Where are you

WHERE AREEEE YOUUU BITCCHHHH YOU SAIDDDDD 10:30am
TIME IS MONEY

Bump

Have we been flim flammed BAT senpai?

I'll be honest I fell for the larp, now I'm left bagholding. Still think it's a good project but that Google larp made me fomo.

lol dude, the whitepaper, working product, and usecases, as well as it already being shilled by a big youtuber, should make you fomo more than any LARP
Anything else is a bonus at this point.
Just need to give it time

it was an obvious larp as i tried to tell you
on the other hand, holding bat is smart so you were tricked into doing something intelligent

what is this Google larp you speak of?

Wasn't it 10.30 tomorrow and not today?

yesterday some TA daytrader fag was larping that he worked at Google and had a ppt detailing a Brave acquisition
plausible scenario, hence the success of his larp

topkek larp

thank you

I think BAT will only succeed if websites require advertisers to buy ads with BAT, and then the website compensates users with BAT if they view or interact with the ad.

Expecting users to buy BAT and then use it to pay websites and content creators is stupid because users are already receiving content for free.

How can literally no-one spend one minute to read about a coin before passing opinion.

Tell me where I'm wrong.

agreed. not many people want to donate their hard-earned money to content creators, but an advertiser's demand for BAT to buy ad space will inevitably raise the value of the token

How can literally no-one spend one minute to read a comment before passing opinion.

I'll help. The bulk of users (e.g not us speculators hoarding tokens) will be those who passively earn BAT while browsing the web. This may very well be trivial amounts (a few bucks of month), but when you understand the concepts of microtransactions and network effects, you start to understand how all of these millions of small $ transactions flowing through the ecosystem can drive transaction velocity, reward content creators and help advertisers reach their objectives. This can then in turn drive the price per token up. Further, the assumption that users won't pay websites and content creators is untrue; plenty of content creators rely on opt in donations (twitch users, youtube, patreon, subscriptions/paywalls.) For example - what is more likely, a majority of users seamlessly paying the BAT equivalent of $.01 USD for a wall street journal feature of something interesting or those same users whipping out the credit card and paying $80/year for a year subscription to WSJ? Especially when . that $.01 USD never required them to even open their wallet?

Have you seen how much money people donate to Twitch streams?, people get nothing in return and yet there's a constant stream of donations for popular streamers.

true, especially considering kickstarter gets a lot of people spending money for something

Thanks for the explanation. I still think the most important use case is for advertisers to pay for ad space with BAT since digital advertising spending was more than $200 Billion in 3017 - far more than any voluntary donations from users to content creators. Being able to use BAT for microtransactions like purchasing 1 Wall Street Journal article at a time would be a great use case.

Lads, lads: this will only take off when the camwhores take their clothes off for it.

Not before.

i'd suck a dick for 1 BAT, does that mean it mooned already?

did he ever come online like he said