. They literally get off on the pain Bcash dishes out on them because they are sado masochists. That's why they never stop talking about Roger Ver or Satoshi. They know deep down in their souls Bcash is superior in every single way to Blockstream's compromised shabbos goy Bcore.

how did the site decide we are at 22%?

also wondering this. And what does the moon tell us?

wrong. they are multi-sig locked and controlled by a legal trust until January 2020. When corecucks get wrecked when the Tulip Trust unlocks it is going to be glorious

What's with all the Bcash posts? Bagholders getting desperate?

I love chaos.

Why does it say 22%

>bchflippening.com/
Quit shilling Bcoin Roger

How do we know Satoshi is even alive? He may have been dead since 2010.

Hello Blockstream.

bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash bcash

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

I'm pretty sure the bcash creators took over the satoshi share of BTC during the fork.
That's what I'd do if I was doing a scam like that.