WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING_? FUCKING SHIT IS SUPPOSE TO BE MOONING BLA BLA BLA FORK 28 BLA BLA BLA FORK BLA BLA BLA $500 BAL BLA BLA BITTREX SUPPORT
FUCKING SHIT IS DUMPING LIKE MY EX DID WITH ME WTF

kill yourself. i ve been telling you its vaporware for the last month. please jsut slel the reminaing cents you have left and purchase a gun and off yourself.

>twf all in

FUCK YOU

Pajeeted and depleted.

You’ll be fine. Stop being such a pussy and man up user. ZCL is going to make it.

hey hey heyyy

Give it a week, if it still hasn’t mooned by then we’ve all been pajeeted and I’ll sell

GIVE IT SOME TIME

hold you cuck

Lol'd

it mooned from 2 dollaridos to 200 already u idiot
protip: you are the bagholder, not the people who you intend to "dump" on
u got dumped on already
lmao

NOOOOOOO. The fuck did we think whats gonna happen?!%? These fools mined 20k zcl FOR FREE for the devs and noow they are dumping a big fat turd on us. I bought ath. Spent 0.1 btc on 5,9 zcl. 100% of my folio is in zcl. Yeeeeyyy....

1. announce coin fork
2. price pumps from noobs to get fork coins
3. price heading up approaching fork
4. dump it several days before

every fucking time

>he still doesen't know about btcp

The only good zcash like alternative is Hush

everyone and their mother know it you dumbshit
that is the whole reason you retards got dumped on
"oh wait, i will buy for 150 and then dump it on retards for 3x"
topkek, u inbreds got dumped on already

>the real pump was from 10 cents to 20k usd, you tha real bagholder

i bought at $30 faggot, nobody dumped anything on me but still this shit was supposed to go further

We're still 7 days from the snapshot. Obviously this wasn't going to rise consistently. It probably won't REALLY boom until the 27th.

Well I can finally say with full sincerity that I now know what it feels like to be assraped.

When this doesn't rise i'll likely be done with crypto.

I started mid december and im about 20% down from my initial investment.

Who the fuck cares?

If I buy ZCL at $150, but I think the price of BTCP is going to be above $150, even if ZCL dropped to $0, I've still made a profit.

Retarded early 20-year-olds like yourself who feel all high and mighty with your limited knowledge of this big world, sound like fucking idiots when you act so condescendingly.

Grow up retard and read a book on economics.

Why would you buy and hold this shit above $100? It's going under $10 after the fork.
A big shilling point was "it has to be worth moar than BTG XD". Well that's now at $125. There is no confirmed exchange support and a recent ZCL low was about $60. You'll be lucky to get that much when kucoin adds it 3 months from now. The recent pump was just for whales to exit GTFO OUT NOW

fucking delusional, if you hodl your bags till the 27 you are fucking dead

Yes, because receiving 1:1 BTCP for each ZCL is "dead".

lol

>he finally sold after holding for so long
>pump it

>im stupid, lets hodl lol

t. master of science (!) in econ

WHO ELSE FINNA KILL THEM SELVES

yea man, hold on to the obvious pump and dump, if you think zcl will get another leg up while btc is about to shit the bed you are about the get wrecked

btcp is a scam

This was my way out.

sorry to say this.
>zcl highest volume of all time was 2 days before the fork was even an announced idea
>devs dumping right now as they know it wont hit exchanges in time thus crashing hard before the fork.

its over guys. turns out the devs were actually scamming us the entire time

>x is a scam

no one gives a shit about zcl, we want out btcp
Non-brainlets know what happens to every crypto with bitcoin in its name

the only thing we have going for us is the fact that this braindead fuck is wrong about literally everything boys.

This means moon soon if this retard has sold.

Ah, so you are full of shit.

I don't trust anyone who has spent 5 years in a brainwashing hellhole.

You probably hate Trump and love the shit out of minorities and the LBGT community as well...

Omegapajeet can you off yourself already?

If you faggots were to use your brain you'd remember this megapajeet tried to getpeople to drop their zcl just before the forkdate announcement to increase his position, go look in the archives for the thread, omegapajeet even admitted it. Fucked some weakhanded cucks out their zcls.

NOT
A
SINGLE
ZCL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

everyone who dropped it also increased their position by atleast 20%

btcp was a scheme to pump the zcl price.

>why are whales dumping the $2 shitcoin at $100?
>wtffff they all said they were going to keep it for buttcorn private!!!
>why would all these youtubers lie to me!! >:((((

>bch was a scheme to pump btc price

Only thing getting increased was the size of their asshole after getting fucked out of their stash.

Put everything into ZCL... No dying pls.

>muh free money tho!!!
>you PROMISED it was free money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying ANYBODY is going to buy your zcl bags after the snapshot
>implying there is a single person who isn't intended to 'dump on those noobs'
>implying buttcorn private will be worth anything
>implying there was ever any "free money" for you
>implying youtube shills were shilling to enrich YOU and not themselves

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAH HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA A HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHA

If you were in the threads a month ago, good for you, if you only looked into it once Veeky Forums started asking
> do you hate money?
then lol
This has to be ironic.

If biz fuds it buy it the faggots here arent your friends that want the best for you

Hi nocoiner, let me guess. You bought at the top and sold at the bottom.

THIS

I MEAN
PEOPLE FUCKING HEAR ME I MEAN I WAS GOING TO DUMP THIS SHIT THE 25 BECAUSE THE 27/28 IT WAS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE DUMPING

BUT A WEEK BEFORE ITS ALREADY DUMPING?

FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT

IM MAD

FUCKING SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT

Nice gyno.

The whole market is down last 24-36 hrs. Is ZCL even down more relative to other shit? Kinda hoping it keeps dumping so i can get more before the fork.

Remember, FUD=buy now

This, so much fud in this thread, BUY BUY BUY

fuck off nigger

zcl is still holding its own, look at the ranks. it went from 70 to 40 and its hovering around there regardless of the crash. desu i think its ok.

>higher educated than me, must be a retard
>goes full /poltard

i'm no burger you stupid dicksucker, no one here cares about your moronic leader and your strange love for gender fluid cattrannys
go suck some nigercock, cuckmaster

finally a nice dip. just bought 10 more

Its over crashing to 0 now

lol a mega whale just rage dumped over a million dollars

i bought at 25. sold at 220 weeks ago. thanks for buying my bags op.

It has been volatile like this for weeks. Just two days ago it went +42%. Just a correction. Just hold and watch it moon in a few days with +200%.

100% retracement is not a correction. its a pump and dump

>ZCL is about to fork into a coin with the word "Bitcoin" in its name
>people here honestly expect this to dump massively before the snapshot even happens

I want to get in your mindsets. I really want to know how you guys came to this conclusion.

Bought in at 750k sats am I fuked?

>Bitcoin
People don't fall for the name anymore.

It's obviously got one more pump left in it before the snapshot, but I don't think $400-500 is possible anymore, was getting optimistic a few days ago with the BTC rally but that's gone now...I'm still feeling good about this, just not as much as before.

Lmao. Based omegafaggot.

Tis wat happens when u buy ATH

holy fuck is this the dump?

No lol. We've got a week yet.

>Thinks being educated relates to being intelligent and having a large knowledge base

And who are you talking to? The cattrannys and nigger lovers and cucks are all retarded liberals.

this is 100% the dump. we're way past 100% retracement guys. zero buiying support in the order books

get out you fucking retards

Kek down 10k and still comfy dump more faggots i am not selling

beginning to sound like deluded last words. We are down 30% from just 2 days ago.

What is this going to "moon" to? 2 mil sats?

>100% retracement

Omegafaggot bought this coin yesterday at 150 claiming "ITS GOING TO MOON"!
Thats enough signal to sell. Idiots.

Watch me put another wall huahuahua

Keep selling you fucking dumb pajeets, I need my other order at .01 filled

Well at this point i dont care anymore but sure as fuck i wont sell at lost i'd rather go down with the ship didnt turn 2k into 300k from panic selling like a weak handed faggot

Yep. It was quite easy to see on bitcointalk, if someone even go there.
Rhett and friends has pumped it, now dumping.

I am concerned about my decision making here..

If I sell I am worried that exchanges will suddenly announce support for it..

If I hold when what if the sky IS falling and i get btfo lol.

Bought at 750k sats, not fucking selling. If this goes to fuck all, so be it, although I think the probability of that happening is low.

ZCL is kind of low risk imo, on one hand if it pumps hard enough to 2x (unlikely right now) I’ll sell, and if not I’ll just hold through the snapshot and risk it on BTCP

Show us your top 10 wallet or gtfo. Place a sell order.

Yes keep selling to the whales idiots

Very well said.

this guy gets it

I have 23btc worth of this shit. The two 15btc sell walls were mine. Feel free to sell me anytime now, I'm small fish but I'm gonna try to crash this to .01. I'm dumping 50% at .02 and the rest I'll probably save for the snapshot. You faggots are going to miss a easy 1k coin by june/july

everybody planned to sell high right before the fork, people with huge stacks bought at ten cents hear this plan, know it won't work, wait for early moon phase and drop those bags on you stupid gamblers. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshahahahagagagagagagagahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

>June/july
Few people here is capable of long term thinking

do people think this shit is gonna crash to 0 or something, the fork is still going to happen and it'll still pump. The problem with crypto is that the sheep follow the herd and a small dip turns into a big dump because of weak handed soyboy faggots who can't wait a couple of days. Strong hands are always rewarded in instances like this.

actually, this is what being educated means
are you stupid?
why am i asking this...

Implying btcp wont be worth 1k usd in 2 months

it won't dumbass. that is one massive hallucination. xvg will better for fucks sake. monero is better. people want to make money, no fucks given for privcy

Good that it's dipping, the difficulty was sky high and it was hard for me to mine with my shit rig

Unironically $500 minimum

buy high sell low, the Veeky Forums way

Lol what just happened...

Shoulda bought more at 119 there. Shit.

>Bitcoin brand
>Cool logo
>Active twitter and other medias

This is more than enough to pump a coin these days. I'm not saying btcp isnt a shitcoin, desu I didn't even read the whitepaper, and I won't have to. Tech is a meme nowadays, sadly.