Thoughts on Soylent?

Specifically the recently released Soylent 1.6, if not, 2.0.

Shit movie desu

Also

this is a cooking board

Why would you start a thread about this?

Can't you use google or have the respect to not shitpost at your own retarded whims?

It was uninteresting however many years ago when it was just one autist mixing powders in his dorm, and it's uninteresting now.

Please fuck off if you're just going to sit around making "thoughts on x?" threads all day.

Curious as well unlike these salty vaginas.

Perhaps you should research it instead of asking anime faggots like it's your sewing circle.

What about it? It's just a meal replacement shake you dumbass. What else do you want to know?

decent, I mix 2 soylent powder and just focus all my cooking effort into breakfasts and light snacks. its pretty damn liberating. cuts dishes by 2/3, cuts grocery bill down, more TIME without resorting to either cooking all day saturday to have meals ready for the week or just eating microwave bullshit all the time.

7/10 wouldn't go full retard on the stuff but using it for 1 or two meals a day is awesome.

lel

enjoy your estrogen from subsisting on soy

soylet 2.0 is actually pretty good

What does it taste like?

Plain cheerios.

I drink one bottle of 2.0 a day. It's pretty damn convenient. As for taste, it kind of tastes like cheerios in soy milk. A lot of my friends didn't like it after having a sip of mine but I think it tastes pretty good. My buddy drinks it fairly regularly and he puts strawberry nesquik in it occasionally and that tastes excellent

Soylent Source > Soylent 1.6 > Soylent GO

is it worth the cost? I'm thinking about picking up the powder for next semester.

2.0 is kind of good

1.5 is complete ass, I can't drink it

I see what you did there.

I love my Soy intake

Say no to speedrunning.

First they give you 'vidya'
Then they infect your water
Then you are banging soylent and taking birthcontrol pills furthering the cycle

Would this be a good diet?

>Drink soylant in the morning
>Drink nutribullet blended fruits and veggies for lunch
>Eat a high protein diet with chicken/fish and protein milk for dinner