BTC next couple weeks

we basically have two options:
1. inverted H&S, so if we pass 12k in a week or two, it's going all the way to 20k and more

2. abcde correction: it'll drop to 3-4k, before probably resuming more linear growth

place your bets

Other urls found in this thread:

goo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will need some huge fud news to make people sell which is unlikely. Sentiment is way too bullish at this moment.

Wowww
So you are saying itz one way or the other?
U sure u arent the oracle smart guy?

so the only two options are 3k or 20k?

this is my problem with ta

you must be fucking stupid to think btc is gonna drop to 4k after being up 100%

STRAW MAN

No. The two options are "it's gonna go up" and "it's gonna go down". That's literally TA, buddy.

3k.

If option a) happens how low can we expect btc to go?

>you must be fucking stupid to think btc is gonna go down after going up

if it's abcde we're in for a world of pain because that e goes closer to 2-3k than 4k.

between 9 and 10k, approximately symmetric to the left shoulder, but I'd expect it to be pretty volatile, and mostly moving sideways around 10-10.5k

honestly, I see the chart going that way, but if it does, it'll probably just be a quick drop and recovery, like 6k was

Just like the NASDAQ meme chart, so slowly bleeding to sub 5k.

>thinking news matters now
>thinking sentiment is still bullish
WEW lad

>it's either gonna go up
>or down
is this...the power of.......TA?

hivemind checked

NO. it's 9.5k or 3k

2 it is unless tether helps out again lol

Pump in 1 hour. Join in now

goo dot gl/7ixGXd

no ta, just my gut feeling

combined Dan’s trading method with my own style, one which fit my personality. By 2015, the hard work paid off. I turned my $50,000 trading fund into well over one million
@CardanoWhale

3. It will continue to go down the channel

Here is what software thinks.

how much leverage are you shorting with?

neat!

This is better than any TA I've ever seen. Get a tripcode, I want to become your disciple.

oh yeah, I don't think it will pop out with that green line in the white pic. If it drops, my gut says it would recover to 5-6k, and be relatively flat for a while, like after 2013

Neato. What's it say for January next year so I can cash my rebuy out as LT gains? I'm expecting it to peak 30-40k some time in the next 12 months and slide back down to 20k.

thats an interesting count. does it imply we are about to finish wave 1 of circle C, drop down to a wave 2, before a huge wave 3 up?

holy shit I AM LAUGHING SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW
>"COULD GO UP, COULD GO DOWN
OMG thank you Veeky Forums this shit never gets old for some reason.
AHAHAHAHAH
why does it keep SURPRISING me??!! ahahah
fucking hell i need a smoke

Fib checks out

>you must be stupid to think BTC is gonna drop to $6000 after going up 2000%

>It's going up or down
Wow, are you a wizard?

Yeah, pretty much. However, I ran the count again and got this. Around 4k then 24k if it plays out.

A wave (B) high in the 14k-16k range would be quite a situation. Full-on FOMO, shhh and short covering till it turns down and then Pink Wojak City for weeks.

It feels these don't compliment each other much, especially so since the second one expects btc to hit above 15k and drop to 5k in next ten days. That's extreme, even for crypto.

Neither. Horizontal for a month with minor dips and pumps.

It wont go directly to 4k, itll do the exact same pattern it did from the bull trap at 17k and then after it hits 4k itll bounce back to like 8k and test the trend line again

Did you see it OP? $12k in the coffee it was clear as day.

further TA supporting OPs analysis and conclusion. this chart indicates that unless we break through ~$11j, then we are going to sub ~$3k

It's over bull fags, this is bear territory now.

Option 2 but it bounces off 6k hard due to all the salty 6k sellers.

>meme lines
I've been watching biz for a while. Here is what I've learned.

* If a coin goes up by 1% IT'S GOING TO THE MOON SEE MUH MEME LINES.

* If a coin goes down by 1% SELL NOW LADS IT'S GOING TO ZERO SEE MUH MEME LINES.

>t. TA

I didn't short, I tethered up