twitter.com/PhillyD/status/966404513799139328
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/966354266335014912
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/966436972486123521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who and what?

owo whats this

wasu wasu wasu

>gets nucleary dethroned by prl

I waiting on that fag to hurry the hell up.
I actually woke up early for the first time in a month.

Yes, pewdiepie is going to blow Brendan 'gas the kike' Eich on twitch stream in an hour. Sponsored by coinbase.

whats going on?

fucking kek

I hope so. I've got 1,200 of these little shits

thanks i hope this isnt yet another ruse

Obviously it is, BAT is a comfy long term hold but there will be little movement until ad services later in the year.

10.4k here

*pulls dick out* 68k. I'm either going to make it or get fucked so hard this year i leave crypto. have slight diversification into OMG, REQ, LTC only because I don't want to risk losing it all.

damn probably a millionaire as long as you can hold

Yeah, cos the world is not anymore they way it used to be!

Bat will get to 50 at most and I doubt that

10 is a realistic price

Hope you have dyor and buy the fuckin dip we are preparing to moon beyond limits

I have mad respect for the balls anyone holding 50k plus if that's the majority of their portfolio
I'm a batlet with my 1k, 2.5% of my portfolio. My logic is that if it moons to $10-50 this year, then it's clearly a good year for crypto, and I'll throw some of that into my other potential moons.
Seriously hope you make it user.
Even $10 would be amazing

Literally one of the only coins with a focused, actual use and an established professional teams. Whether or not there's a moon it wont collapse like most other coins.

i agree with your thinking about the whole market. you're supporting a good project with a good team in BAT. you deserve to make a tidy profit on your stack for DYOR. the way i look at it - if BAT fails, there's a good chance the whole market is in shambles. i'm that confident in the team and product that is already out there paying to content creators.

I'm probably gonna consolidate and DCA in, along with my long-term holds. 1k / 2.5% really is laughable. Here's fucking hoping the whole market succeeds

> one of the only coins with a focused, actual use

Like what? How so?

> it wont collapse like most other coins

Why?

Shill with a little more effort, please.

I wouldnt listen to me though, i held BTC in 2013 and sold when they doubled. Then left crypto for years.

Go read one of the million sources of that information, im sick of explaining BAT basics to shills.

You're the one shilling this coin. Explain why we should buy it.

Im not shilling it, i dont care one bit who buys in. You can go read about it if you want or just leave it, it's entirely your money.

nice dude i hope we make it 8k batlet here

>i held BTC in 2013
Has any alt got as much exposure in one blast like BAT did when Philly D shilled it?
I'm thinking, fuck, as soon as it's a legit alternate to the shitfest that demonetization-youtube, imagine when the top 10 youtubers shill it to their following as the legit win/win it is for content creators and supporters. I don't know if people understand this, but supporters literally jump through hoops for their creator/community. This will be fucking huge from that perspective.
I can't talk from the technical perspective though. I'm just trusting the team is professional enough to deliver.

Also, stinky linkie here. We must absolutely contribute some memetic power as it starts going more viral. BAT memes are fucking amazing

lol fuck you entitled retarded faggot. no one owes you a breakdown just because it's being discussed. especially on biz, it's a waste of time replying when most are retards who misunderstand the absolute basics of even the simplest projects. fucking nigger

stop making me crave BAT

He actually said something would come out at 10:30 PST, not 10:00. T-minus 53 minutes at the time of this post.

cut out the triangle br

338k, what's wrong with you poorfags ?

no he wasn't telling the truth
it's all a larp. as was shown in the original thread

you're gonna make it brother. godspeed

well it's mostly the poor part

t. 4k batlet

I only have 8k, wish I hadn't sold so much but oh well

Checked and SAVED
LINK AND BAT $1000 EOY

>the digits
>the subtle color-shading
>the triangular break of character
>it's perfect
LINK and BAT need to join forces, together we can save crypto from the lack of quality memes and usecases.

So I'll make this statement: BAT is the same as Civic, Golem and Wings. It has no more potential and won't be worth more, than any of those. .

Now, you have a chance to prove that statement incorrect. However, you won't.

Your silence and your inability to defend BAT proves the statement to be correct.

I am a big fan of the BAT memes. I think they are higher quality then Link, but it's close. Need more Batman/Joker action

look at this mans fucking cranium

/Maybe/ BAT is the most amazing thing ever, but it's impossible to know because its proponents only post memes and empty words.

thats what i love
we are actually smart enough not to waste our time shilling biztards or trying to explain things to brainlets that they could figure out on their own.
the big thing for me is that it really did/does feel like a nobrainer so shilling it doesnt make sense to me. i was immediately into it. 'great team' is a meme but in this case it's true and they are actually executing

I looked up these shitcoins I've never heard of. The burden of proof is on you. What reasons do you have that explain why BAT won't be worth more than any of those? If your answer is "well they all do the same thing" then I ask how is it that Ford, GM, Toyota, Honda, et al have no problem carving out a nice chunk of change in their uber competitive industry, despite all doing the same thing? And there's massive differentiation in "success:" Mazda grossed $35bn in revenue last year compared to GM's $150+...

>maybe BAT is the most amazing thing ever, but I couldn't be arsed to read the fucking whitepaper or watch a YouTube video. Instead I'll bait some Veeky Forums posters and see what happens

exactly. BAT appeals to people like this, who aren't retarded, and can read a whitepaper if they're curious about something. good point about the car manufacturers--sad that these things need to be pointed out here.

dumb and lazy, it's sad. if they weren't dumb they would have invested in eich 20 years ago and also now, and if they weren't lazy they could at least learn java and eich's work could earn them a decent living

1. It has a working product unlike 99% of coins
2. It is now being heavily shilled by people with huge reach. This is really the most important thing
3. People don't need to get involved with crypto to receive it, you can join the network just through your browser contributing to the spread.
4. It actually has a good team, not the meme teams other coins have.
5. The team is actually investing money for people to adopt it, unlike

also, one of the VCs who funded it is Founders Fund. Look at the calibre of companies they invest in.
Now, guess who was the first outside investor for Facebook? Peter Thiel aka Founders Fund.
It's kind of obvious where this is going.

At least the market cap of BAT is only $400M.

i'll take the b8 m8 and dyr
>BAT
ad/patreon token
>Civic
KYC token
>Golem
prediction market token
>Wings
some shitcoin i'm not looking up

the only frame in which these coins are the same is if all coins are the same

sorry, gnosis is the prediction market. golem is the distributed computer: even dumber

Good one, but there's literally no point in explaining it to anyone who doesn't at least read the abstract of the whitepaper, or watch a video summary.

yes
anyway his fud's busted
those are probably the the other three coins he's holding
no one tell him why he's going to get JUSTed

PRL is better and much comfier

Did he ever fucking show up?

Of course not. Did you seriously expect him not to be larping?

this desu

I'm OP from that thread. Stuck doing some unrelated shit at the office today. Wait for the PhillyD video to know I'm not larping. Will post again tonight.

keep this thread alive, then kill the larper

Help us make money off these bags!!!

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/966404513799139328

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/966354266335014912

>twitter.com/PhillyD/status/966354266335014912
holy fk

huh, you are now only 50% larp
what time does he release videos?

In your post, name the 2 regulations from the earlier tweet you posted so we know its you.

Get a tripcode bruh

shut the fuck up you fucking nerd! Only chads can invest. No nerd zone!

prove it faggot

I didn't post any other tweets. I post these two just now by Phillip Defranco, and yesterday I posted a screenshot of tweets from Eich talking about a potential buyout from Google.

I also posted this excerpt from Eich talking about how google has no choice but to buy them out, or let Brave/BAT succeed. Ads are google/facebooks main revenue source (~70%). They will have to buy out Brave/BAT at some point.

>Giant message on screen: CAN WE PLEASE USE YOUR GPU FOR BACKEND CYRPTOCURRENCY MINING OPERATIONS. YES/NO?
>every normie and 95% of people in crypto hits NO

great idea, sure to go a long way

That's the one - the screens about the buyout. Mr Eich mentioned two regs in his tweet - feel free to drop those in your post. They are key.

wow, never realized the monopoly aspect of why they can't feasibly go after Brave

Thanks.

I thought you were doing fresh posts separately to this? If you are and aren't using a tripcode, put those two regs at the start of your post to ID yourself.

If you are going to just post here, please continue

How come whales aren't buying BAT hand over fist in anticipation of this supposed takeover of Brave/BAT?

>PRL is better and much comfier
topkek. PRL could be good, but BAT is in an entirely different league

Because the market is tanking and it's complete bullshit?

why aint you buying the hype??? Only chads can know these gains!

Nobody knows about this yet. And it's not a done deal. I disclosed where I work in last nights thread, but I had to delete it as it's sensitive information. I can tell you that Google is Interested, and has made an offer an paper. The Brave/Bat team has not responded yet. As a matter of fact, they haven't been notified of the offer yet. (At least not to my knowledge.)

What do you think the impact of a buyout would be on BAT holders?

terrible name

not going to make it

The hype is news not rumor.

dude, it's easy to find that info, plus another user reposted it. So unless you're larping, you're not good at this. You will get doxxed, fair warning

spoken like a NERD!

CHAD BROS ONLY! ALL GAINS TO CHAD!

dude, for fuck's sake make yourself a trip now in case you're right

you could be the next assblaster

Also, why are you telling us? When ever someone like you comes along I just assume they're an oldfag with a feeling of loyalty/affection to this place, but that seems a bit naive.

Ballpark? Close to or multiple of 1.5 bn? Regs user here btw

More like
>do you want to see ads or use the oyster system(no ads)*?

Then normies have no choice and no one reads the terms.

BAT deserves to be a top 20 coin, but it probably won't happen right now.

That's really close to the estimate proposed actually.

what the fuck is that picture even

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/966436972486123521

Perhaps Eich knows and is trying to ramp up the buyout price.

Thanks. Figured Google would low ball it.

It completely undervalues the BAT ecosystem and I reckon Eich will aim for 4 or 5x that minimum and start at 10x.

I know those regs have Google shitting themselves but didn't realise they were this worried.

Expect more offers/counters.

Feel free to drop by before deal is done, and stay below radar til then. You won't endanger your position as much. Good luck