To anyone complaining about the fall of the crypto price today

To anyone complaining about the fall of the crypto price today,
If you don't own any BTC its your fault!
>MUH the flippining
If you don't own any BTC you are letting others control the market. BTC is the crypto world reserve currency!
BTC is not going to change overnight from being the reserve currency, the less BTC in supply the higher the price, the higher the price of all crypto. The more new dumb money will come.
Just continue to let the Rich and the Jew control your life, blame someone else. Only 21MM bitcoins and Veeky Forums owns a total of 7.2
This is just a correction though, the price nearly doubled in 2 weeks…

cope harder faggot

>t. non btc hodler
Have any reason why I am wrong?
got a reason why i should sell my BTC?
am i not helpin the market by hodling?
t. don't want to trade my btc or I will get btc back that has been infected with segwit and soon lighting...

>btc should be in everyone's portfolio

i am bumping this as you faggots are complaining

>BTC is the crypto world reserve currency!
No it isn't you fucking faggot

so how come when btc falls the rest fall as well?
what is the crypto reserve currency then?

Just because it is paired with most things doesn't make it a 'reserve currency'

but it fits the definition, 'a strong currency widely used in international trade'.
which other crypto would you say it is then?
it is by far the most valuable
the rest follow btc not the other way around

I need more satoshis before I will hold btc. It’s just the way it is bro. I gotta get rich and btc isn’t going to do that.

It doesn't matter how many of you virgin's are hodling your precious btc, it only takes one person to drop the price thousands of dollars. A few big players could nuke the price in to the $900 range

>but it fits the definition
You just went on google and typed in 'reserve currency' and copy pasted the first part of the definition while conveniently missing out the next bit
>that a central bank is prepared to hold as part of its foreign exchange reserves.
Now you figure out why BTC isn't a reserve currency

yours is the only real answer so far! thx

the central bank part is not applicable to btc though...i had to lose it

So you're admitting that bitcoin isn't a reserve currency then, Mr Quads?

Link is going to out perform btc this year, sorry op you backed the wrong horse

Checked bro

NICE thx for pointing quads out!
of course it is not the exact defintion, but it is a nuance, but i did say crypto world...no central bank in crypto world.
lets not get hung up this BS!
what other crypto affect the other prices? no one has given an answer to that. BTC is important for that reason! that is my point

desu I FUCKIN HOPE SO!!!!

I own 0.03 BTC it feels good knowing I'm saving crypto.

Ok. So let's just say for the sake of your argument that BTC is important because it is paired with most things and acts as the biggest bridge for fiat to alts, alts to fiat. This is correct (for now) but is irrelevant. The reason we play crypto is to make money, and alts provide much better gains than holding BTC ever can. That's all that matters.

Of course alts will get better gains than BTC, but you have to pick the right one. Wont the alts be more valuable if BTC is more valuable? Is btc not a good hedge against the alts within the crypto world?
I do understand that BTC dominance will end, but nothing is coming close yet.

>Of course alts will get better gains than BTC, but you have to pick the right one.
Complete shitcoins moon all the time. The volume is so low that it doesn't take a lot to move the market significantly.
>Wont the alts be more valuable if BTC is more valuable?
No
>Is btc not a good hedge against the alts within the crypto world?
It can be but that's no good when BTC is tanking itself
>I do understand that BTC dominance will end, but nothing is coming close yet.
This year.

they thanks for actually participating!
its just you & me now. can't see that i will change your view or you change mine.
I personally hope the flippinng does happen sooner than later, its just who is going to control that crypto!
my main point is we are letting BTC tank cause we don't own any. the less in the supply the higher & more stable the price.
the alts will always moon or not...
Best of luck user