Is In-N-Out a meme?

Is In-N-Out a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.&oq=You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's incredibly cheap and really good, so I'd say no. It really is worthy of all the praise it gets.

Your life is a meme and like all memes you should end it

I disagree. terrible food, terrible service

Good food, never had a problem with the service. Food always came relatively quick, regardless of how packed they were.

Pretty nice, great prices. Them and whataburger are proper fast food.

i find it to be rather bland

In n out employees nice af user

As a Californian, I recently went to Shake Shack in Las Vegas. Honestly, In-N-Out is far superior and I am open to fast food from anywhere. In-N-Out is simple, affordable, and very filling. Shake Shack was just expensive and very complex for no reason. You can buy dog food there. The custard is basically just ice cream and the bun is the only thing worth praising. The food isn't bad, just can't beat In-N-Out. In-N-Out is not a meme, but Shake Shack should be one.

found the in n out wagecucks

>as a Californian
stopped reading after this

all the in-n-outs in texas are freaking empty after the initial 6 month mania

we have superior offerings

I agree that it's cheap and good, but that doesn't mean it isn't a meme.

In-N-Out is the definition of a meme. Come to southern california and ask anyone what the best fast food is - odds are they will say it's InO.

That's a fucking meme friends.

Is meme still a word used by autistic manchildren ?

someone's projecting

I finally had it visiting SanFran last month, and it was pretty meh. It was about the same price as McDonald's and a lot better than McDonald's if you didn't mind waiting around 10 minutes to order and then 10 more for your food. The meat was basically flavorless just like McD's but the cheese was nicely gooey, the bun was perfectly toasted, and the shake sauce and grilled onions added a nice counterpoint.

I didn't get the fries because I heard they were bad, but I got a strawberry shake that was definitely as bad or worse than the McDonald's version.

Much better was the Super Duper Burger, a local chain that was basically a Shake Shack clone with a bunch of hippy-dippy organic and local sourcing claims. But my burger and shake was $14 there, though, vs. $7 at In-n-Out.

Superior Californian fast food coming through

I agree fampai. it's like part of the orthodoxy of california

You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.

You fuckers absolutely sicken me, taking food and segregating it between memes and non-memes, like a fucking leper colony. Food is food. No meme about it. So shut the fuck up. When you label food-related things as a meme, you're taking away everything that the creator stands for and reducing it to dust. You should be ashamed of yourself.

When I came to the board, I was hoping for some great discussion regarding food and to have a good time cooking recipes together, but all I got was this "meme" bullshit. Just shut the fuck up about it, okay? People can like whatever they enjoy, so stop reducing it to a "meme" just because you're too pussy to realize that. I fucking hate you, just like I hate the rest of this board. I'm jumping off this gravy train, and it was your straw that broke the camel's back. Hope you're happy, fucksticks.

Just got back from there. I still like in n out but the hype did die pretty quick when people realised we had a better place all along. I'm glad there's both though, they should probably build some in n out in Houston

Life is a meme, and then U die

:^)

sorry that legitimate discussion triggers you. Maybe you should try reddit?

>Is x a meme

Kill yourself, fucking cancer.

for me it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Mindlessly asking if something "is a meme" is not legitimate discussion you fucking retard.

Tip top memeing friendo

i agree with him though. usually you are correct but in this case in n out is an ovreratted meme spewed out my douchebags from San Francisco

then you surely haven't thrown in chopped chilies and asked them to make it animal style, and sloppy

found the memer. shouldn't you be raiding a twitch channel, you fucking cancer?

>>>/reddit9k/

r9k is the only decent board left on this site you fucking normie

Nah, it's fucking cancer, and so are you. Go back to your containment and complain about women and how it's not your fault for being a loser.

autism

INOIDF STAND DOWN

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

No, it's a restaurant. Do you retards even know what a meme is?

shut up dip

I'd appreciate it if you stop using the r word. it is very hateful

YES ITS A MEME, EVERYTHING POPULAR IS A MEME, THATS THE JOKE

u r very smart

there are much better non chain burger places in california. I don't know why anyone would ever go to this place

What about this next joke:

>r word
restaurant?

lived in texas most of my life, born in cali (never ate at in and out as I was much too young)

in and out is the best fast food burger, whataburger cucks get the fuck out you delusional shitheads. I fucking hate morons that brainlessly praise their burgers when they are so mediocre, almost mcdonalds tier.

In and out has a nice texture (burger wide) great taste and is simple/cheap.

Yes. That doesn't stop me from enjoying a flying dutchman with extra cheese cut up on top of animal fries.

Their service is manageable I guess. All of their Arizona locations have limp soggy fries and the burgers are just kind of meh. Too little meat to taste anything

I disagree user, Houston Fag here. Whataburger burgers are pretty alright, but their price is what really makes me not want to go.
>10 dollars for a burger and a drink
nah

I agree but I will still go to it everytime i drive up to tahoe

I been there once with my sister on calexico, and it was ok, i liked the shake instead of soda.

How much would a double burger meal be at in n out? Whataburger is on the high side, my meal usually costs about $10. But I go all out and have one of the double meat all time favorites, or add all kinds of cheese and bacon and grilled onions and peppers to an original. I get fucking stuffed and usually can't finish those god tier fries.

Anyway what I'm going on about is why I wish Houston had in n out too. If I'm at whataburger I'm very willing to drop $10 and get stuffed on premium shit. But sometimes it's be nice to eat a little and spend a little less at in n out too. I also didn't mind their fries at all.

>gets mad at people "brainlessly" praising whataburger
>proceeds to brainlessly praises in-n-out

>lives in texas
>frequents fast food burger chains
>posts on Veeky Forums food board

now that is a hote mey mey

It's a good burger, consistent, and has the whole cult appeal going-- I suppose that qualifies that for "meme" status but it has been a meme since before the internet. American cheese, all ingredients up to snuff. I hear that they brush mustard on their patties before they hit the grill.

The only thing they manage to fuck up on an incredibly consistent basis is the french fries. They're like vegetable straws. I know that you can order them well-done off the secret menu, but really, they should get these things golden in the first place. However, they have crammed themselves in such a solid set of rules that if anything changed, there would be a riot.

In-N-Out = 8/10
Shake Shack = 8/10
Five Guys = 6/10
a lot of trendy "burger bar" chains in big cities can approach 9/10

A delicious maymay

Flint, Mi

Fuck off

i used to hate in-n-out but when i found out gordon ramsay loves in-n-out i like it now

>lives in Flint, Michigan
>frequents fast food burger chains
>posts on Veeky Forums food board

stop posting immediately
t. canadian

literally Veeky Forums and broke my record with 4pl8 squat yesterday

don't project/assume, skelly :^)

Yeah, I lift a bunch of e-weight as well. Just today did 9000 pounds full squat.

you sound cute
post pics

Your mom is a meme OP.

you sound fat
stop posting

Whataburger>Other burger places>>>....>>>BK>Mickey Ds>shit>In n shit

Too bland, even their animal style fries and burger were undercooked bland. Never going back.

>tells user not to assume or project
>calls user skelly

don't you ever talk about Mommy like that again! It's hard enough to please her without your hurtful words

My wife's son works the drive thru window at in-n-out. I love their burgers!

First off, Houston guy, I know they are in Dallas, and I thought one had opened in Houston. Check their map.

I lived in Phoenix for 2 years, and there is always a line around the ones in the south valley. Now, I live on the east coast, and every time I've been to CA, I've eaten there at least a couple of times.

$6.50 or so for a double double, drink, and fries.

The only fast food place with a line here in NC that rivals it is Chick Fil A - the line wraps the store twice at the drive thru.

It's good and a meme.

It's nothing really to start a cult over, it's one of those thinks calicucks go nuts for due to their inferiority complex.

this is the correct answer. the rest of this thread kills brain cells

White Castle tastes better, is cheaper, and actually exists where I live

the employees were all stoned when I went and they fucked up my order. There was not nearly enough meat on the burger and the buns were soggy af. fries were also lackluster 先輩

i think you mean です desu

ILL HAVE THE FIRES ANIMAL STYLE PLEASE LOL

it's the most reddit fast food chain

there is an in-n-out in Vegas you pretentious fuck

in n out store associate here. Ask me anything.

+1 upvote

I live in the midwest and have never had it, but really want to try it. Animal style burgers and fries look great. Fortunately I have Culver's to hold me over instead

In-N-Out for burgers

Chic-fil-A for chicken

Wendy's if neither are nearby

Do certain locations have unique secret menu items that are a hit with the locals?

This is pasta

google.com/search?q=You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.&oq=You are everything that's wrong with this board. Just because you don't understand something, and it seems outlandish, you automatically brand it as a meme.&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>bait post gets 500 (you)s
>this gets none
I agree with your rating of the fries and the overall ratings. For the price I love in n out, five guys fries are good but you pay out the ass for everything there.

A Cane's opened up recently where I live
Chic-fil-a's are close to shutting down no one goes there anymore

Yes

Came to cali excited to live amongst innanout. Turns out its just mediocre burgers priced well. Literally nothing to make a fuss about.

usually in the dine in ones you could get a whole grilled onion on your animal fry. Two lanes never do it though. Lazy asses.

the fact that there is a secret menu confirms its meme status

why does your restaurant suck so much ass?

Idk man, ask the thousands of people who eat there daily.

do they serve tendies?

what is sloppy?

you get the animal fries, right user?

>is x a meme?

stop posting

>terrible service

What? It's a fast-food joint. Your interaction with the employees is minimal to the extreme.

Messing up your order once out of every twenty times isn't terrible service.

>defending 'is ____ a meme' threads

>the size of that person

woh take it easy sempai

Im drunk now and munching on it

good good