American "cuisine"

I just fucking tried Sweet Baby Ray's sauce and holy shit is this what you fucking Americans eat it tastes like syrup, it feels like syrup, it shares the ingredients of syrup, it is syrup d-g bless this sweet sweet country and all 250g+ of sugar in this tiny bottle of sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffZFbl1Cbhw
keyingredient.com/recipes/11519157/cooper/
cooking.nytimes.com/68861692-nyt-cooking/1232032-our-best-bbq-recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit it tastes terrible, you bought probably the worst brand of barbecue sauce possible.

If you're not a 350 pound ham planet with an IV drip of pure HFCS you hate America and have literally never set foot here, college boy

>college boy
>used as insult

Never change, America.

Not him nor American, but isn't SBR's one of the most popular brands sold in the US?
Personally, I don't like a whole lot of barbecue sauce precisely because of how sweet it is, but a thin bit ain't bad. I do, however, like thinning it out with vinegar. I once had chicken drumsticks simmered in a mix of vinegar, chopped onions and SBR and everything sauce reduced until it was a thick sauce all over again and that was quite nice.

>:: sigh :: it's another american pretending to be an america-hating euro to troll Veeky Forums episode
>what else is on?

Also, what the fuck is wrong with that honey-glazed ham planet? She looks metabolically diseased.

All these Americans say its the shit and it sells enough to come abroad which puts it in the league of twinkies and not much else

>All these Americans say its the shit
literally who? only white trash even buys it

>only white trash
You mean real Americans
Why are foreign people so jealous of our freedom?

SBR is absolute shit, and I don't know anyone who even buys it.

Need to start ISP banning these repeat shitposters. It's the only way they'll learn.

America is a huge country with over 300 million people. About half of them are retards with shit taste. Which means you have about twice the population of the UK willing to eat any kind of garbage as long as it cheap and one or more of the following: salty, sweet and greasy.

There's lost of money made selling awful food to these people.

But then you'd ban half of Veeky Forums's userba-

You know what, do it.

>I bought something premade from the store and it's loaded with sweeteners!
>How do I read ingredients label?

They're already doing that, I get bans for "ban evasion" about once every couple of months. Retard mod thinks that anyone posting from the same ISP as anyone else he's ever gotten in an argument with must be the same guy

I tried appealing once but it's not worth it

This is why there are so many mobile posters

I'm American and have never had that product, I don't think I've even heard of it, and I dislike sugar-loaded food if it's not a dessert. So no, not every American has the same taste, does the same things, is the same person. Did you really think that?

Are you literally retarded?

No, he's not American

Nice digits friend

Social justice warriors are mostly undergrads and students who just finished school, so yea, it's pretty insulting to be called a college student in USA

But I'm Canadian, what the hell do I know

I think it has more to do with the anti-intellectual bias displayed by poor Americans in shit parts of the country. If you're not a champion of the stupid you're some kind of elitist.

youtu.be/ffZFbl1Cbhw
average american 10/10

Being in favor of social justice didn't used to be an insult, it's just the Veeky Forums generation that believes that spouting phrases like "dindu cuck bull" and "make me a sammich" makes you sound smart

Fighting for social justice was openly promoted as something good people do when I was in high school in the early 90s

College students are probably the dumbest people I know

It was, is and always will be the cancer killing the west

>sweet baby ray's
>SWEET baby rays
>"oh man this is so sweet I gotta complain online about it"

Know thyself.

You're only making yourself look stupid and ignorant.

There is 'sweet' BBQ and there is sweet syrup made by boiling sugar in water you retard

>SBR
Lol. That's cuz you're a cunt. Try this and get back to us faggot. keyingredient.com/recipes/11519157/cooper/

It's best to know what you're talking about before you go running your cockholster there fuck boi: cooking.nytimes.com/68861692-nyt-cooking/1232032-our-best-bbq-recipes

>Jew York
>BBQ sauce
That really chaps my hide

...get a rope

If Southerners were literate maybe they could document their own bbq recipes

Generally in America that is used as an insult towards a spoiled rich kid who goes to school on daddies money for a liberal arts degree. Does not have a job and get involved in activism despite it not effecting him and not knowing jack shit about the implications.
Oh and they also talk down to people and assume they know all about somthing. Like how you had sweet baby rays and assumed that's what all Americans eat all the time.

om nom nom sweet baby rays om nom nom nom america om nom nom we're fat om nom nom nom sugar om nom nom feed us omg we're all fat feed us um nom nom nom nom

>Using red/brown sauce on BBQ

Get the fuck out

>in America that is used as an insult
Only by poor people working on their GEDs or two year Associate's degree at the local community college.

Do you think in the last couple months in her life, she desperately tried to lose weight to stave off death?
I don't know how I would feel if I died because I had so little self control and ate myself to death

SBR is absolute dogshit. Only fat fucks with no tastebuds like it and it's mostly corn syrup.

This is the real good shit.

wth that wasn't the full version. w.e.

What's with all the hate for America here anyway? What gives?

It's curfew time in Europe.

Humanities major who got a lot of financial aid due to middle class background here. The word you want is affecting, not effecting. But they taught us that in primary school.
We talk down to you because you get mad when we use "big words". But apparently it's not about that, it's about hating us because we worked hard instead of smoking pot and binge drinking.

Now he'll accuse you of "talking down" to him!

Pretty much this.

Poverty and ignorance is going to poverty and ignorance.

True, but poverty and ignorance has the crazy idea that they're somehow "real America" stuck in their heads.

It's kind of like how peasants in places like Laos and Cambodia cling to Buddhism in order to feel ease the hardship of their mundane lives and gain comfort in the idea that their part of something larger and everything will be different someday if they just go along with the flow of the world they were born into.

It's more than that. We need our poor in America to feel patriotic, because no one else is going to join the armed services. So I'm really all for it. It just surprises me that they're stupid enough to fall for that shit.

sweet baby rays is some of the best barbecue there is

troll harder faggots

No it's not. It's disgusting artificial garbage.

Math majors detected

>having to cut down on partying to make it through a humanities program

I'm not sure you're qualified to talk down to anyone.

I never had to cut down on anything because I'm not a pothead, that may explain my 99th percentile SAT math and verbal that got me a nearly full ride at the 8th ranked school in the country.

Sorry that you have this perception that school is only for the very rich. But maybe it's not too late: I know a girl who went from community college to Bolt Hall thanks to hard work. No rich parents needed. Just avoid drugs and surround yourself with successful people.

Different user, but I literally had to walk my freshman roomate through the Iliad as though I was talking to a child, and he graduated at the top of the physics department. The idea that hard science people are somehow smarter is absurd, just as much is the idea that humanities students don't also need to work hard to do well.

>brings up SAT scores
Naw, dude.

Yes, dude. It wasn't my daddy's money that got me in the door. I thought guidance counselors explained this stuff to kids. But maybe yours pushed you to trade school and figured it wasn't worth bringing up.

My daddy paid for my Ivy League education. I wasn't gonna say no when he offered. I didn't even want to go to college, but you don't turn shit like that down.

Good for him. I got accepted to every school I applied to and went for the one that offered the most money, which wasn't my first choice but that's life for the rest of us who don't have rich parents but aren't self-victimizing losers who pretend higher education is off limits somehow because smoking pot is the #1 priority in high school.

You're right, it IS syrup, corn syrup specifically, with a few spices and seasonings.

It is trash.

Make your own bbq sauce from vinegar and spices no ketchup no molasses/honey/sugar/corn syrup

Why do you keep bringing up pot? The unmotivated stoner is such an odd, outdated stereotype. Pot is like alcohol in that plenty of very successful people use it regularly right along with your homeless winos.

These days it means your an arrogant doctrinaire.

Opposite with me. I just applied to one school because I really wasn't all that interested, and when they took me and dad said he was paying I pretty much HAD to get the degree. I don't regret it, though.

>Liberal Arts Major
>Worked Hard

Pick one.

Hard science people are delusional as fuck.

You're an idiot. All I had to do was take a STEM English class to know that STEM fuckers can't decipher good prose from bad or put together a proper essay to save their lives.

What's your point, exactly? I wouldn't expect a STEM major to know jack shit about prose, just as how I wouldn't expect a liberal arts major to know jack shit about linear algebra.

Just like you wouldn't expect the average poster on Veeky Forums to know jack shit about food.

How about...

You paid 50,000+ for a worthless degree that won't get you a decent paying job because you were too stupid to take a look at the market and decide from there?

Making more money is literally the only reason hard science people think they are smart. Outside of their cubicles or labs they're usually dumb as dogshit and incredible bores.

Not the poster you're replying to, but not everyone gets their degree with a job in mind. Plenty of folks out there are making plenty of money working in fields completely unrelated to what they studied. Just because you decided your degree would (hopefully) define your career doesn't mean others felt compelled to make the same decision.

I understand that sometimes "things happen" and people end up working in a different field than they studied in. But such a thing ought to be the exception rather than the rule. Why study one thing only to work in a different field and thereby fail to recoup on your original investment? Seems wasteful of both time any money. I understand how such a situation might be forced upon someone, but if we're talking about making an educated decision it would fucking stupid to get your degree without a career in mind.

My family is wealthy. I have 0 debt. Also, only 19 percent of millennials have degrees. Just by having one I am at an advantage. Why should I force myself to get a career in a field I don't like? Keep being a smug STEM autist if you want. Just know that your opinion is shit.

Keep telling yourself that while you languish in poverty and debt for useless degree you told yourself you had to get. That's a mistake that can take a lifetime to correct. It's like, drinking and driving and then killing someone and going to jail bad.

I got a philosophy degree from a highly ranked college, have no student loan debt, and have a life that wouldn't be made any better by making twice as much money as I do by doing something I take no pleasure in.

>Why study one thing only to work in a different field and thereby fail to recoup on your original investment?
Not everyone has to think this way. Plenty of folks study whatever happens to interest them at the time, because going to college was just a foregone thing in their life. They get out and move on to the next thing, which might be a trip to Europe.

Not everyone has to be so uptight about getting a job right away, the same way not everyone has to go into debt to get through school.

>Plenty of folks study whatever happens to interest them at the time, because going to college was just a foregone thing in their life.

I get that. I'm saying it's poor decision making.

> Using stupud and igborant in the same sentance

Youre comment is pointless and redundant

Your* accidental e

It's only poor decision making if going to college is some kind of financial stress that you have to recoup as quickly as possible by getting a good paying job immediately upon graduation.

What if you graduated with a degree in Medieval History, so you want to hang in Europe for a year before starting your masters? Sounds like a pretty good decision to me, if you can pull it off. And if five years later you're working on Wall St what does it matter?

Stupid and ignorant mean two different things. It's basically nature vs nurture.

If you want to hang in Europe then just do so--you don't need a degree for that. You can do it without wasting the time or money to get your degree. That way you'd have both time any money you could have used for something else.

>>what does it matter
Had you instead started your wall street career earlier, or if you got a degree that was in line with your wall street career you'd be making more money.

They both mean lacking intelligence or knowledge. It's as redundant as stupid idiot

Just having an undergraduate degree itself is valuable. What's so hard to understand about that? And you need one to go to grad school. You can major in philosophy or psychology and go to dental school if you want.

>not making your own barbecue sauce

molasses, tomato paste, a can of chipotle peppers and some apple cider vinegar. play with it from there. I like to add reduced Dr. Pepper as a replacement for some of the molasses and some bourbon.

Oh, this was a BBQ sauce thread. Right.

No, they don't.

Ignorance means you haven't had the occasion or opportunity to be exposed to information. Stupidity just means you're slow, regardless of what opportunities you've been exposed to.

They literally both mean a lack of intelligence

Is it? Because I have been in the job market for over a decade and the reoccuring theme is experience is way more valuable than a degree. A degree might get your foot in the door but you have to work your way up from there.

So if you can get your foot in the door some other way why get the degree? Degree's are not really respected in my field. But I work IT.

Why are people on Veeky Forums so insistent on ruining the English language and making it as simple as possible by calling nuanced terms redundant?

I though shitposting about umami or mouthfeel as just a meme, but this isn't even food related.

My niggas, I suggest the Guava Ketchup.
It is not overly sweet like the fruit, instead it is the perfect cross between ketchup and bbq sauce, slightly acid, with rich texture and smell.

Making money isn't everybody's goal. And getting educated is never a waste.

My degree was in science, and involved quite a bit of math, some computer programming and even some Engineering classes. Biggest thing it taught me was that I didn't want to work in those fields. Good to learn.

But it also forced me to become very disciplined in my thinking. That's been priceless in my life in the Arts since then. Most folks can't make a living in the Arts because they're not disciplined thinkers. I can, and do. I don't know anyone who is working in the field they studied as an undergrad.

My life is groovy as fuck. Wouldn't change any of the decisions I made along the way. Yes, I could have made different choices and made a lot more money, but lifestyle is far more important to me. My per hour rate is so high at the moment that I only have to work a handful of hours a week to make my nut. Everything else is gravy. That leaves me plenty of time to chase down whatever interests me at the moment. For the last bunch of years it's been cooking, which I would never want to to as a job, but I'm really into. And I have the time to do it.

Go fuck yourself you stupid idiot

Well I guess you've thoroughly AND utterly destroyed any argument I might of had, so I guess I'll literally go fuck myself now.

Fuck off with this post, it's both stupid and ignorant

You can be educated from anything though. A job educates you. Reading a book educates you. Watching YouTube video's educates you.

Think about it, what does your average college class consist of? Watching lectures, reading chapters and then taking a test, maybe writing an essay. You don't need to cough up 800+ dollars a class to do that.

Knowledge is a perishable commodity. What you don't use you are likely to forget. How much of that 4 years of college does a person really carry with them 5 years after they left?

>Wanted to actually talk about sauce
>Start having a panic attack about maybe im dunning-krugering myself into the wrong career

thanks Veeky Forums

"My life is in these bottles."