What do you buy from this place?

What do you buy from this place?

Last thing I had was their Louisiana hot chicken it was ok, but kfc has taken a fucking nose dive in quality since a few years ago they stripped down their menu by a lot.

You figure them focusing on just a few things would make it better, nope even worse.

Don't bother, just go to popeyes, or caines to get some tendies.

12 pieces of hot and spicy on Tuesday for $12.95

Go cups for snack or lunch and the potato bowl crack thing to cure what ails ya. Comfort food.

Popcorn chicken bowl. And only if i'm way too lazy to make one myself.

Nothing. The sign says not to enter.

Popeyes is the shiiieeeetttt my nigga

I won't buy anything from KFC. They're terribad.

Wicked Zinger meal

A big daddy is fine too but too sloppy to eat

3 piece tender $5 fill-up and replace the mashed potatoes with potato wedges or mac and cheese. Or keep the mashed potatoes and dip my biscuit in the gravy. If i'm not that hungry i'll get a famous bowel. Wash it all down with a dr. pepper.

Tums

>mfw popeye's closes in my town and gets replaced with a kfc

>famous bowel
That's what you get at KFC.

[biscuits]

Nothing. I go to canes instead

Trust me, the amount of the grease in their food helps.

Nothing. Keep going down the road and end up at PDQ.

hot wings.

I'll buy a few pints of coleslaw from there when I'm having a barbecue. I don't like the slaw sold at the supermarket, and I'm not going to be bothered making it. It has a nice sweetness that goes great with pulled pork sandwiches, and as a side with ribs. Also, the styrofoam container keeps it cool in the summer heat while everyone plates their food.

I feel sad when I think about people ordering the "boxes" from these chicken places. KFC or Popeye's is where you go when you have four or more people to feed, and no time to cook. Everybody can grab a plate, and serve themselves like it's a home-cooked meal. You can get a bucket of chicken, biscuits, and a couple of sides for about $25. You'd spend at least 4x that amount going to a real restaurant.

Why isn't that kfc updated?
I buy the chicken strips with a large fries with sweet and sour sauce sometimes

nugs and twisters

pepsi max to wash it down

Boneless banquet with beans and a bru! Best hangover cure ever!

>popeyes
>for chicken
The one around here had the nastiest fucking chicken. It was so soggy that the breading would slide off as you pick it up.

God-tier biscuits, though.

In Australia we call the large fries, chips.
Stop Googling incorrectly, or trying to please the American audience.

>Why isn't that kfc updated?
Our local one still looks like OP's

Boneless banquet

only savages eat off the bone

ask for chicken skins. they're unhealthy but they'll given them to you.

also get the gravy. it's delicious.

I was born in Hobart, I recognised those cold looking hills right away.

Usually it's the other way around. There's a Popeyes and KFC right across from each other in my city.

Haven't been in one for years.

I get in here about 11am and eat the lunch buffet, it's got all the sides and chicken pieces on it, not very good but it's just as cheap as buying a 2 piece meal with 2 shitty sides

Chick-Fil-A

Buffet. Load up on wings. Usually one or two semi-edible sides on there.

I love me some Kentucky Taco Hut.

Just went to one for the first time recently, got a $5 fillup

>Decent piece of Extra Crispy breast on bone, was very juicy
>Mashed Potatoes and gravy, which made me nostalgic for high school, but near the end they tasted like styrofoam
>Biscuit was ok, butter was gross so I dipped in potatoes
>Cookie was ok

Overall it was a decent meal. Was full and the chicken was very good and the potatoes were ok, rest was meh

destitute

i get their buffet, 7.99 for all you can eat

Those little chicken tendie sandwhiches with mayo and pickle are actually a pretty good deal, considering its fast food garbage

Double down with side of fries and beans

I am going to confidently assert that yours is an anomaly.

I've moved around my state and in the 10+ cities I've yet to have negative experience with Popeyes chicken.

But yes the biscuits are transcendentally good.

20 dollar family meal extra crispy

Nothing. A Popeye's opened up and 2 months later, both the KFCs within 5 miles were gone.

I don't like a lot of things at KFC but man their popcorn chicken is good. Last time I went to a KFC they only had them in a small cup with potato wedges though.

Last time. Used their bathroom to leave a shit and bought a drink.

Large double crunch meal and potato and gravy.

Actually does anywhere else have the double crunch? I've never seen it mentioned. It's just a burger with 2 crispy strips and lettuce but this fucking amazing pepper mayonnaise.

glad you specified 'the one around here'
the one that opened up in my canadian town of Oakville was initially a greasy shitshow like you're describing
it took them about 6 months but they smartened up and the quality is so much better now

Do yourself a favor and order a "dublicious sandwich" next time you hit KFC. That sauce, that crispy, juicy chicken, cheese, bacon. I'm getting hard just thinking about it

I fill out the reciept survey which gets you a free Go Cup with the purchase of a drink. So I get a milk which is only a dollar and a go cup with two tenders and wedges for a dollar. If I'm hungry I'll add an extra crispy thigh with hot sauce. So it's like a damn good meal for like 3 bucks.

kek

I'm stealing that joke

I used to buy the honey bbq wings. But that was like 8 or 9 years ago I think. It's rare as fuck for me to go to GMOFC nowadays. If ever I do feel like punishing my body, I'll get 2 or 3 chicken breasts. Maybe some mac and mash to go with it with biscuits.

Juan Pollo = Popeye's > El Pollo Loco > KFC

Where I'm from 20 pieces of hot wings in a bucket cost like 5 bucks on Tuesday

I lived downsouth for a few years and found out what a bojangles was, blew my fucking mind. back up north and I don't eat at any chicken place, ever. ruined kfc for me going on 5 years lol