twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE

god we're fucked aren't we

SO YOU BE SAYIN

THE FUCK OUTTA THE WAY MANG

AYO

AYOOOOOOOOOO

HOL UP

ABOUT TO GO BALLS DEEP INSIDE OF SOME SWEET CHEAP BITCOIN.
YEEEEEEEEAAAAUUUUUUUUHHHHH

this actually has me concerned

Okay, seriously, it's over. It's just fucking over. There's NO WAY not every single normie who wanted to invest already invested. The rest will never even think of buying crypto. We are not fucking early adopters, we are as late as one can be.

bitcoin will go down in history as the greatest mass delusion to ever grip humanity
the idea of cryptocurrency is cool, but the simple truth of the matter is that the ONLY reason ANYBODY holds any of it is because they want to sell it to somebody else later down the line for a greater price.
We will eventually end up with a ban on cryptos, with ripple-like pseudo-cryptos issued and regulated by governments taking their place

Just sell your stash for USD and cash out lol

first ellen, now this

it's over bois, pack it in nothing else to see here

be sure to sell low on your way out retards.

NULS HANgEN OUT SOME EETH SHUGAAA WOOLLLLS. BUTTA MILK BITCOYNS ON DA SIDE MAYN FUCK OUT THE WEY

AY MAN

YOU WANNA MAKE SOME MANEY MAYN?

*king hits his own brother

G E T THE F U C K OUT THE WAY!

*sniffs with blood vessel bursting intensity directly into the camera

ay

you heard about them chainlinks mayn?

>we are the early adopters

>we are not early adopters

There are a little over 20M BTC wallets and 3 billion people with access to the internet .

So... this isn’t good.

What else isn’t good:

>at a Walgreens yesterday getting cold meds
>old guy in camo with an unlight cigarette in his mouth Behind me in line
>guy from local car dealership comes in
>old asks guy if he has some new Lexus model and wants to know if he can pay in crypto
>”I got litecoin cash before it even comes out - when that hits big I’ll buy everyone in here cars”

Literally the most Normal guy ever, ever with his jeans and camo and baseball cap publically talking about crypto.

Yea dudes - I have my doubts.

There will be more FOMOers at 20K

>ya'll wanna build some portfolioz? That's good, reaaal goood. you just found one of the best channels on jewtube

>crypto ruined by normies
just like everything else. this could've been our chance to destroy the jewish banks. decentralization. human-proof
fucking normies

No it is not. U fags use ur money to advertise cripto and make some starter guides for every single country
U fags who got rich do that or u ll be justd by invisible hand of market cause ur fags

If you weren't on Veeky Forums since 2014 and /g/ before that you are a fucking newfaggot and you don't deserve to make it.

If you haven't owned bitcoin since 2012 you are a normalfag.

end of story.

All of you faggots who came here in November last year but rage about REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES talking about crypto, you are no better than the normies you rage about. Fucking nucoiners.

I unironically believe the market became alive as early as december..before it was satoshi ping pong, back and forth, no volume..
This is just the beginning, shitcoins will get brutally justed and the real coins will become more stable as they are traded more like stocks.
Do you hear people telling you to stay away from the stock market because you are not an early adopter? In 40 years from now you will be as earyl as it gets, time waits for no man.

no, they're far worse than normies.

Then sell it all, nothing to lose right?

Implying those retards won't immediately cash out after the first 20% price movement in either direction.

Please, I need to see a link. I can't believe this shit is happening. This can't be real. This cannot be fucking real. I fucking HATE these two nigs.

>manofculture.jpg
LOOKADOSE STRIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAATIIOOONNSSSSS

why would 'mass adoption' ever occur in a regulated system. Don't be dumb. And this was a recognisable bubble when NEETs on this board were investing a few hundred and expecting millions. You represent the dillusion.

This image right here is worth a thousand pink wojaks. Months of no coiner schadenfreude, pajeet posting and towering red candles compares to nothing the FUD this picture produces within me regarding crypto.

this is a shop fuckhead. go look up their twitter

It's real. Holy fuck, it's absolutely over. It really is this time, this time actually is different. Unless you guys think crypto is a fucking money printing machine that will make everyone on the planet rich, you have to realize this shit is over. Done.

Fuck me I can't believe I'm a late adopter to the biggest opportunity in my life to make money, I literally spend all my time on the internet. Fuck this bullshit.

not real, but go ahead and keep hating on. only one you are fucking, is yourself.

are you guys unironically highschoolers? where were you when BTC was all over the news in 2013, when Netflix documentaries were released about it in 2016? for fuck's sake, i got in crypto in march 2017 because of a mainstream media article about ethereum featured on google news. i'm as normalfag as it gets, lived the /r9k/ tendies life before Veeky Forums existed and thought you guys were weird kids and pedos until gamergate happened and my plebbit got censored

I think we really are fucked, same shit happening in France, one dumb telereality bimbo started shilling bitcoin this week
it's either mass adoption or bubble popping hard

It's on their facebook page retard. Not their twitter.

I wonder if they invested, and how much. They're already "internet millionaires"

of course its fucking real, unless this isnt them posting on facebook???
go look there urself heres another screencap

>the ONLY reason ANYBODY holds any of it is because they want to sell it to somebody else later down the line for a greater price.
stocks?

site wont let me give direct link cus it gets flagged as spam

when will you newfags understand that the endgame is not normies buying in, it's the top 10% of the world's wealthy buying in

Most crypto investors haven't been born yet

I hate you

>this level of cope

look at their facebook

pic related it's you

stocks are backed by the assets of the underlying company. Not really the same thing..

>they thought they could take control of the money supply away from God’s Chosen People

reported for posting niggers

- read the rules newfag

Fucking this
90% of the raging about normies are teenagers or incels who came here in the last eight months.

t. Bought LTC at $15

AYO.

Where's the data pointing you to this conclusion? You're speculating like a retard.

>tfw I missed my chance to be an early adopter despite knowing about it early on

bitcoin and crypto in general taught me that it doesn't pay to be a skeptic or a pessimist

You have doubts because even the normiest of normies understands that there is a less than 2% adoption rate of an asset he's vested in?

Normies adopt Btc as a joke currency. They'll never hold in the dips

do you buy stocks because of their underlying value or because you want to resell later for a higher price?

Pump in 30 minutes. Join in now....

goo dot gl/7ixGXd

I have a distinct fondness for you guys.

i like hodgetwins

Nah don't be too harsh on yourself. I was very aware of Bitcoin in 2013 and had a bunch of friends invested in it but at that time it was the rational choice to NOT get into Bitcoin.

Hindsight 20/20. If I had to make that decision again in 2013 I would pick NOT getting involved with bitcoin over and over again.

These mulattos aren't exactly your typical niggers. Same with Elliot Hulse. When hit rap songs are talking about crypto, get worried.

You just described gold.

I'd wager that 98% of this board isn't balls deep in Bitcoin. But, WE NEED bitcoin to do well. A rising tide lifts all boats or some shit. For all the normies pumping Bitcoin, the hidden gems like BAT, OMG, etc will see residual gains. There is a bigger percentage gain to be realized in the hidden gems. Just like the stock market, while conservative normies where dumping their money into old blue chips like GE, risk takers were jumping into Google, AAPL etc before they mooned. It's possible to have early adoption within a space that is already becoming established.

jesus.

then cashout what u have and get out, but i bet u won't, so shaddup!

Oh for fucks sake everything I do, normans follow right after. this was my only chance to make it in life and I joined too late. I thought we were the chosen ones, the basement dweller millionaires, but no, that had to be stripped away from me. I'm just going to kill myself, literally what the fuck is the point anymore

Pro tip: "Buying in" isn't a one time thing. everyone buys in with a little first, then they escalate.

Fucking kek this actually isn't shopped
>YEAHHH SOME CRYPTO ACTION

These dudes aren't normies, my guy, follow their content.

FUCK.

the hodgetwins are not normie at all
their content is what niggers would watch if niggers had a Veeky Forums

I like the twins but still... they are kinda fucking us Or not... who knows. Idgaf

I found out in 2010/2011 when it was still feasible to mine it on an average gaming pc so there wasn't a lot of risk involved, at most it would have just been a waste of time/electricity

>Okay, seriously, it's over. It's just fucking over. There's NO WAY not every single normie who wanted to invest already invested. The rest will never even think of buying crypto. We are not fucking early adopters, we are as late as one can be.

THIS. Just lol, every fucking normie knows about crypto and most of them wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. They like actually keeping their money, not instantly losing it on a 90% shitcoin drop.

stocks pay dividends and represent a cashflow, you mitten.

Kits:
AYYYYYY MAYNNNEEEEEEEE
YOU WANNA MAKE SOME MONEY MAAAAAAAYNE
WELL THATS GOOOOOOOOD MAAAAAAAYNE
CUZ YOU JUST FOUND ONE OF THE BEST CRYPTO CHANNELS ON YOUTU- OWWWWWWWWW!
SHUT UP
FUCK OUT DA WAY
Sup errbody

kek

This

fucking troll

Have you ever thought how challenging crypto purchases are for your average computer illiterate normie? Things will change when it gets easier.

The goy is unironically (You) user.
Elites bought into crypto heavily during the investment crisis a while after 2008 when QE money was cheap and other markets were already saturated.
Go fill ((((((muh their)))))))) pockets naive dumblet.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

Back to 9gag with you

Normies wage slave and party, do you honestly think they have time to trade all day?

The twins are not normies, they're weird as fuck. They're negro twins who dropped out of the military and started bodybuilding in their 30's. They acted super autistic on camera and gained a massive following. They have a shit load of youtube money and their work consists of being goofs on camera. Of course they have time to invest in crypto. These are not normies. But fuck me it does seem bleak.

Smart contracts my friend.

they are invested in xvg tron ada and some other shitcoins

pls say btc will b 1 millen sum day sir or i wont b ur freind

>we are still early adopters

This. Stay in the market for the next 18-25 years and you will see sone serious gains.

im killing myself

Literally takes 2 seconds on Coinbase...

look guys, i'm margin trading

We are at $500 million market cap, until we are hovering around $10 trillion mc then you can say you are too late to the party.

yeah these twin niglets are not normal. They act alot dumber then they are. Its easy to see why they have a popular following, niggers with light eye color = genetic lottery

nigger= genetic lottery ?
I don't think so
white male = genetic lottery

ambiawatu-busy.azurewebsites.net/@hodgetwins/1pca8bcm

they're holding fucking TRON and Ripple

I feel slightly relieved

they are the 1% of blacks. How many black guys do you see with blue eyes?

Of course they are :3

that fuck webm

>ONLY WE DESERVE THINGS BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN WASTING OUR LIVES COMING HERE LONGER THAN YOU. YOU GUYZ ARE SO ENTITLED.

you faggot!

bitcoin existed way before it came to BIZ, so what’s that make you?

Eat literal shit, and literally die. Unironically

Nice, just cold storage'd 100k