VW using Iota

twitter.com/stefferber/status/966361966431358978

Give me on reason why this coin does not have a bright future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_F7J7lxVmN8
medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367
github.com/joseph14/iota-transaction-spammer-webapp/blob/master/replay attack.md
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/21/iota-replay-attacks-vulnerability/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek, /biz is full of newbies falling for memecoins, they will never buy into solid thing like IOTA

Because one of the founders is a liberal

t polcuck

i've tho, loaded up on this dip for the first time. holding it for a few months min

This. Biz consistently buys into hype coins over good tech.

I am buying in after Vechink rebrand

Veeky Forums will just look forward to Vechains 3rd, 4th or 5th rebrand. Maybe they will have a whitepaper by rebrand #6.

And also allows emotions to get in the way of investing into basically guaranteed moonshots because they can't accept that someone with differing political views can still make them literal piles of fucking cash.

Biz doesn't deserve IOTA

soon to be at iota's presentations
youtube.com/watch?v=_F7J7lxVmN8

5b marketcap for this shitcoin
stay fuckin poor

No let biz continue shilling vaporware like link while we accumulate actual projects with a future.

there's some massive manipulation going on with IOTA
>I can't explain why price literally dumps hour after it uptrends. everyfucking time

Of course the Germans would use IOTA akhbar. Hitler considered Muslims to be honorary Arians.

Hey LINK is an actual project. Out of all the projects that get shilled on here, it has the most serious implications for crypto as a whole. It also ties in with IOTA by the way. Right now I'm 50/50 IOTA/LINK. Just waiting. Both are so disruptive they'll turn the market around overnight basically. You already caught a glimpse of IOTA mania in december. Wait till that shit happens with LINK. I'll be laughing at all the illiterates who will try to set up a node and send all their linkies into oblivion.

We are all gonna make it my friends :)

I am also holding quite a bit of ITC. The IOT market is gonna be huge

Why would you hold ITC when you already know the superior alternative? You thinking people will buy both out of speculation?

Stay poor biz

They got too big too fast and have terrible PR. I will gladly fomo back in if Q is game changing but until then this coin is officially going to bleed and die. Pic related.

Because the chinks often do their own thing.
As long as one of those two makes it, i'll be golden.

I also think that ITC is quite undervalued right now and has a small mcap. Lots of room to grow

It cooled of since ATH, buying in now is ok, although I think it could go as low as 1 USD.
The IOTA cucks are really good at driving up hype, so this could go 5 to 10x up in the next upcoming altcoin hype cycle in a few months, so it could be a good trading opportunity.
As always with shitcoins, buy to trade, not to hold.

That's the CDO of Volkswagen

Hmm a few reasons like:

medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367

^ They rolled their own hashing algo. They are morons.

> In 2017, leaving your crypto algorithm vulnerable to differential cryptanalysis is a rookie mistake. It says that no one of any calibre analyzed their system, and that the odds that their fix makes the system secure is low
— Bruce Schneier

2. : github.com/joseph14/iota-transaction-spammer-webapp/blob/master/replay attack.md

^ More vulnerabilities found today.

It's ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT.

It's going to zero.

Plus it's centralised af with their 'coordinator'.

The developers are substandard, rude and think they can sue academics that rip holes in their shitty work.

I'd rather suck a dick than own any of that.

Just go about your life, stop stressing on 3 month timelines, and retire in 10 years from several gIOTA. Months is too brief with this one and thinking that you can toggle between winning coins fast enough to come out ahead after favourable taxation kicks in is risky. Do some longterm and trade with another stack.

literally hour in Bosh meeting this faggots started to FUD with some bogus vulnerability shit
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/21/iota-replay-attacks-vulnerability/

also see these mouthbreating parrots copy/paste shit they have literally 0 understanding of

what do you see IOTA by ends year ?
>XRB - technically %10 of Trinity wallet reached $40 with help of plebbit shills

I understand it all you silly little cunt.

Go on ask me something?

I would rather walk than ride in a car that relies on broken iota technology.

Volkswagen was literally founded by Hitler. VW also owns Lamborghini, IOTA is based af. Tell me you're buying this biz

This is why you need to go back
Investing with emotions... fucking woman

VAG Konzern:
Volkswagen Pkw, Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, u.a.

iota FUD is by far the most blatant one, people shittalking about things they don't understand the slightest.
seriously if you fell for it you deserve to stay poor. DYOR you hopeless retards.

Tomorrow Dom is gonna present on the Main Stage, today was just an AMA he was doing

enjoy your 90%+ retracement. this is what getting emotionally attached to your investment looks like.

You literally just described iota