Fuck Alcohol

Fuck alcohol. I hate the taste, but I love the feeling. How do I get fucked up as efficiently as possible? I want to take in the alcohol without having to gag on it, or take it with all of the extra calories from sugar. Inb4 alcohol provides calories, I know.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Two words.
>butt
>chug

You won't taste a thing and the alcohol will absorb through your intestines, delivering the alcohol straight to the blood stream. Bypasses the liver and everything.

tito's vodka (or whatever is of good quality but underpriced in your region), ice, water, juice of 1 lime, simple syrup to taste. On weekends add a cucumber. never have a hangover again, slowly destroy your body.

Lemon juice and vodka. Healthy pour of each, over a lot of ice. Maybe a splash of some soda just to balance the sour, or just add a lot of water and dilute it.

Lemon juice is extremely strong tasting, making it nearly impossible to taste (especially if you have enough ice and/or water) and the burn of the sour liquid masks the alcohol burn, your body won't know which is which, probably just the lemon.

I get it by the liter from the dollar store. Cheap, efficient, literally doesnt matter what liquor you have, 8 dollar handle of vodka or 15 dollar handle of whiskey, mixed right it'll go down easy. Vodka and sprite are the best together, makes a nice lemonade. Doesn't take much extra sugar, just a splash.

Alternatively, just drink hella beer, it's delicious. Or, I liked cheap store-brand tonic water and gin, vodka also an option. I found tonic mixed very well, maybe it was just me.

Everclear + sugar drink. A couple shots per can of sody pop, three if you can handle it and not be a girl. You'll get fucked up real fast.

Then, let me tell you about my good friend Mr. Klonopin...

If you're still gagging on alcohol then you don't truly love it.

I'd suggest sticking with lower abv stuff and not diving into it too hard. When you can drink 151 and say "what burn" it's nothing to be proud of.

Benzodiazepines

Enjoying the taste and enjoying the feeling are two independent things

Dont drink IT'S NOT WORTH IT user!

Enjoying the feeling and being okay with the burn are also two independent things, both of which are distinct from the taste.

Long island iced tea

Also a great way to end up with alcohol poisoning.

Oh, right, I kind of lump the taste and the burn into one image, sorry. I've never actually enjoyed the taste of any sort of alcohol to where I'm drinking it for the flavor.

This is a bit of a showy-bar drink, but a flaming dr. Pepper will have you feeling good after two or three, with no alcohol taste.

>1 pt. beer (preferably a fruity one)

>1 shot (3/4 disaronno, 1/4 Bacardi 151)

Float the 151 on the disaronno, light it on fire (if you want)
Drop shot into beer, chug contents of glass
It's sweet, it tastes just like dr. Pepper with no burn

I'm literally you. So take my advice -- wine. You just have to find your shtick. Mine is cabernet sauvignon. Yours might be merlot. Who fuckin knows. I tried lots of hard alcohols and wines and found that my shtick was wine and my flavor in wine was cabernet sauvignon. You just need to experiment.

Protip: I puked much before deciding. I used to be reeeeeaaally into the sweet wines like white zinfandel. Until my touch matured and decided for cabernet next.

Hard liquor simply makes my head spin around and me either puking or me EXTREMELY dizzy. Wine simply makes you buzzed and relaxed without the feeling of needing to puke. Unless you drink too too too too much.

Good luck.

Not too sure about his.. I know all kinds of alcoholics you need chasers to drink their vodka with.. cheap liquor just doesn't taste too good

be honest with us. you´re drunk right now, aren´t you

>getting fucked on klonopin
>ever

you are a fucking liar

1 cup vodka. chug it in one sip. done.

It's called 2M2B. Google it, taste way worst then alcohol but you only have to drink 2 or 3ML.
Its more sedative then alcohol though

I made my wife bourbon lemonades all weekend. Wild Turkey 101 & Minute Maid 15 calorie light lemonade.

An ethanol that's not alcohol? Isn't ethanol the only alcohol that's "safe" for consumption, and the only one that produces the nice drunk effects?

Incorrectly ordered words in previous comment, but whatever. I found this about 2-methyl 2-butanol. This is probably anecdotal because I read nothing more than this post, but it seems pretty much superior to ethanol, no? Well, obviously it wouldn't be better for everyone, but I like the sounds of these effects over those of ethanol a lot. drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146071

According to the post, 2M2B produces:
* less motor impairment (+ for the most part)
* focus affected but no double vision (+)
* similar mental function change (0)
* feeling of well being and increased talkativeness (0)
* nowhere as enjoyable to drink (depends on how you look at it, some people enjoy drinking alcohol but others, including me, just want to get it down and hate the taste)

This looks way too enticing, I'm probably gonna look into it.