Crypto. Not even once

Crypto. Not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
youtu.be/kbSiLGrLHSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why did he become so sad? srs

Look into how much alimony he pays a month and his career has tanked that’s all you need to know

he got keked by western womyn

his blockfolio is full of bitconnect and chainlink

He got kiked by alimony, couple that with simple aging turning him from an Alpha to a Beta is really tough mentally and his career mostly being finished.

If you guys could imagine being alpha, I know it's hard for you all but he was born Alpha and now he's a Beta, almost Veeky Forums tier but not quite.

No man deserves to be as JUST’D as hard as this man. A fate worse than death.

Zero gag reflex. Not even blinking.

it looks like he has a thousand tapeworms

sauce

Thats what happens when you suck alot of dick. You have practice you are used to it.
Im fucking confused as to why she recorded it,
This bitch had to document her vomit

Huge alimony. Took worse and worse movies to pay for it. Now B list with A list payments.

This shouldn't be funny. I really liked Fraser

Same

youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
Genuinely feel bad for the dude. Women not even once.

Uh I think he’s back

Monkey bones was the end of his career

Wrong he back youtu.be/kbSiLGrLHSA

is he now UNJUSTED?

You’d feel the same way too if a bunch of assholes on a Bolivian carpet weaving forum shilled you into buying 3,000 shares of ChainLink.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL

He bought FUN

Every Veeky Forumsraeli should be watching this show or at least leave it running on your TV. I think it goes without saying that Brendan Fraser deserves the full support of this board. If we can unjust our boy maybe we will be spared from justing

I'm up for it. When does it air? And where?
The scene from the movie Blast from the past where he says that marriage is a scam or something really made me sad. Knowing his current state that is. Glad he's getting back out there.

March 25th 10pm on FX