Liquor Collection

Ok user, since our friends at Veeky Forums constantly post their bookshelves, why shouldn't Veeky Forums show off what's really important - the booze collection.

>world of tanks

The desire to have a fully stocked bar, having the money to afford it, and not being an alcoholic never seemed to line up for me.

I just stick to beer because it's alcoholic and I like the taste

>unicum
Ahaha.

wow, those come in 4 packs...

It's a six pack, with a bag of potatoes on top... most places don't give you any discount for buying a case, but it makes it seem more like you're buying it for a party or a restaurant, rather walking up to the register with 3 or 5 loose handles like some kind of drunk.

Booze collections are tough to maintain

The shelve being crooked triggers my OCD so bad it's embarrassing

>Unicum

Eastern Europoor confirmed.

But no seriously that stuff is pretty good. Nice bar.

That and the two bottles of palinka and two unlabelled bottles of bootleg hooch/grandpas mountain brandy

>implying I have the restraint to not drink every drop of liquor in the house and keep a "collection"

this

It's why I buy one bottle and one 8 pack at a time.
If I have it, I'll drink it.

It took me a while after working at a place that sold liquor to realize that it was stupid to keep pointing out to the "regulars" that their booze was cheaper if they bought handles of it instead of individual pints all the time. I know now its because they'd just drink the entire thing if they bought it all at once

>liquor collection

i guy handles and drink them until they are empty then i buy another handle

enjoy collecting half empty bottles faggot

me too. Id love to come home and see a fully stocked bar in kitchen. But also alcoholic and go from one bottle to another in a day. I would have to be rich as fuck to have 20+ different liquors in my hours and not restock it every month

Older pic, only the bourbon has changed though since that's all I drink.

More glassware plus cordials and mixers.

nice m8

Saving my nice bottles for a special occasion i.e. never.

Yup. If it's there I'll drink it. If I black out before the bottles empty I start drinking again when i wake. It took years but I figured out I do best when I just buy a .375, I'm left wanting more at the end but it's all I have so I just go to bed early.

Fantastic glass variety